[Sailor Moon Crystal: Character Designs]

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal Sailor Senshi Character Designs

[Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal] character designs have been revealed, along with the voice acting cast AND official air date! Click here for more info on Sailor Moon Crystal and to see the trailer!!
What do you think of the new designs? :D Comment below and let us know!

Click on the image above to continue reading our comic strips :D

Hi! I'm Chibi Jen and I've been making cute and fun Sailor Moon comic strips since 2009. If you enjoy my comics, please consider tipping to show your appreciation. Thanks for the support ❤

99 Responses to “[Sailor Moon Crystal: Character Designs]”

1. TheFartingButterfly May 12, 2014 at 1:46 pm #

i’m so excited for the new anime! i can’t wait to watch it

• Chibi Jennifer May 12, 2014 at 1:47 pm #

Less than two months to go ^___^!

• MekakusenshiXX May 17, 2014 at 3:15 pm #

This is my life story.
        The year before last, my friend started watching Sailor Moon. She didn’t get very far but she recommended it to me. I din’t want to watch it because I thought it’d be too girly. Then I found these comics and I decided to watch it because they were so funny! I BECAME SO OBSESSED THAT I WOULD NOT SHUT UP ABOUT IT EVER AND EVERYBODY WHO KNOWS ME WAS KILLED FROM AN EXPLOSION OF OBSESSIVE HYPE. NOW THEY MUST PREPARE THEMSELVES TO DIE AGAIN, BUT EVEN WORSE THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know. I need to calm down.

• Chibi Jennifer May 19, 2014 at 10:00 am #

That made me happy 8D

*huggles*

• MekakusenshiXX May 23, 2014 at 10:25 pm #

Awww, that just made me happy :3
            Because yeah. I pretty much owe the ‘me’ that I am to you and your comics. (and that’s a good thing, by the way)
            So… Thanks.

NO. THAT’S NOT ENOUGH! I CAN’T JUST SAY ‘THANKS’ AND WALK OFF…

GOT IT!

file:///C:/ChibiJen%20thankyou.gif

It’s pretty crap, but yeah… I didn’t know how to make gifs before this so… A picture paints a thousand words? Or… something?

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS RANDOM GIF AS A SYMBOL OF MY APPRECIATION, CHIBI!!!

• Chibi Jennifer May 24, 2014 at 10:02 am #

YOU ARE TOO KIND AND SWEET OH MEKAKUSENSHI <3

(No really, that image isn't actually supposed to load, is it?? XDD)

2. bruiser128 May 6, 2014 at 8:56 am #

The designs look no different from original series.

• Chibi Jennifer May 6, 2014 at 8:57 am #

haha yeah, the differences are subtle but there are some differences :)

• bruiser128 May 6, 2014 at 1:47 pm #

Well differences aside I think the series could use a good modernization
        to the 21st century. Like they did for Batman, James Bond, and Sherlock Holmes
        in the west.

So what do yuo think they could do to improve the new series from the original.

• Chibi Jennifer May 6, 2014 at 1:49 pm #

I’m sure the outfit the girls wear on a daily basis would change from the 90s fashion. I think it could be similar to PGSM (live action version) where they may use a cellphone instead of communicator watch devices. Not sure XD

3. JRiVe May 6, 2014 at 12:27 am #

This is gonna be nice, I hope that the adaptation of the first arc is good and they decide to adapt the whole manga >w<
    It would be cool to see the Sailor Quartet, they didn't appear outside the manga…

• Chibi Jennifer May 6, 2014 at 8:58 am #

Let’s so hope!! If it ends after 26 episodes that would be a real shame…

4. kybrade May 4, 2014 at 10:10 am #

Amusingly :)

5. star_healer May 4, 2014 at 10:10 am #

The eyes! XD Your Usagi has a particularly vacant stare that cracked me up XD

6. MaryKelly10 May 3, 2014 at 10:33 pm #

that’s cute and good

7. Michiko May 3, 2014 at 6:23 pm #

I’m so excited to see the new anime! I hope it goes well, I would love to see the Outer Senshi in the new design….they hardly get enough love. ^^’

• Chibi Jennifer May 3, 2014 at 11:09 pm #

It would definitely be interesting to see the manga plotline in anime form :D Imagine SuperS and Stars WITH the Outer senshi!!

(I think I’m getting a bit ahead of myself, hahah!)

• Michiko May 6, 2014 at 6:28 pm #

It’s okay to get ahead of yourself.
        It really would be fun to see more of the Outer Senshi in SuperS and Stars like in the manga.
        Hopefully we’ll get to seem them! X3

8. FlyingPrincess May 3, 2014 at 8:22 am #

Only 26 episodes?

• Chibi Jennifer May 3, 2014 at 8:23 am #

It seems so.. though it’s likely if its popular/successful they will add more :) Pretty sure 26 episodes is just for the first season arc

9. SqueakyMcBeal May 3, 2014 at 8:22 am #

Yay! So cute!

10. BeautifulBlondeBangs May 3, 2014 at 2:25 am #

Rei’s design looks really very nice. It captures her manga personality almost perfectly. I’m looking forward to this cooler, more composed version of the priestess (especially since this time boys will be the last thing on her mind).

• Chibi Jennifer May 3, 2014 at 8:25 am #

I agree :D Her look seems the most different compared to the original 90s anime. I really liked watching Rei in PGSM, so if her anime personality is closer to the manga it should be quite fresh as well ^___^

11. 734 May 3, 2014 at 12:58 am #

Awesomely humorous work as always.
    For some reason, reading Moon Sticks always make me think of gingerbread figures.
    (Hmm… Maybe that would be something for an x-mas special?) :D

Keep up the good work!

12. Sailor Crystal Moon May 2, 2014 at 7:27 pm #

Sailor Moon Crystal? Is pretty!!

13. ArthurT2013 May 2, 2014 at 4:26 pm #

They all look so cute with their white dotted eyes!

14. Jacky May 2, 2014 at 3:39 pm #

Very nice work!

Sailormoon is the only one who is not smiling lol

• Chibi Jennifer May 2, 2014 at 3:41 pm #

Thanks ^__^!
      ahaha, yeah I found that sort of strange XDDD She’s the only badd-ass looking one with her Moon Sticks ^.^v

15. Crono Time May 2, 2014 at 3:03 pm #

that would be like the best PC background ever

• Chibi Jennifer May 2, 2014 at 3:17 pm #

:D I’ll be making mobile wallpapers of these soon ^_^

16. PhaetonLT May 2, 2014 at 3:03 pm #

staaaaaaaaaaahp! I can’t concentrate on work with all this cuteness :D

17. laura May 2, 2014 at 2:49 pm #

Soo adorable. Still cannot get over nu!Rei’s hair. <3

• Chibi Jennifer May 2, 2014 at 3:15 pm #

Thanks ^.^
      Yesh I love Rei’s hair :3 Still taking some time to get used to her new fringe though.. ^^”

18. Jenn May 2, 2014 at 2:48 pm #

I am really excited for Crystal, yet I don’t like the crystal moonstick in all the new designs! /written while clutching Proplica

• Chibi Jennifer May 2, 2014 at 3:15 pm #

haha yeah.. I’m not sure I like the look of it either ^^” I think the proplica version looks a lot prettier… but we shall see…..

19. Tara Navarro May 2, 2014 at 2:48 pm #

lol These are awesome and adorable. I love them! <3

20. Megan King May 2, 2014 at 4:24 am #

You have to be a premium member in order to watch the episodes. I’m not one and I don’t want to spend money in order to have to watch it. I hope the anime website I watch my anime on will bring it there so I can watch for free