#35 How Pluto took Hotaru Back

MoonSticks #35 How Sailor Pluto took Hotaru Back featuring Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou, Sailor Saturn/Hotaru Tomoe, Souichi Tomoe, Sailor Uranus/Haruka Tenou and Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiou

And the Return of Sailor Saturn follows 8D

Setsuna: *mutters under her breath* I am here to take you with me, Hotaru.

[[Souichi Tomoe is carrying baby Hotaru]]
Souichi Tomoe: What..what are you talking about, woman?
Baby Hotaru: ?

{{POW}}
[[Setsuna punches Souichi's face and dashes off in full speed with baby Hotaru]]
Setsuna: I’ll give her back one day!
Souichi Tomoe: NOOOOO!!! HOTARUUU!!
Setsuna: *devious look* Gimme your powers, Hotaru!

Sailor Neptune: So you asked to borrow her and he said yes?
Sailor Uranus: Something sounds fishy…
Sailor Pluto: Now why would you think that?

Narrator: Setsuna is a terrible liar :D

127 Responses to “#35 How Pluto took Hotaru Back”

1. pikachu jigglypuff June 25, 2014 at 1:05 pm #

Gimme your powers, Hotaru! So funny. Even knocks out Mr.Tomoe.

2. sailor mew mew July 14, 2013 at 11:08 am #

lol!!!! :D setsuna is one of my fav. female character in moonsticks! wow you really make me laugh! and thanks for adding the newest comic!!! I really appreciate you work! oh this is my very first comment I ever posted on any website! ps. hope you keep posting!

• Chibi Jennifer July 14, 2013 at 12:35 pm #

Thanks sailor mew mew :D Really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive comment :D Pluto is also my fav character in MoonSticks ^^

3. fireflames August 23, 2012 at 7:57 am #

Hotaru looks pretty happy in the 3rd panel!

4. сауна д March 26, 2012 at 4:57 pm #

Тоже верно

5. Mina-P December 9, 2011 at 3:06 am #

Setsuna! How could you? I thought you were someone to look up to!
    Although, Hotaru looks like she’s having the time of her life in Panel 3.

6. KGS July 7, 2011 at 3:54 pm #

Very funny! This is what happens when the anime randomly decides to redeem villains instead of killing them off. You get lots of funky potholes. Not that I don’t like Professor Tomoe (infact, he’s one of my favorite villains) but how the Outer Senshi ended up raising Hotaru made much more sense in the manga.

• bunyip September 9, 2011 at 7:22 am #

Haha, yeah. It’s funny how if the anime was always faithful to the manga, if you told me there was another version of the anime that rewrites things and has its own storylines I would think “that’s TERRIBLE, it must really suck, it’s all completely made up garbage if Takeuchi-sensei didn’t create it!”

But instead I’m very happy the anime got to tell the story in a very unique different way, and now it’s almost like there’s twice as much storyline to enjoy. There were so many cute little moments in the anime, and some incredible storylines (like season 1’s ending) that I can’t imagine not existing, that weren’t in the manga.

But yeah… they had the occasional “what were they thinking?” mistake. The Professor shouldn’t have lived, and the Starlights never should have been physically male.

7. Dr. Rorschach June 2, 2011 at 2:33 pm #

YOINK!

¡MATANGA!

8. SailorEuropa April 18, 2011 at 6:46 pm #

Poor Pluto…..
    She was never a motherly figure like michiru was…
    More like a grandma…
    Poor sets-chan

9. Ayen March 26, 2011 at 7:58 pm #

Pluto’s robbing the cradle!

Get it? =D

10. Hinaichigo March 17, 2011 at 9:48 am #

xDDD
    i love this one a lot!! xDD
    in the manga it was easy for them to get hotaru back, she was an orphan!

how did setsuna convince her dad to give hotaru to her? lol

11. Sailor Taylor March 11, 2011 at 12:12 pm #

Ok ………….. poor Hotaru!!!!! Oh.. hey chibi jen do you have a gmail, oh and where do you live?!

• ChibiRachelle January 27, 2013 at 1:42 am #

Uh stalker?

12. sailorsun1998 February 27, 2011 at 11:53 am #

ohhhhhhhhhhhh…………. poor hotaru.

13. Starlight January 25, 2011 at 10:54 am #

Looking at the series, I personally think Uranus might b the senshi of death. I mean, her fave battle plan (& mine 2) is “Kill now, Question later”.

14. Starlight January 25, 2011 at 10:52 am #

Poor Tomoe just can’t live a normal life 4 long, can he? U’d think Setsuna would let him keep the damn girl, even if she is the senshi of death. Besides, Haruka might try 2 kill her again.

15. Iikku13 December 25, 2010 at 6:22 pm #

GIMME YOUR POWERS!

16. Death Rebirth Senshi December 23, 2010 at 9:33 am #

Setsuna was really desparate for a new attack…too bad she never got it lol