#32 Missing from SuperS

MoonSticks #32 Missing from SuperS featuring Sailor Uranus/Haruka, Sailor Neptune/Michiru and Sailor Pluto/Setsuna of the Outer Senshi

Haruka: They’re cutting us out of Super S to give Chibiusa more screen time?
Michiru: That’s what my mirror is telling me..

Haruka: How could they?! We are the coolest characters in the show.
Michiru: *looks sad* I know.
Setsuna: *muttering under her breath* Sometimes I really hate that little brat…

[[Haruka and Michiru look shocked]]

Haruka: Didn’t you die last season??!
[[Setsuna crawls on the floor]]
Setsuna: Damn, you’re right..

169 Responses to “#32 Missing from SuperS”

1. pikachu jigglypuff June 28, 2014 at 12:04 pm #

How was she reborn?

2. Vivi (sailor eris) May 21, 2013 at 9:40 am #

Setsuna-chan is my best friend!

3. SailorStar9 December 23, 2012 at 4:37 pm #

Fourth panel: Haruka, stop breaking the fourth wall!

4. angeljme August 20, 2012 at 3:23 pm #

Super S is too much Chibiusa air time… she’s all over the place, very annoying

i think, outers weren’t in it because the enemy didn’t came from the outer system, which is their domain… just like why they were not in season 1, but they’re at stars arc since those baddies were from other solar system

5. Iron Mouse! Galactica Crunch! August 15, 2011 at 8:24 am #

Aww, poor Setsuna. She’s my favorite Outer Senshi, too! And what’s with this “giving Chibi Usa more screen time in SuperS?” Why do they hate the Outer Senshi =^(

Keep writing, ChibiJen!!!!!

• FateAkemi July 3, 2014 at 10:08 am #

and to think Outers did not appear much in Stars ( especially poor Saturn who had LEAST amount of screen time overall.) why creators must be hating on outers.

6. KGS July 7, 2011 at 3:50 pm #

Indeed, they were really cool characters and I think I would have enjoyed SuperS a lot more if they had included them. I heard that SuperS declined in ratings in Japan because the Outer Senshi weren’t included. And considering that there was a lot of filler, there was plenty of room to include them. As for me, even though I really love the Amazon Trio, SuperS is probably my least favorite season.

7. Daz_Dragon May 7, 2011 at 5:41 am #

No they are not (Except Pluto and Saturn. Anyone with the power over time is cool As well as death and rebirth. Although pluto is really the goddess of destruction and saturn is the guardian of time… Yeah) too me uranus was just a whiney bitch. Neptune was nice but still kinda smug being talented in several arts the show off.

• tsukitenshi May 27, 2011 at 1:55 pm #

Rei was a thousand times more smug in just about every season. In fact, Michiru’s character was very rarely smug. I don’t recall Haruka whining, but, meh. We each like certain characters :3

• yulina February 9, 2012 at 8:13 am #

it’s the contrary for Pluto and Saturn…

8. Ayen March 26, 2011 at 7:45 pm #

I agree with Haruka they were the coolest characters in the show!

I <3 these comics =D

9. Rena March 22, 2011 at 4:08 am #

Oh WOW this is so funny man I love it so much!!! Good job!!! =)

10. Hinaichigo March 17, 2011 at 9:47 am #

lolololo
    i love this one!!
    i really missed haruka and michiru in season four!!
    xDD poor pluto
    how did she come back to life in the anime, anyways? xD

• Chibi Jennifer March 17, 2011 at 9:22 pm #

Unexplainable…xD

• Azurite March 19, 2011 at 8:23 pm #

Well, technically she was reborn as “Setsuna Meiou” in SuperS, while before, she was just Sailor Pluto. I think she’d appeared very rarely as “Setsuna” during the Super arc, and if anything, it was a disguise, not an actual human identity. After her sacrifice in S (equivalent to the one at the end of the Black Moon arc in the manga), she got to be a normal human WITH Senshi powers, rather than a Senshi with a human disguise.

• Phaeton August 5, 2011 at 1:09 pm #

Yeah :) same here :) No Haruka and Michiru in season 4 – sux :)
        but oh well for a change Amazon Trio – rocks :) (just love english speaking Tiger)

• Sailor Moon123 May 24, 2013 at 2:07 am #

If I remember correctly, they were in the SuperS movie.

11. VaLeRy :D February 20, 2011 at 7:56 am #

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

this is sooo funny!!!! i cna´t stop laughing!! HELP!!

12. Starlight January 25, 2011 at 10:44 am #

Poor Setsuna. :(

13. Daenerys December 14, 2010 at 12:24 am #

They so ARE!! (coolest chars, I mean) ;)

14. Iikku13 December 4, 2010 at 10:17 pm #

damn, you’re right….

15. Vega August 24, 2010 at 3:13 pm #

Actually in the SuperS special we saw that H&M left town and are somewhere in Okinawa. They decided to look out for each-other, but leave the saving the planet to the inners. It was kind of showing they grew a faith in the inners that they lacked throughout their entire first entrance. Also, their powers added in woulda’ made the season far too short…

16. eternal moon August 10, 2010 at 5:18 pm #

in 4th panel,pluto face are priceless.and”damn,you right” makes me laugh! I LOVE ALL OF YOUR MANGA FOREVER!!!

17. Greta Wiles July 19, 2010 at 2:54 pm #

Love this! lol! And it’s the truth, they are the coolest characters in the show XD. And Uranus: “Didn’t you die last season?” Pluto: “Damn,you’re right…” Priceless.

18. Haruchiru July 14, 2010 at 4:19 am #

To begin with… I still think Chibi Usa is Setsuna’s child. Just look at the eye colors and the love they share, hahah… anyways… gotta love the shocked faces… and darn Super S… I saw S then skipped SuperS to get to Stars as soon as I learned the Outers weren’t in… Saw Super S afterwards… still don’t know why they didn’t put them… oh well… at least us RukaxMichi fans got ourselves the Super S special hahah

19. Princess Luna June 16, 2010 at 5:58 am #

3rd panel Neptune and Uranus faces are priceless ;)

20. SailorUranusFan June 7, 2010 at 3:08 pm #

i missed uranus that whole season. :( but it was still a great season

21. Neoqueencosmos May 19, 2010 at 3:53 am #

i forgot how pluto died in the anime?

• Chibi Jennifer May 19, 2010 at 9:08 am #

She froze time when the Helicopter exploded to save Sailor Uranus and Neptune.. but she died.

• Neoqueencosmos June 19, 2010 at 5:09 am #

oh fankoo :) i fink dese r gr8!

• luna lover August 24, 2010 at 2:09 am #

but in Stars wasn’t she alive again??? how did that happen?

22. Hotaru/Lilac April 30, 2010 at 5:53 pm #

OMG I SOOOO AGREE WITH YOU maplenihongo!!!

BUT I STILL THINK CHIBIUSAS CUTE though 90% of the time i want someone to kill her

GREAT AS ALWAYS CHIBI JEN

23. maplenihongo April 25, 2010 at 8:39 am #

Yeah… Why should anyone even bother with Super S if Setsuna, Haruka, and Michiru aren’t in it? S and Stars are the best 2 seasons anyway!

• super awesome soccer sailor May 11, 2010 at 10:35 pm #

s and stars are and always will be best!

24. LadyUranus April 1, 2010 at 1:22 pm #

In my personal canon, Haruka and Michiru spent the whole of SuperS getting it on, and therefore didn’t care what was going on… :-)

According to Wikipedia, Chibiusa was very popular in Japan. I have to suppose that’s because the show was skewing towards a younger demographic. Why anyone can stand Chibiusa is beyond me.

• Chibi Jennifer April 1, 2010 at 3:50 pm #

lol, love your imagination ^_^

And yup, it’s very likely she was popular because it was targeted at the younger audience.. which is probably a reason many (older) fans liked the season least :x

• sailoruranusfan June 18, 2010 at 12:32 pm #

thats what i thought to lol

• FIREflames April 3, 2010 at 6:17 pm #

gosh pluto i woudn’t say that about rini u gotta protect her shes still a young kid i think shes cute right?

• Hg April 16, 2010 at 10:43 am #

I approve and agree with your theory. And yeah, sometimes (ie 93% of the time), I kinda wanna gouge Chibiusa’s eyes out. >_>

• luna lover July 3, 2010 at 12:14 pm #

why???

• Chibi Jennifer July 4, 2010 at 9:09 am #

As much as there are Chibiusa fans, there’s probably just as much that dislike her bratty attitude. Don’t worry too much about it ^^;