#4 Moon Crisis Make-Up!

MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comic #4 - Moon Crisis Make-up! featuring Usagi Tsukino/Super Sailor Moon, Chibiusa/Sailor Chibimoon and Hawkseye from Sailor Moon SuperS

Hi! I'm Chibi Jen and I've been making cute and fun Sailor Moon comic strips since 2009. If you enjoy my comics, please consider tipping to show your appreciation. Thanks for the support ❤

Victim: AHHHHHHHHH!!!
HawksEye: OH? Let me take a peek at your beautiful dream mirror!!
Usagi: Oh no! It’s the enemy!! I must transform!

Usagi: Moon….Crisis…

Usagi:MAAKKKEEE…
Chibiusa: MAAKKKEEE…

*whack*

Usagi: Where did you come from?? Don’t scare me like that!
Chibiusa: Well, how else are you going to transform?

96 Responses to “#4 Moon Crisis Make-Up!”

1. Chronos Typhoon! I heart Set-chan! April 17, 2011 at 5:51 am #

Poor chibiusa came back to the 20th century for a smack in the head…just sad. :-(

2. Starlight January 25, 2011 at 9:24 am #

Chibiusa finally gets what she’s needed the whole damn series. Go Usagi!!!

3. sailor chicken December 30, 2010 at 8:32 am #

Fish eye? o.o
    in transcript…

4. Rose Dragon November 5, 2010 at 10:26 am #

Anyone else notice how neither Sailor Moon or Sailor Mini Moon can do ANYTHING without each other and Pegasus. What is Serena going to do when Rini goes home? Really she can do NOTHING anymore, not that she could do that much to start with but still. Also really great comics, I even showed them to my friends who watch this show, they loved them to.

• Chibi Jennifer November 5, 2010 at 11:58 am #

hehe thank you ^_^
      Sailor Moon still has her Moon Tiara though :D Until..Eternal, anyway xD

• Rose Dragon November 7, 2010 at 3:13 am #

That wouldn’t work though, once Rini goes home neither of them can even transform. That is the major issue.

5. SailaT October 31, 2010 at 3:05 pm #

When they transform chibi-chan is always there >< how coincidental is that??

6. nikki!! October 15, 2010 at 1:52 pm #

hahahahaaaaaaaaa!!! PRICELESS

7. Sailorlunapurplepearl July 25, 2010 at 11:20 am #

i like the part when usagi whacked chibiusa :D

8. bunnychan July 8, 2010 at 5:40 am #

Sailro Moon” Moon crisis
    chibi moon pops up
    Both:MAKE
    Sailor moon:DOnt scare me like that you brat
    lol all your comics make me laugh

9. codename sailor N June 15, 2010 at 6:29 pm #

hey,what happened to the victim????

10. SailorUranusFan June 8, 2010 at 11:05 am #

i always wondered how they always just happened to be in the right place at the right time lol :)

11. Katuramaki May 28, 2010 at 4:00 pm #

I always found it hilarious that all the dream mirror victims acted like they were getting raped. XD How do you file a report for that? I can just imagine the therapy session… Victim: “A…and then they tied me up to this giant wood plank and pulled a pink sparkly mirror out of mah body… AND STUCK THEIR HEAD IN IT!! *Weep* Oh no matter how many showers I take I will never feel clean again….” T_______T Therapist: “……” =.=;

• Chibi Jennifer May 28, 2010 at 4:14 pm #

When I first watched SuperS I didn’t take it very seriously and just saw it as more ‘monster-of-the-day’ kind of act- but then at a later stage when I re-watched it, I thought how freaky O_o it does seem like rape! It is pretty intruding sticking their heads into your dreams >.> (Luckily, we never see the victims actually being traumatized after the incidents, it’s as if nothing happened at all XD)

• Katuramaki June 6, 2010 at 3:49 pm #

Lol. I just thought of what would happen if one of the Amazon Trio stuck their head into Rei’s grandfather’s dream mirror.

Fisheye – Now lets take a peak into this beautiful dream mirror… *Sticks head in.*

*Cue rape screams and Fisheye suddenly yanks her head out.*

Fisheye – GyAAAaaarrrghhh!! MY EYESSSS!!! Who the #@$* DREAMS ABOUT THIS @&*&???!!!! *Claws out eyes.*

Lol…. I amuse myself so much. XD

12. ilight_thnite April 25, 2010 at 3:00 am #

Omg! That was sooo funny. I have tears coming from my eyes! I always wondered if she would ever do that!

13. Sailor Someone March 26, 2010 at 12:57 pm #

Haha I always laugh at the last part! Sailor Mars is my favorite! <3

• Chibi Jennifer May 28, 2010 at 4:14 pm #

I think you posted your comment at the wrong place XD

14. sailor_zelda_elf January 11, 2010 at 2:19 pm #

haha you are veary good at thinking up some funny comics!

15. TimeSage October 17, 2009 at 7:36 pm #

THere does exist a Solo version for each of them from a video game

Chibi-Usa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZe35RuFj_k&feature=related
    Usagi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80rQ4ioonxM&NR=1

16. Lt-Settai-Tenshi October 8, 2009 at 9:33 am #

I’d say Chibiusa pulled a Houdini on us. Pick a card, any card!

17. Caroline September 26, 2009 at 3:12 pm #

Good one :D

18. Kibou no Hikari September 4, 2009 at 9:50 am #

The Moon Crisis Make-up thing bothered me and I’m sure it’s no only me. I mean we’re all like ‘Do they need to be together to transform…?” I don’t think they do, because in one episode with a guy and a flying bike, Chibiusa transformed without Usagi, there was no transformation sequence though! This is excellent!! Keep up the great work!!

19. Nameless August 17, 2009 at 10:50 am #

Chibiusa popping out of no where, that is priceless. I believe once later in the season Chibi Moon transforms without Moon but it doesn’t show it. I don’t know, I only watched SuperS once dubbed and then subbed. -needs to give anime version of her favorite manga arc more attention-

• Chibi Jennifer August 25, 2009 at 7:04 pm #

Thanks! They probably can transform without each other..but we can see that the anime forced them to be together almost all the time just so they can reuse the henshin sequence with just the 2 of them XD

20. Peter June 21, 2009 at 12:38 pm #

OMG that’s so funny! I always did wonder if the crystal would just be like, ‘No you can’t transform.’ and then Usagi would be all like, ‘Damn! Now I have to find Chibiusa!’:)

• Chibi Jennifer June 22, 2009 at 10:14 am #