#35 How Pluto took Hotaru Back

MoonSticks #35 How Sailor Pluto took Hotaru Back featuring Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou, Sailor Saturn/Hotaru Tomoe, Souichi Tomoe, Sailor Uranus/Haruka Tenou and Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiou

And the Return of Sailor Saturn follows 8D

Setsuna: *mutters under her breath* I am here to take you with me, Hotaru.

[[Souichi Tomoe is carrying baby Hotaru]]
Souichi Tomoe: What..what are you talking about, woman?
Baby Hotaru: ?

{{POW}}
[[Setsuna punches Souichi's face and dashes off in full speed with baby Hotaru]]
Setsuna: I’ll give her back one day!
Souichi Tomoe: NOOOOO!!! HOTARUUU!!
Setsuna: *devious look* Gimme your powers, Hotaru!

Sailor Neptune: So you asked to borrow her and he said yes?
Sailor Uranus: Something sounds fishy…
Sailor Pluto: Now why would you think that?

Narrator: Setsuna is a terrible liar :D

126 Responses to “#35 How Pluto took Hotaru Back”

1. Iikku13 December 4, 2010 at 10:20 pm #

GIMME YOUR POWERS HOTARU!!! damn i love pluto!

2. Celestial November 12, 2010 at 12:55 pm #

lol….the third box is funny….just look at professor tomeo’s body :)

3. eternal moon August 19, 2010 at 11:45 pm #

if setsuna took hotaru,hotaru mother become 3!!amazing!!

4. eternal moon August 10, 2010 at 5:42 pm #

setsuna is quiet & calm. but,somtimes she is getting liar

5. princess myu July 17, 2010 at 2:52 pm #

why is it when i read these i think azumanga daioh?

• Chibi Jennifer July 18, 2010 at 3:45 pm #

You’re not the first to say that, though I can confidently say these drawings were not inspired by Azumanga Daioh at all- I haven’t read the manga or watched the anime.

• luna lover August 24, 2010 at 5:25 am #

if u have not watch or read sailor moon how do u make these comics?????

6. Haruchiru July 14, 2010 at 3:45 am #

Awesome! Epic! I always knew something was off about Setsuna getting Hotaru back! I mean, no normal and ok-in-the-head parent would give his child to some stranger… but yes, I might as well agree he could be really shocked and scared about a woman that appeared out of the blue… hmmm… Or could it be the punch Setsuna gave him killed him? o_O? Could that be Pluto’s new and kind of secret attack??

Amazing comic like the rest Chibi :)

• Chibi Jennifer July 14, 2010 at 9:20 am #

Thanks very much Haruchiru ^_^ This scene was always boggling my mind XDD

7. HikaruKibou June 26, 2010 at 6:23 pm #

I love Hotaru’s happy face even though her daddy just got punched XDDDDD

8. SailorUranusFan June 7, 2010 at 3:00 pm #

how would a father react if his daughter was taken away by a strange woman lol he would take out his phone and call the cops well actually he might be afraid of setsuna attaking him so nevermind

btw love this comic showed it to all my friends

9. Neoqueencosmos May 19, 2010 at 3:50 am #

3rd panel is classic!

10. Hotaru/Lilac April 30, 2010 at 5:46 pm #

PLUTO IS A LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIAR
    and me and my freinds thought she was the serious one
    HOTARU THEIF
    do U think this is how she really got hotaru back??
    I DO

11. Sokudoningyou April 9, 2010 at 8:59 am #

I should totally post a link to this on my ficlet about the whole “Hotaru theft” thing.

Except mine’s depressing.

Yours is much funnier.

12. FIREflames April 3, 2010 at 6:35 pm #

urans has good sence thats what i think and mars i got some too kinda i can sence people coming in the house but not wats gonna happen in the future

13. maplenihongo March 30, 2010 at 7:44 pm #

“We’re bringing Hotaru back now, there’s just a tiny problem… She grew, a lot. Hope that isn’t a problem. On the plus side, she’s a great junior high student now with good grades and everything!”

I mean how can you explain that a girl goes from age two to age 12 in a few months?

• Chibi Jennifer March 30, 2010 at 10:29 pm #

lol, you can’t! ahahahaha XD XD

It’s more like “Hm? A few months? Hotaru has been away for years…..

April fools.”

XD

14. Dr. Rorschach March 15, 2010 at 7:56 am #

Yoink!

15. ShadowWolf0010 January 22, 2010 at 11:28 am #

O_O

Oh my so that’s how she did it? Dang I thought she would…I don’t know kind of negotiate with him or use some kind of diplomacy thing…seeing that she’s wise and older then the Outer Scouts.

Darn you Pluto you lied to us!

16. Lamango December 31, 2009 at 4:36 am #

So….not only is Pluto a bit ditzy, weird, and afraid of bugs…SHE’S A BABY THEIF!

• Chibi Jennifer December 31, 2009 at 11:17 am #

haha yes. Don’t we just love her for so many reasons?

17. SerenityMoonGodness December 29, 2009 at 8:48 am #

Just saw this comic strip! That’s funny! She stole her! Everyone always asks this question. How did pluto get saturn back? It’s funny she always makes funny of questions we have about the series!

18. kressa December 23, 2009 at 2:07 am #

lol wow! she looks extremely evil in panel 3 haha.

19. ChaosInuYasha December 22, 2009 at 4:18 am #

Normally I throw hissy fits when people make fun of Setsuna since she is my #1 Senshi but your comics with her make me lol *hugs Setsuna*

• Chibi Jennifer December 22, 2009 at 9:04 am #

heheh that’s great to hear ^_^
      In no way do I try make fun of characters in a bad way ^.^; I love Setsuna XD

20. CelestialChild December 21, 2009 at 8:47 pm #

Hahaha. Didn’t Prof. Tomoe lose all his memories in the anime? I don’t understand why they didn’t just let him keep them and be a support for the Sailor Senshi instead. It’s better than him inexplicably giving up his child. Goodness knows they could use a better base-of-operations than an arcade center. XD

• Chibi Jennifer December 21, 2009 at 10:41 pm #

hmm.. but he lost his memory, so… I mean.. if he stuck around wouldn’t he see Hotaru as a grown up- and totally freak him out? XD

21. MoonMad December 21, 2009 at 7:54 pm #

LOL. Professor Tomoe is hilarious! I especially love frame 3. These comics are awesome and so funny!

• Chibi Jennifer December 21, 2009 at 8:28 pm #

hehehe everyone seems to love some Professor Pwnage! XD (Or maybe just Plu just stole the spotlight ..xD)

Thanks for your comment! Glad you’re enjoying them ^_^

22. SS123 December 21, 2009 at 2:50 pm #

LOL! I always found it hard to believe that he would just give his daughter to so lady who he didn’t even know.

Panel #3 FTW!!! XD

23. Shenanigans December 20, 2009 at 10:29 am #

I like this one! Especially the 3rd panel where you see Setsuna taking off with baby Hotaru! XD

(I’m on vacation! WOOOOO!!!!)

• Chibi Jennifer December 20, 2009 at 10:34 am #

hehe that’s great to to know ^_^ Thanks!~

(yay! Enjoy!)

24. SailorBunnyTiger December 20, 2009 at 1:22 am #

oh, so THAT’S how Setsuna got Hotaru from Prof. Tomoe! :D

25. Sailor Sun December 19, 2009 at 10:42 pm #

I’ve just checked this out. I guess they (Haruka, Michiru & Setsuna) come to live with Hotaru. I guess they were in Tomoe’s house. Do you think they just kich Tomoe-sensei out or something?
    That’s awesome, really..
    OMG What a violence!!
    In the third panel, Hutaru is just happy with a very big smile! She doesn’t know what is going on LOL 8D

I like the comic. One of the favorites ^^
    BTW I really love the cherry blossoms in the first panel. It doesn’t tell what will happen after that. Setsuna looks very peaceful LOL

Love it love it love it..

• Chibi Jennifer December 20, 2009 at 9:44 am #

hmmm…I don’t think they live in Professor Tomoe’s house (unless that’s in the manga?)

Thanks for the comment! 8D