#24 Ail and An’s Worry

MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comic/Doujinshi #24 Ail and An's Worry featuring the Makaiju Aliens Ail and An from Sailor Moon R

[[An walks into the room, Al is looking up]]
An: Hey Ail, what are you doing?

[[An notices the Makaiju (Doom tree)
An: Oh no, the tree! It's dying!!

An: If the tree dies, weee die!!
[[Ail's nose starts to bleed]]
An: …Oh God, Ail! Are you ok? You’re bleeding!!!

An: Wait– you’re just daydreaming about something dirty, aren’t you?!
Ail: Ah…my..Usagi..
Narrator: Looks like Ail has more important things on his mind

86 Responses to “#24 Ail and An’s Worry”

1. Caroline September 25, 2009 at 3:57 pm #

Ahaha, very funny! But, why is Ail daydreaming about Usagi???
    Love MoonSticks! >w<

2. Maya-chan September 17, 2009 at 9:32 am #

Its really good that you put more villains from SMR (the previous was the Sisters)

Keep up the great work in those mini comics :3

• Chibi Jennifer September 17, 2009 at 1:04 pm #

I try to cover them all.. they probably will be at one stage ^_^

3. Sailor Sun September 17, 2009 at 7:29 am #

Awesome! I was planing to tell you about those two (that you’ve forgot to make a comic about them).
    The comic is so funny, really. I love their relationship with each other and with Usagi and Mamoru.

I love how you drew Ann changing her emotions while Ail is fixed ^^
    love it really..

BTW: sorry for the late comment, my computer was broken -_-;

• Chibi Jennifer September 17, 2009 at 9:18 am #

Hi! Thanks for your comments :D I was actually wondering where you were ^^;

I didn’t mind this little arc very much, even though they were all fillers it was light-hearted and fun 8D

4. pinkbubblesnake September 16, 2009 at 9:03 am #

XD I loved this one.

5. Lu September 14, 2009 at 9:28 am #

An and Ail were always sooo fickle with love. One moment they’re in love with eachother, the next its Usagi/Mamoru. I always thought An was more jealous with Ail when his eye wondered than vice versa. How come its okay if An has a wondering eye, but not Ail? T_T

• Chibi Jennifer September 14, 2009 at 1:37 pm #

Yeh, they were pretty inconsistent which made me wonder if their characters were undeveloped or if it was all intentional just to make us laugh XD Nevertheless, it did make it very funny and comical to watch ^^

And hey, girls always get the better end of things XD

• Lu September 14, 2009 at 2:44 pm #

I actually really liked their part of SMR….although it was pretty weak compared to Part 2 of SMR (probably because An and Ail aren’t in the manga). I wish They were around longer to really develop, buuut I guess that asking too much.

They were likable though. =)

• Chibi Jennifer September 14, 2009 at 3:16 pm #

Yeah I agree. I actually enjoyed watching them :} I wonder how strong they really are… they looked pretty powerful O_o.. If it wasn’t the tree, not sure if the senshi could defeat them.

6. Sailor Gold Rabbit September 13, 2009 at 1:41 pm #

XD That Ail! What a guy!

Awesome job!

7. Chase's Eye September 13, 2009 at 9:35 am #

Not quite as funny as the other ones, but I think the drawing style is starting to grow on me on some of the facials.

Keep it up Chibi Jennifer!

8. celeurmouy September 13, 2009 at 9:35 am #

I love your comics ! =D

9. alantar September 13, 2009 at 9:33 am #

While that strip is vaguely disturbing, the characters are so sweet they’re giving me cavities.

I mean really, Chibi Ail and An? Kawaii! *squeals like a little girl*

10. Jumpyham September 13, 2009 at 9:06 am #

Keehee, I don’t think I wanna know what he’s daydreaming about, do I? XD
    Great job, as always!

• Chibi Jennifer September 13, 2009 at 9:29 am #

Thanks Jumpyham!

lol, I’m not sure anyone is too keen to see “chibi” Usagi hentai? XD

11. Ai September 12, 2009 at 9:27 pm #

This is still my favorite hehe. The illustration is sooo cute >w<

12. jade September 12, 2009 at 7:59 pm #

ha ha,al’s nose is bleeding and he dosen’t know it

or does he?

• Chibi Jennifer September 13, 2009 at 9:28 am #

haha it’s all a bit weird XD I guess if he doesn’t notice An screaming around then the nose bleed probably didn’t do much!

13. CS September 12, 2009 at 3:29 am #

Is it just me, or does everyone that falls for Usagi aside from Mamoru have some kind of mullet action going on? Also, the “tree dies, we die” now makes me think it should be a Wii game. XD

• Chibi Jennifer September 13, 2009 at 9:21 am #

Sorry, what do you mean by ‘mullet action’? ^^;

• CS September 14, 2009 at 12:14 pm #

They tend to have mullet-esque hairstyles. Though I think that may be a little bit of a stretch for Demand.

14. Purenightshade September 11, 2009 at 11:53 pm #

Oh Ail. It’s so hopeless and you know it.

• Chibi Jennifer September 12, 2009 at 2:37 pm #

It’s amazing how they take so long before they give up XD XD

I wonder if they seriously think they could have a chance? O_o

15. maggii September 11, 2009 at 9:29 pm #

LOLZ

16. sailor moon fantic September 11, 2009 at 5:05 pm #

bahahahaha funny. so many people fall in love with usagi

17. Dominique September 11, 2009 at 2:49 pm #

Reading this, I had the hilarious dub voices going through my head. If the tree dies, WE die, ALAN!

• Chibi Jennifer September 11, 2009 at 4:15 pm #

hehee~ I had their voices in my head while drawing it :D~
      I’m actually guilty of only watching this arc in the English dub ^^;; Took me a while to decide how to spell their names- there seems to be a few variations (Al, Ail, En, Anne, An)- I was tempted to call him “Alan” but that would be inconsistent with the rest of the MoonStick comics :)

18. ydkmn September 11, 2009 at 1:41 pm #

HAHAHA nose bleed =D

• Chibi Jennifer September 11, 2009 at 4:03 pm #

lol..yes.. as you can see I kinda had to add a nose to Ail to show that XD XD

19. sarajayechan September 11, 2009 at 9:27 am #

*squee!!* Fanwork of those two is nearly impossible to find, I’m so happy to see this. *saves*

• Chibi Jennifer September 11, 2009 at 1:17 pm #

Yeah, you’re right! I don’t think they get enough moonie love ^^; I wonder if it’s because they weren’t in the manga? :S

20. Krystal September 11, 2009 at 9:16 am #

Ahahaha XDDD I shouldn’t have looked at this while in class…
    I love Ail’s infatuation with Usagi <3

21. Steffi September 11, 2009 at 9:02 am #

Oh I loved you’re recent one, I love you’re comics and Chibi Styles Can’t wait for more.

22. Lady Aino September 11, 2009 at 9:01 am #

XD Ail can care less if HEEEEE DIES, as long as he can picture Usagi hentai.

Love it Chibi Jenn! When En(Ann) said the “Tree dies, We die”, it brought back some nostalgic DiC memories. That line was always unintentionally funny.

Kudos babe, keep it up!

• Chibi Jennifer September 11, 2009 at 9:44 am #

lol, I thought the same thing about the DiC version!!! XD XD XD That line has always stayed around in my head after all these years ^^;

• Brad September 11, 2009 at 12:28 pm #

LOL! Me too!!! Love it!

23. Kawaii Silence September 11, 2009 at 8:43 am #

Haha, nice! I love how An is just rambling in different changing in each scene and Ail is just the the same with smaller face changes while daydreaming about Usagi. ;] To me Ail was more business and An spent her time thinking of ways to get Mamoru. That’s just me though.

• Chibi Jennifer September 11, 2009 at 9:38 am #

lol, I agree with you in that Ail was more business…at least more-so than An XD XD XD
      I just felt it was more appropriate to have a male nose bleed ^^; ahaha..

24. KTVB September 11, 2009 at 7:54 am #

LOL!!! how cute!!!

Hand what a surprise to see them! XD love the drawing style and reference to the English Dubbed transcript!hehe

• Chibi Jennifer September 11, 2009 at 9:32 am #

haha, I felt a little obliged to give some English dubbing reference ;)

25. Vivien September 11, 2009 at 7:17 am #

Haha. Awesome.
    I always questioned the relationship between Ail and An. Both of their eyes roamed waaayyyy too much. Obviously for my amusement. :)

• Chibi Jennifer September 11, 2009 at 9:29 am #

Yesh they did!! XD I thought that was pretty funny.. such a funny relationship.