#32 Missing from SuperS

MoonSticks #32 Missing from SuperS featuring Sailor Uranus/Haruka, Sailor Neptune/Michiru and Sailor Pluto/Setsuna of the Outer Senshi

Haruka: They’re cutting us out of Super S to give Chibiusa more screen time?
Michiru: That’s what my mirror is telling me..

Haruka: How could they?! We are the coolest characters in the show.
Michiru: *looks sad* I know.
Setsuna: *muttering under her breath* Sometimes I really hate that little brat…

[[Haruka and Michiru look shocked]]

Haruka: Didn’t you die last season??!
[[Setsuna crawls on the floor]]
Setsuna: Damn, you’re right..

167 Responses to “#32 Missing from SuperS”

1. Noel February 19, 2010 at 10:25 am #

haha this is so funny!

2. Ligaya January 10, 2010 at 3:53 pm #

I am amazed they’re shocked that Pluto’s alive, and not that she actually hates Chibiusa! XDDDDDDDDD

Aww poor Setsuna. {patpat}

• Chibi Jennifer January 10, 2010 at 6:58 pm #

ehehehe yes.. maybe they more about Pluto than we do (and that they didn’t tell us about XD)

3. Boomerang 503 January 10, 2010 at 1:32 pm #

Since Pluto is the Sailor Scout of Time, she probably regenerated like Doctor Who, while keeping her same appearance.

4. Salty-Strawberyy November 21, 2009 at 3:49 am #

Poor Pluto has some major issues with her dying all the time and coming back and the whole not being a planet thing.

• Chibi Jennifer December 9, 2009 at 11:15 pm #

Yeah..someone needs to give her a break ^^; Poor Pluto..

5. Jen November 14, 2009 at 6:08 pm #

Lol, Pluto forgetting she was dead was just priceless! XD

• Chibi Jennifer November 15, 2009 at 12:24 am #

aww, thanks ^__^!

• FIREflames April 3, 2010 at 6:18 pm #

ohhh and i rember now pluto must of made her go back and live because she is the gardian of the gates of time i must be right!!!!!!!

6. Lady Aino November 13, 2009 at 3:04 pm #

LMAO! That’s my Setsuna-sama. ^^; Don’t be sad, you exploited Toei Animation’s continuity errors and plot holes.

It sucks that the Outers were left out. Well, Haruka and Michiru did get their SuperS, but it wasn’t the same. Michiru even pondered the thought of coming back, but Haruka (of all people) stated that “They” (meaning Moon and crew) will protect the Earth just fine.

I love Hachiru, but they’re so darn lazy. I blame Toei though….

Great stuff Jenn! You’ve done it again!

• Chibi Jennifer November 13, 2009 at 3:22 pm #

lol, I love hearing your reaction to anything Pluto. haha! Your comment amuses me XD

Yes, they’re bludging! XD If Nehellenia didn’t attack them in Stars they’re probably still having fun..

7. kressa November 13, 2009 at 7:11 am #

ROFL!

8. Krystal November 10, 2009 at 3:49 am #

XDDD Setsuna <3

9. Kibou no Hikari November 10, 2009 at 2:04 am #

That was really out of character for Setsuna… But I luv it anyway!!! ^.^ I think the Dream Arc of the manga is better though because the Outers are actually there… and more Chibiusa and Helios… ^.^’

Great job, Chibi Jen.

• Chibi Jennifer November 10, 2009 at 8:59 am #

Thanks :D! I’m not too familiar with the manga so I’m probably missing out XD

10. Noa November 9, 2009 at 12:00 am #

Hilarious!!!
    That is so true. They really are the coolest and it’s a real shame we didn’t get to see them more. But the punchline really knocked me off! XD
    Great job Jennifer! Keep’em coming!

11. ChaosInuYasha November 8, 2009 at 6:05 pm #

1) Pluto is never dead to me *hugs her*
    2) I lol’d at her comment. She can’t lover her all the time lol

• Chibi Jennifer November 8, 2009 at 8:58 pm #

awww… XD
      And what did you mean about no. 2? Sorry, didn’t quite get it.

• ChaosInuYasha November 11, 2009 at 4:38 am #

Well lets say even Pluto has her patience limit and I’m sure Chibi-Usa pisses even Pluto off at times. That’s what I mean by “she cant love her all the time”.

• Chibi Jennifer November 11, 2009 at 3:55 pm #

Oh yup! Get it now! The typo slightly confused meh XD

• ChaosInuYasha November 13, 2009 at 7:44 pm #

I just realized I hit “lover” instead of “love”. Just goes to show what happens when I type half asleep/out of my gourd lol

12. Leo November 8, 2009 at 1:50 pm #

*dies from laughter* this is hilarious! I would put this one on my top 10! xD

13. Sailor Sun November 8, 2009 at 9:21 am #

I didn’t get it at first. I didn’t know that Pluto has died in SMS until I rewatched the episode again (I did that a moment ago). Poor Pluto, she is always sacrificed for the others (She is sacrificed with Saturn in SM Stars too) LOL
    Come on, Pluto shouldn’t hate Chibusa. She is her Po XD

Haruka and Michiru are completely right when they said that they are tho coolest couple *hearts* I can’t believe it. Chibiusa is such a bad colonizer hehe

I really love H&M’s expressions. They look really surprised lol
    Michiru looks kawaii. I noticed that her mirror tells her about everything lol

Great observation. It’s really a great and accurate comic ^^

P.S: I’ve visited the site on Thursday and this comic was having 62 comments! I didn’t believe how fast those people are lol ^^;;

• Chibi Jennifer November 8, 2009 at 10:22 am #

haha thanks for your comments! ^^ I didn’t realise so many people didn’t know Pluto died though… O_o..hmm..

And yeah, it’s posted in Friday in Sydney time but it’s a Thursday for many others due to timezone differences. :D You can get notified instantly when it’s posted if you subscribe to the RSS feeds, follow on Twitter or on facebook. But of course, checking back once every week is also sufficient ^_^!

14. Maya-chan November 8, 2009 at 7:24 am #

EPIC LOL! I loved it =^_^=

15. alantar November 8, 2009 at 7:20 am #

Heh. Well, Saturn and Neptune show up in one of the specials, in a manner that fuels fan speculation that Tokyo was placed in some sort of time-displacement bubble by the Dead Moon Circus. But that’s another topic.

• Chibi Jennifer November 8, 2009 at 10:23 am #

hm? Which episodes are you referring to?

• TimeSage November 8, 2009 at 6:30 pm #

I belive (s)he’s refering to “Supers Special: Haruka and Michiru, Again! The Ghostly Puppet Show” It shows us a bit of what Haruka and Michiru are up to.

16. angelixangel November 7, 2009 at 8:16 pm #

cool, as always, your comic amuses me, though some a bit confusing.

Well, it is more puzzling to see Pluto revive after dieing…

• Chibi Jennifer November 7, 2009 at 11:40 pm #

It’s okay to be confused sometimes :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have ^_^

17. Jacky November 7, 2009 at 6:40 pm #

hehe Always making fun of Pluto, but thats the most awesome thing >D

18. NQS November 7, 2009 at 11:03 am #

Yeah srsly I feel for Pluto here. I would rather the outers have their own season than Chibi-Usa. :/

But LOL at the last panel! Priceless!

• Chibi Jennifer November 7, 2009 at 3:34 pm #

heehe, thanks for the comment about the 4th frame ^_^

It would be awesome to even have a movie revolving around the outer senshi :D

19. Mermaid-sama November 7, 2009 at 2:53 am #

hahaha!! ChibiUsa sure has way too much screeentime!:( I totally love Setsuna in the last panel!xD
    Too bad they cut out the outers in superS!! When I wathed supers the first time, I was aboute to give up on SM coz Haruka never showd up. I could swear they used the outer senshi’s sundtracks in that season wich almost made me cry! T-T

I’ve been reading those every single week, and I finlly posted a comment! Yay for me!:3

• Chibi Jennifer November 7, 2009 at 9:38 am #

Hi Mermaid-sama, yay for commenting! ^____^
      Thanks for reading MoonSticks! :D

20. SailorBunnyTiger November 6, 2009 at 11:55 pm #

lol! at least you come back in Sailor Stars, Pluto! :D

21. alice November 6, 2009 at 10:07 pm #

UGH I hate all the Chibiusa screentime… OUTERS > CHIBIUSA all the way!

• Chibi Jennifer November 7, 2009 at 9:35 am #

Probably why many seemed to like SuperS season the least ._.

22. Travis November 6, 2009 at 6:03 pm #

OmG!
    That is rather amazing Jen! Oh poor Pluto! Oh Outer Senshi :(

• Chibi Jennifer November 6, 2009 at 6:46 pm #

Thanks so much for your idea Digilee :D!

Glad you like how it turned out ^_^

23. Allanah November 6, 2009 at 5:42 pm #

Lol, funny. Great jod Jen. ^_^

24. Caroline November 6, 2009 at 5:04 pm #

I don’t know what the reason that Pluto have life again.
    But this comic is cute :)
    I love it ^_^

25. Chris November 6, 2009 at 4:02 pm #

I don’t think Pluto dies in that helicopter scene..she stops time and when the explosion happens she is brought back to her time gate. Hence when Chibi Usa sees Plutos image while chasing her hat Pluto has warped clocks all around her.

At least thats what I thought.

• Chibi Jennifer November 6, 2009 at 4:09 pm #

Oh, it’s interesting you thought of it that way with the clocks.

Stopping time is forbidden though and doing so would cost her her life..

• fraises November 6, 2009 at 5:05 pm #

Yeah, that’s kinda what I thought too. I never thought she actually died… cuz how was it explained when they came back in the last season?

I still think your comics are awesome though :)

• Chibi Jennifer November 6, 2009 at 6:44 pm #

Thanks! ^_^

But yeh, I’m pretty certain she’s supposed to have died..