#15 The Guardian of the Time Gate

MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comic/Doujinshi #15 The Guardian of the Time Gate featuring Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou and Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon R

Narrator: One day, while Sailor Pluto is guarding the Gates of Time..
{{Side-text: Any and all who attempt to approach the Doorway of Space-time shall be eliminated.}}
Sailor Pluto: *alert* I sense movement. Something is coming.

Sailor Moon: Hm? Where am I? Is this the future? Where is everyone?
[[Sailor Moon is wandering around lost]]

Sailor Pluto: There you are! Prepare to die! *raises her Garnet Rod*
Sailor Moon: AHH!! WAIT! WAIT!

Sailor Pluto: DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! *attempting to stab a cockroach repeatedly*
Sailor Moon: *sweat drop*What?

147 Responses to “#15 The Guardian of the Time Gate”

1. Noa July 5, 2009 at 5:56 pm #

LOL!! Just like my mother XD

• Chibi Jennifer July 5, 2009 at 9:09 pm #

lol!! Your mum is afraid of cockroaches?? damn… in the future, my kid will say the same thing.. ^^;

2. Jacky July 5, 2009 at 5:48 pm #

Kill all those damn cockroaches! haha very nice

• Chibi Jennifer July 5, 2009 at 9:08 pm #

hahah! Though cockroaches will always exist.. poor pluto. XD

3. raekuul July 5, 2009 at 9:15 am #

So, what, Pluto’s having to fight Clock Roaches?

4. SpectrumWarriorP July 4, 2009 at 6:29 pm #

I always [seldom] think of Pluto as mature, sophisticated, and wise; possibly with an old english accent. Better add another thing roaches can survive; Sailor Senshi…

5. Lady Aino July 4, 2009 at 6:17 pm #

lol Very adorable twist at the end. Setsuna-sama is quite jumpy, don’t blame her. After an eternity of guarding the Time Door, it would be a rescue from boredom to attack the nearest object/life form. 8-)

Kudos Jenn, keep it up! lol

• Chibi Jennifer July 5, 2009 at 9:19 am #

Thanks! lol, even if it meant beating up her fear.. XD

6. kressa July 4, 2009 at 12:11 pm #

LMAO

7. Dan July 4, 2009 at 9:03 am #

Ahahahaha!!!! Awesome comic! lol We have a cockroach haunting our cupboards at the moment though… And it’s quite large… So yeah, I know how poor Setsuna feels. :^^;:

• Chibi Jennifer July 4, 2009 at 9:16 am #

haha thanks!…though somehow, I kinda doubt Pluto would actually manage to kill it ^^; Poking at it with the end of a stick is kinda hard to aim, seeing as we know how fast cockroaches run.

8. candyxcraze July 4, 2009 at 9:02 am #

That was hilarious.
    xD

I love your comics.

9. blueknight July 4, 2009 at 8:34 am #

Tired of being beaten in human forms Chaos tries to sneak into the future as…a cockroach!

This one was a funny one.

PS: I love these comics. Their like candy you can read.

• Chibi Jennifer July 4, 2009 at 9:14 am #

LOL! The cockroach is chaos? XD XD What a wild imagination you have, lol.

10. LadyCrystal July 4, 2009 at 3:33 am #

LMAO.
    I was waiting and waiting a new comic to come out. Yay!

11. Pretty Yuri Guardian Sailor A July 4, 2009 at 12:29 am #

*sigh* I still place Sailor Pluto (Trista) in high regard for being a strong Sailor Scout, but…one cockroach and she’s scared. Speaking of which, in my Sailor Moon continuity as Trista’s lover, I make sure I keep her area roach-free. Why? I’m not sure how it started, but it’s important Sailor Pluto stays cool and strong and good looking. I only hope the Negaverse or Sailor Galaxia doesn’t unleash either a cockroach themed youma or someone called ‘Sailor Cockroach’.

PS. Good comic! BTW, for the next Moonsticks, can you do an episode about Sailor Galaxia and that TV station? (oh and what was that TV station called in Sailor Stars?)

• Sailor Sun July 4, 2009 at 1:47 am #

Yeah! Really..
      What would Pluto do if a sailor cockroach was there??? -_-;;
      I guess she will give up being a sailor senshi FOREVER hehe XD

I think Sailor Pluto fights very bravely in this comic lol

• Chibi Jennifer July 4, 2009 at 8:54 am #

lol, reminds me of that scene in Sailor Stars when the inner senshi finds a cockroach in the house and they ALL freak out! lol.

Thanks for your suggestion for another comic strip, but I think I’ll get around to Galaxia again at a later date- since there’s other characters I want to work on first :) Have you seen comic #7 Moshi Moshi? Sailor Iron Mouse’s Pinch?

12. Alex July 3, 2009 at 8:59 pm #

I love the cockroach,it is so funny!
    HAHA~

• Chibi Jennifer July 3, 2009 at 11:00 pm #

hehehehe ^^ Pluto should use her “Dead Scream” attack, but it looks like she’s screaming anyways XD

13. Sailor Sun July 3, 2009 at 8:17 pm #

And I love the way you draw Pluto’s stick!!
    Awesome^^

• Chibi Jennifer July 3, 2009 at 11:11 pm #

Thank you! Good to know you notice the little details ^_^

14. Sailor Sun July 3, 2009 at 8:16 pm #

Hahahahaha! It’s fantastic XD
    Yack! I hate cockroaches too!
    Poor Setsuna hehehe ^^
    Thanks Chibi! Y always put a smile on my face ^___^

Out of the subject: Yaaaaaay I finished my exam! YAAAAY^^

• Chibi Jennifer July 3, 2009 at 11:42 pm #

hehehe Thanks Sailor Sun! I’m really scared of cockroaches too…so it’s NO LAUGHING MATTER XD XD XD I would probably look more terrified than Pluto! hahaha..

And yay, you’ve finished! ^^

15. AnimatedEvey47 July 3, 2009 at 2:12 pm #

Oh wow that was funny! Ahhh Sailor Pluto and insects.

16. teh crazydude July 3, 2009 at 2:11 pm #

cockroaches, the bane of everyone’s evil. including sailor senshi.

17. CyCyN July 3, 2009 at 12:26 pm #

BBWWAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaa!!! I wonder why a roach would want to go to the future? (jk) XD!!!!!

HILARIOUS!!! XD!

• Chibi Jennifer July 3, 2009 at 1:11 pm #

lol…… I must say Cyncyn, your laugh made me laugh more than the comic did. XD XD XD
      Thanks!

• Sailor Sun July 3, 2009 at 8:15 pm #

poor that cockroach lol! Do you think it wants to travel through time? hehe

• Chibi Jennifer July 3, 2009 at 11:03 pm #

lol, I don’t think a cockroach’s lifespan is that long anyways.. it’ll just die sooner XD

18. DREWdesu July 3, 2009 at 10:09 am #

Hahahaha that was so adorable
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!

XXDD

19. mister_clock July 3, 2009 at 9:57 am #

Don’t kill it! It might be one of the girls from PQ Angels! :D

• Chibi Jennifer July 3, 2009 at 10:55 am #

LOL! XD

• Sailor Gold Rabbit July 3, 2009 at 11:50 am #

Oh my God, that would be so awesome! I mean, Sailor Moon’s already appeared in the PQniverse, so what stopping PQ from showing up in the SM universe? XD

• Chibi Jennifer July 3, 2009 at 12:11 pm #

I’m actually guilty of not knowing much about PQ Angels- all I know is that it’s about cockroach girls who can turn into humans.. created by Naoko Takeuchi XD

• TimeSage October 17, 2009 at 8:24 pm #

Your chances of finding out more then that are slim to none. The series got cancled after the pubisher’s lost a good chunk of the work she subbmited to them. Ratther then redo it she just gave up (and honstly I would too :\

20. kyoko215 July 3, 2009 at 9:56 am #

XD That’s hilarious.

21. Brad July 3, 2009 at 8:59 am #

HAHA! Definitely one of the best!

Did’t see the roach at first and thought Pluto was having a mental break from guarding the gate for so long. lol!

• Chibi Jennifer July 3, 2009 at 9:43 am #

LOL!! That sounds so funny! Pluto needs some counselling huh?

22. Astra July 3, 2009 at 8:08 am #

i say…next time pick a senshi who you would NEVER picture to freak out…like…Michiru!

and then because she is afraid of sea cucumbers…have something with a sea cucumber and she totaly spazzes and freaks out and screams and flails

make the senshi act like they would never act…

• Chibi Jennifer July 3, 2009 at 9:27 am #

Most of my comics already show characters doing things they wouldn’t really do (Like Princess Kakyuu running away because she bought a bootleg)- but I still like to keep the characters somewhat in character.

I dunno, I can’t see the composed and ruthless Pluto freak out like this at all anyways XD

• Miss Breeziness July 3, 2009 at 9:29 am #

Only with cockroaches. :)

• Chibi Jennifer July 3, 2009 at 9:45 am #

Has Pluto ever encountered a cockroach in the manga? Or was this something totally random Takeuchi-sensei made up for fun? XD

• Sailor Gold Rabbit July 3, 2009 at 11:52 am #

It’s just something she made up for the heck of it. ^_^

• Jumpyham August 20, 2009 at 2:22 am #

Umm, one of her mangas that Takeuchi-sensei did was about Cockroaches that could turn into humans (or vice versa). There were a lot of Sailor Moon references in it, so it’s basically another cross-over, like Sailor V. ^^

• Chibi Jennifer August 20, 2009 at 9:46 am #

haha, that sounds so bizarre XD

• TimeSage September 3, 2009 at 2:30 pm #

It’s called PQ angels. It got canceled cause alot of her work got lost by the publishers. Whoops <.<.

And Sets's stats does list she's afraid of cockroaches. It just never comes up as she gets so little screen time that's not plot impotent

• TimeSage May 1, 2010 at 5:55 pm #

Speaking of those stats, It also lists her dislikeing Eggplant, her worst class to be Music. On the positives her best class is Physics (Which fits with her major of thoeoritical Physics) and liking green tea and shopping. She also aspires to be a fasion desginer and is skilled in sewing.

23. KTVB July 3, 2009 at 7:34 am #

lol!! Very cute XD Must be pretty tough for Pluto to be alone and guard that door all the time. haha..sensing movements..and detecting cockroaches! Classic!

• Chibi Jennifer July 3, 2009 at 9:42 am #

heehe thanks! Poor Pluto, I feel her pain XD

And now her cool image is ruined, lol.

24. Miss Breeziness July 3, 2009 at 7:17 am #

Hahahahaha…This is brilliant! Lovely twist at the end! :D

25. Sailor Gold Rabbit July 3, 2009 at 7:06 am #

XD XD Oh my God, this one is the best of all! I was wondering if you were ever going to do something about Setsuna and cockroaches, and lo and behold, you just did! Yeah! You’re the awesomest, Chibi! The awesomest!