#17 Sailor Moon’s Power-Up!

MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comic/Doujinshi #17 - Sailor Moon's Power-Up! featuring Sailor Moon, Super Sailor Moon, Eternal Sailor Moon and Special Eternal Queen Sailor Moon

[[Sailor Moon is standing there happily posing.]]

[[Super Sailor Moon is standing there posing with a smile.]]

[[Eternal Sailor Moon is posing but slightly unstable and wobbling]]

[[Over-the-top-super-crazy Sailor Moon powered up fallen to a side]]
Sailor Moon: Can’t.. move

212 Responses to “#17 Sailor Moon’s Power-Up!”

1. E September 1, 2014 at 7:59 am #

I’m more worried about the way the medallion on her chest keeps getting bigger and bigger.

2. pikachu jigglypuff June 27, 2014 at 7:30 am #

Hope she doesn’t die that way. Love the tiara.

3. pikachu jigglypuff June 27, 2014 at 7:26 am #

To heavy to move, died in this position, RIP, sailor moon. Just kidding! But really, they should make a transformation with less stuff. And I like the tiara.

4. Juli October 1, 2013 at 12:56 pm #

can’t move…hahahhahahaha I explode in laughter!!!! hahahahhaha

5. Vivi (sailor eris) May 21, 2013 at 9:28 am #

I felt this way when Was at eternal Eris

6. Small-Lady October 30, 2012 at 12:39 pm #

LOL this one is also priceless.

7. Kersi Nana October 14, 2012 at 1:44 am #

Haha … reminds me of episode 184, when they got attacked in Usagis kitchen and she throws plates and stuff on the floor with her wings :P

• Chibi Jennifer October 24, 2012 at 9:01 am #

haha yeah, that was a funny episode… almost like a parody pointing out all the unpractical parts of her fuku XD

• crazy January 20, 2013 at 1:51 am #

I love that episode not just because seiya was in it

8. Princess Venus May 15, 2012 at 4:26 am #

Omochao: You’ve got, a serious spinal condition from carrying so much junk!

(Later)

Omochao: You’ve got, a tombstone!

This is a Sailor Moon comic. WHY AM I THINKING OF SONIC SHORTS COLLECTION?! Oh well, it was funny anyways.

• MekakusenshiXX May 17, 2014 at 9:03 pm #

SONICSHORTS YESYESYESYESYES I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!!

9. Mina-P February 10, 2012 at 1:59 am #

Okay… I want that crown in panel 4!!!!

10. CoolSwan December 29, 2011 at 5:08 am #

Okay, it’s official.

I WANT THE TIARA IN THE FOURTH PANEL.

Anyway, great comic Chibi Jennifer.

11. OkaMilan December 23, 2011 at 6:35 pm #

So THAT’S why she takes all her clothes off in the final episode.

• Chibi Jennifer December 29, 2011 at 6:03 pm #

ahahAHHAa such a clever comment XD

• Zetastrophe March 21, 2014 at 3:17 am #

Oh… yeah… makes sense, right?

12. Mina-P December 4, 2011 at 3:55 pm #

DON’T END YOUR LIFE LIKE THE 4TH PANEL!

13. bobthebuilder November 2, 2011 at 11:52 am #

Stay alive, Sailor Moon! Stay alive!

14. Sailorstarlover389 October 2, 2011 at 11:23 am #

This is soo funny!!!

15. SailorAnimeFan July 6, 2011 at 12:32 pm #

i like her super sailor uniform! because it look so glamour and shiny! but,what is the fourth uniform? is that a new transformation? wahaha that’s look so heavy for her

• Chibi Jennifer September 4, 2011 at 11:54 am #

It’s just a made up costume =)

• Akane-chan January 8, 2012 at 7:08 am #

It looks a little like Princess Sailor Moon from PGSM.

16. Chronos Typhoon! I heart Set-chan! April 30, 2011 at 1:05 pm #

Well,she did marry the prince of Earth and today is the royal wedding in Englind

17. Tsubasa Chronicles Starlight April 26, 2011 at 6:38 am #

Baddie of the Day: You’re goin DOWN!
    Sailor Moon: Literally

****We all knew she’d go down w/ the world eventually****

18. Chronos Typhoon! I heart Set-chan! April 21, 2011 at 5:04 am #

What’s the last Sailor Moon in the bottom right collum? I need to know! I’ve did so much reading on WikiMoon I don’t want to finish my library book,Prisoner of Alskaban! and it’s a big book!

• Sailor Silver Moon April 22, 2011 at 7:41 pm #

That’s Princess Sailor Moon….
      I don’t really know much but that she appears in the PSSM

19. Sailor Silver Moon April 8, 2011 at 8:00 pm #

Usagi (Part 1): I AM SAILOR MOON!!!
    Usagi (Part 2): SAILOR SENSHI OF JUSTICE!!!
    Usagi (Part 3) (Struggling): *urgh* I FIGHT WRONGS AND TRIUMPH OVER EVOL!!!
    Usagi (Part 4): (Crashing to the ground) WHERE’S MY HERO! TUXEDO MASK!!! (SOBBING) waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was something my friends and I made up.

20. Pluto is deadly March 10, 2011 at 8:10 am #

so when she tranform she’s naked?!

21. Pirate Patalia February 24, 2011 at 8:41 am #

Ah…The truth about her sailor fukus. Poo Usagi, but in the end, she winds up naked! :D

Doesn’t that fix everything? :O

Oh well….Good Luck saving the world Usagi!

22. bianca February 7, 2011 at 8:23 am #

The best. EVER. <3

23. Starlight January 25, 2011 at 9:52 am #

HUH??????

24. MEME December 18, 2010 at 1:00 pm #

Slowly…..gaining weight well we all knew she was going down with the world.
    This was my fav comic strip out of all of them XD

25. Iikku13 December 4, 2010 at 9:59 pm #

you really can see in chibi comics the chinges of fukus….

• Chibi Jennifer December 5, 2010 at 9:25 am #

Yup…slightly, slowly, but surely.. more elaborate 8D!

26. Sailor Asteroid September 15, 2010 at 8:17 pm #

That last fuku is quite crazy… Very Creative! HEHE!

27. sailoruniversa August 1, 2010 at 5:09 am #

which one is the last one? ive never seen it..

28. MoOnPrIncEsS July 27, 2010 at 12:33 pm #

usagi looks happiest in the first panel with her original fuku

29. redhood July 25, 2010 at 5:38 pm #

I always loved the transformation into super after the chalice was broken in the anime. It was really so heartbreaking…I loved it.

30. Sailor_Lyoko June 16, 2010 at 2:31 am #

^^;

31. codename sailor N June 15, 2010 at 6:40 pm #

i love usagi ESM form!its so pretty!but,i hate her SUPER transformation!

• Chibi Jennifer July 15, 2010 at 1:30 pm #

aw really? Whys that, it’s so sparkly, hehee..I love the circulating heart :)

• MoOnPrIncEsS July 27, 2010 at 12:31 pm #

the super transformation is my favorite because she actually moves around!!!! (and the catchy do-do’s :3)

32. Avi June 4, 2010 at 5:57 pm #

The one in the last panel reminds me of art done by a Brian Bork a very long time ago.

33. Michiru May 29, 2010 at 2:01 am #

The first super transformation is absolute my favourite!
    The worst part of the season 5 is the new transformation, i hate it a lot ._.

• Chibi Jennifer June 4, 2010 at 8:37 pm #

oh, haha really?

I suppose it does lose a little of its pretty pink elegance you see from the other henshin ^^

34. icecreamchan April 27, 2010 at 9:48 am #

I always liked the original fuku the best. It was probably easier to move around and there wasn’t a chance of the extra bows and wings getting caught on something…

• Chibi Jennifer May 19, 2010 at 7:31 pm #

Yeah, nice and simple!

But wasn’t it all so pretty and glam when she first turned super? ^.^

• Angel Cosmos July 25, 2010 at 4:19 pm #

omg it happened in eps 184 when a bunch of Usagi’s friends (inner, Haruka, Michiru) and Starlights invaded her house! Chibichibi was so adorable in this eps. ^_^

35. Haruka Fan April 11, 2010 at 2:55 am #

I’ve always wondered why Sailor Moon had wings in ESM form. I man, she can fly without them! Or at least, she can in the manga.

36. Lucy April 7, 2010 at 8:23 am #

lol

37. LuckySailorStar March 22, 2010 at 11:05 am #

I wonder what her fourth skirt would look like? (probably overdosed with frills). They should call it “Sailor Moon Deluxe” ^^

She has soooo many things to showcase… the moon, the hearts, the stars, the feathers, the bow, the crown, etc.

But why is she the only one of her team to get wings (Eternal form)?

• Chibi Jennifer April 9, 2010 at 4:19 pm #

Cuz she’s special ;)

xD Nah. I think in the manga a few other characters got wings too (Not Eternal form though..?)

And you’re right..lol She does have too many things to showcase!

• Sailor_Lyoko May 22, 2010 at 11:47 pm #

I call it Sailor Moon Infinity

38. Silver Eyes March 11, 2010 at 1:44 am #

Actually, the last form SLIGHTLY reminds me of Princess Sailor Moon from PGSM. XD

• Chibi Jennifer March 11, 2010 at 6:50 pm #

hahaha..yesh..I guess it was slightly influenced (though not intentional, considering I’m sure Eternal is more powerful than Princess Sailor Moon..?)

XD

39. Spirited Away March 10, 2010 at 2:03 pm #

srry i commented so late….but on comic number 17….this may seem strange to you but Sailor Cosmos is chibi chibi in the
    future. she came to the past as the light of hope to help serena/usagi/sailor moon beat galaxia. i cant remember the rest but you can go to Wiki Moon and find out. :^)

• Chibi Jennifer March 10, 2010 at 3:45 pm #

Hi there,
      Not quite sure why you said that. There wasn’t any confusion to begin with ;) MoonSticks #17 is not about Sailor Cosmos or Chibichibi… ?

• Miku-chan April 5, 2010 at 11:54 am #

;3 Just an fyi, in the last episode, it wasn’t Sailor Cosmos that help, despite the common rumor going around. It was the Light of Hope (I think, forgive me if I mixed up the words) that helped Sailor Moon. In the manga, then Sailor Cosmos did reviel herself in the end, but Chibi Chibi was trying to destroy Sailor Galaxia while Sailor Moon wanted to save her. Sailor Moon then threw herself into the Cauldron to save the universe as a sacrifice and save Sailor Galaxia.

• Kawaii Silence April 5, 2010 at 2:32 pm #

Chibi Jen, I believe she mentioned Cosmos because Cosmos is the final version of Sailor Moon (which is a very elegant and simple fuku).

And from what I remember in the manga, it wasn’t Galaxia Chibi Chibi wanted to destroy, she wanted to destroy the Cauldron so that the cycle will end and so will the pain. Stars won’t be reborn, but neither will Chaos continue so it won’t escalate to what Cosmos escaped from in the far future. Sailor Moon knew that it was just nature and another Cauldron will form in another galaxy and a different set of stars/lives will be born after one ends. That there will always be light followed by darkness. As far as I remember, Galaxia dies even though Sailor Moon wanted to save her. But yes, the Light of Hope (which is the correct order) is not Cosmos in the anime- Cosmos does not appear in the anime at all. :x

That’s what I remember in the manga. It has been a while though.

40. Okami February 20, 2010 at 8:05 am #

I can imagine this was hard to draw xD

Your comics are awesome. ^-^

41. Ligaya January 10, 2010 at 6:04 am #

Hi! Got here by way of The Oracle Forum. ;D

I just had to comment at this one because isn’t that last panel Sailor Cosmos, an alternate final form of Sailormoon from the manga?

Also, yeah, it was ridiculous how the poofiness and frilliness of her costume justified her increase in power. XD;;;

PS no Gravatar, I did have one but lost the password to it lol. Can’t be bothered getting a new one. ;P

• Chibi Jennifer January 10, 2010 at 8:11 am #

Hi Ligaya!
      Oh, the last panel isn’t based off Sailor Cosmos- in fact the costume looks completely different ^^; Plus, Sailor Cosmos has those heart-shaped odangos, a cape among other things. Here’s a reference image: http://images.absoluteanime.com/sailor_moon/cosmos.jpg

(I actually forgot about Cosmos when making this one XD)

Thanks for dropping by!

42. Kibate January 9, 2010 at 6:22 pm #

hahaha, this is golden!

43. raekuul January 9, 2010 at 6:21 pm #

Hiya Jen!

Even though it’s over the top, if there had been a sixth season (how you would top the end of season 5 is beyond me), I think your design would have been close if not it.

Unless that design already is in the show somewhere and I can’t see it.

44. KonekoTsukino January 9, 2010 at 6:19 pm #

Haha, aww, poor Usa! Her costumes do start to look really heavy towards the end.

• Chibi Jennifer January 10, 2010 at 8:13 am #

heheh, imagine is she starts sweating in the heat XD

45. funakounasoul January 9, 2010 at 6:19 pm #

Ha! This is just hilarious xD The outfits DO seem to get more and more impractical with every upgrade.

By the way, I love your comics :D

• Chibi Jennifer January 10, 2010 at 8:13 am #

Thank you! That’s really an encouragement :D!