#62 Pure Heart Crystal Snatchers

MoonSticks #62 The Pure Heart Crystal Snatchers featuring Sailor Uranus/Haruka Tenou, Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiou and Kaolinite/Kaori

Sailor Uranus: WORLD SHAKING!!!

[[Uranus's attack sweeps Kaolinite away]]
Kaolinite: Hey! Gimmie back the heart crystal!
Sailor Neptune: Teehee, we snatched it again.
[[Sailor Uranus and Neptune look at their new possession]]

Sailor Uranus: Holy shit this crystal is bright! Could this be the real deal?
Sailor Neptune: Usagi had the brightest one and that wasn’t it…

Sailor Uranus: So..what are we actually analyzing when we stare at these things?
Sailor Neptune: No idea. It makes us look cool.

76 Responses to “#62 Pure Heart Crystal Snatchers”

1. Glimare December 26, 2012 at 10:52 pm #

I think everyone;s wondered what they were really doing during all of that.

• Chibi Jennifer December 27, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

It seemed like they knew exactly what they were looking for..until the Usagi episode o.o

2. Niarahime December 25, 2012 at 8:18 am #

This is hilarious. And I’m just finishing watching this season! :D Great work!

• Chibi Jennifer December 27, 2012 at 9:53 pm #

Thank you Niarahime ^_^ Enjoy the rest of the season!

3. FireyFoxLover December 25, 2012 at 8:18 am #

lol just so much lol – aw man you shud do a comic where they discuss the name changes like kaorinte calling usagi bunny and the pure heart snatcher correcting her saying its serena and then uranus says its usagi and then neptune asks her name and then usagi is all i dont even know anymore and crying

4. Lisa December 24, 2012 at 2:25 pm #

^_^ OMIGOSH!! Welcome back Chibi!! <3

• Chibi Jennifer December 24, 2012 at 2:40 pm #

ahhh Lisa!!! I’ve missed you! Welcome back to you too :D

5. FireFlames December 24, 2012 at 12:05 pm #

Lol, Neptune is like ‘No idea’
    Uranus: ‘Why are we here again?
    Neptune: ‘No idea’

6. candlelitballad December 23, 2012 at 8:55 am #

Ahaha, i love this!

7. sallycandance December 23, 2012 at 8:55 am #

LOL!

Neptune: “We just look at it and comment on how bright it is.”
    Uranus: “Or how dull.”
    Neptune: “Or that, yes.”

Uranus: “So, do you think we can just go home now? I think we’ve looked at it long enough.”
    Michiru: “I think so. Our work should be done – we got the crystal and we, uh…”
    Uranus: “Looked at it.”

8. Kawaii Silence December 22, 2012 at 4:41 pm #

This made my otherwise boring day. Thanks Chibi Jen! As always, the expressions are my favorite part. Happy Holidays!

• Chibi Jennifer December 23, 2012 at 9:03 am #

Happy holidays Kawaii Silence! Nice to see you again ^__^

9. nitzcn December 22, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

I love these! I was starting to wonder what happened to them. So glad to see a new one. :)

I think I’m going to go through all of them all over again.

• Chibi Jennifer December 23, 2012 at 9:03 am #

^___^ Please do! I think MoonSTicks is always worth rereading :)

Thanks for the comment!

10. Anthro7 December 22, 2012 at 2:30 pm #

Having just read your archive of comics, OMG THOSE ARE FRIGGIN HYSTERICAL! XD Well done! Well done! (I’ve been away from the series so much that I forgot how adorable Seiya was.)

11. V_Lix December 22, 2012 at 1:19 pm #

And they didn’t seem to acknowledge the fact that the real ones will turn into the talismans right after the extraction… adding more and more mysteries as to how they managed to differentiate.. XD

That being said, thank you heaps for the new comic ! Been waiting for this day… Faith in Chibi-Jen : Restored !! :P

Hope you get well soon and have a merry Christmas and blissful New Year ! \(^o^)/

• Chibi Jennifer December 23, 2012 at 9:02 am #

Thank you V_Lix :D That’s such a nice comment :D

12. theidolhands December 22, 2012 at 1:15 pm #

I’m sorry, when “analysing” is all in caps like that it made me focus on “anal” and “sing” for some reason xD

13. dainlord December 22, 2012 at 1:10 pm #

maybe they searched for a mini-sword/mirror, would be funny if that turned out to be the real talismans. just imagine Uranus holding a sword the size of here thumb in two fingers and waving it around threateningly ^^

14. SilkmousetheNeko December 22, 2012 at 10:33 am #

I know! How could they tell the difference?!

• Chibi Jennifer December 22, 2012 at 1:16 pm #

..And how does Kaolinite tell the difference XD

15. Jacky December 22, 2012 at 10:20 am #

hehe you gota show me one of the scenes. I’m curious!

16. MeilinLiSuu December 22, 2012 at 10:15 am #

LOL so true ! XD

17. WhimsicalVanilla December 22, 2012 at 10:15 am #

xD
    I always wondered HOW Uranus and Neptune could tell the purity of the heart crystals by staring at them. How do they know it’s not what they’re looking for?

• Chibi Jennifer December 22, 2012 at 10:24 am #

..Especially when they all look exactly the same…^^;

18. BeautifulBlondeBangs December 22, 2012 at 9:57 am #

It really did make them look cool. : |

On a side not ~ Happy Holidays to you, too. Any new Moonsticks is pretty much the best present ever. : )

• Chibi Jennifer December 22, 2012 at 10:14 am #

Thanks BeautifulBlondeBangs ^_^ Hope you enjoy the lovely festive season!

19. Usapon December 22, 2012 at 9:45 am #

Oh, more Moonsticks! ^_^ I’ve missed these little comics.

20. tolipe December 22, 2012 at 9:43 am #

Yay! You’re back!

21. Tenoh82 December 22, 2012 at 9:31 am #

lol, love these!

22. itsnotfairlaika December 22, 2012 at 8:17 am #

Lmao, I love it! Too true.

23. Nekohime December 22, 2012 at 7:49 am #

Thank you so much for this comic! I’ve always wondered that as well haha. I wait eagerly for the next one n_n

• Chibi Jennifer December 22, 2012 at 7:56 am #

Thanks Nekohime! It was actually quite nice to finally get that off my chest. ^^

24. kanu December 22, 2012 at 7:46 am #

qhahbahahhbabahaaahah it makes us look good hahahahhahhhh hilariousssss

• Daenerys December 22, 2012 at 7:53 am #

I agree – they do it so they would look cool and like they actually know what they are looking for. xD

Thanks, Chibi Jennifer, I just got my first X-mas present this year – not only that you put up a new comic after a looooong wait we all had, but it is about Haruka and Michiru, as well. <3

Merry Christmas and all the best and a lot of inspiration for comics in the New year! :)
      (and also all the best to all your other readers :) )

• Chibi Jennifer December 22, 2012 at 7:55 am #

Thank you Daenerys, that’s a really sweet comment you left :) Have a safe holiday!

• Chibi Jennifer December 22, 2012 at 7:56 am #

yay :D

25. SailorAwesome December 22, 2012 at 7:33 am #

LOL I always wondered that :P Have a Merry Christmas Jen :)