#39 Usagi’s Amazing Transformation

MoonSticks #39 Usagi's Amazing Transformation featuring Usagi/Sailor Moon and Naru

Naru: WWAAHHHHHHHH
Usagi: Hang on Naru-chan, I’m coming! MOON CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE UP!!!!

[[Usagi commences her transformation sequence]]

[[Usagi's transformation continues..]]
WOOOOSSSSHHHH

[[Usagi's transformation continues.. Naru is seen dead in the background with her soul coming out of her.]]
Narrator: Still dancing

169 Responses to “#39 Usagi’s Amazing Transformation”

1. ChaosInuYasha February 4, 2010 at 9:33 am #

If anything can ease my mind off of my mom in the hospital its this comic. *watches Setsuna transform*
    *Setsuna runs and hides from me*

• Chibi Jennifer February 5, 2010 at 10:23 am #

aww..hope your mum is better soon!

Take care ChaosInuYasha!

• ChaosInuYasha February 7, 2010 at 5:47 am #

Yeah. *Nurse Setsuna comes to me since I am now sick*

2. Sailor Gold Rabbit February 2, 2010 at 8:34 am #

D: Poor Naru! XD That’s awesome.

3. Fighter4Luv February 1, 2010 at 8:55 pm #

I love your comics. They’re so cute. Poor Naru-chan. She just couldn’t hold on for that 45 seconds longer… *sob*

• Chibi Jennifer February 1, 2010 at 9:21 pm #

:D Thanks for dropping by, glad you’re enjoying the comics! (Is this Corey?)

• Fighter4Luv February 1, 2010 at 11:44 pm #

Yuppers. I’ve been keeping an eye out on your comics. Your drawings are just so uber cute! I love the circle eyes! :P Simple but still really awesome! Keep up the good work!

4. Travis January 31, 2010 at 6:34 pm #

And this is why Naru left Tokyo!

Haha very funny, I really like this cause it is soo true. Its like a minute long while everyone else is like less then 30 seconds. I think Mercury’s is what, 15?

• Chibi Jennifer February 1, 2010 at 2:53 pm #

I think Naru was a bit more unfortunate here…XD

And yesh, Mercury looks to have the shortest henshin..but then I remembered Chibimoon.lol

5. Jen January 31, 2010 at 4:21 pm #

Lol! Adding to the “why don’t the enemy attack them while they transform?” thing, I always wondered why the enemy never attacked them while they’re doing the speeches? I probably would if I was an enemy. They’re off-guard while they’re dancing around and posing!

• Chibi Jennifer February 1, 2010 at 2:50 pm #

lol, that’s something I never really thought about except- why do they bother listening to them talk? The youmas etc I mean.. they’ll just die in the episode anyway XD

• Jen February 2, 2010 at 10:37 am #

The youma don’t know they’re the red shirt guy, sacrificed by the writers to let the plot move forward. They still think they have a chance even though the one sending them to fight the senshi know different, and want to know the name of the opponent they will destroy. :D

6. Sailor Sun January 31, 2010 at 9:56 am #

OMG! that’s so funny.. 8D
    I was tired of studying and my morals are down..
    Thanks for making up my mood ;)

P.S. It took me a long time for the image to appear (because of the slaw connection -_-;), but it really worths it ^^

7. lolful January 31, 2010 at 4:39 am #

XD Naru-chan should go find Luna and get herself a brooch… and a quicker transformation XD

• Chibi Jennifer February 1, 2010 at 2:48 pm #

lol, that’s asking a lot… especially the quicker transformation part 8D

8. Bunny the Cabbit January 31, 2010 at 1:23 am #

I love Naru-chan, she’s so cute that everyone wants to kidnap her.

9. Lu January 30, 2010 at 8:58 pm #

I always found it odd how time kinda stops when the senshi are transforming/executing an attack. I mean really, their sequences aren’t short…

I must say, thats probably one thing I didn’t like about the series, since it takes away from some of the seriousness of few battles (specifically near the end of the arcs).

AND ESPECIALLY SAILOR MOON. Her transformations/attacks are a good 20-30 seconds longer than everyone else.

I do realize that sequences like that are necessary in Magic Girl anime, but….it wouldn’t hurt for it to be a lil more realistic every now and then?

• Chibi Jennifer February 1, 2010 at 2:45 pm #

I find it amazing when Sailor Moon does her final attack and the enemy just stands there, waiting for her to finish.
      Surely time doesn’t stop when they attack? XD

Remember the scene where Sailor Moon uses her attack on Sailor Tin Nyanko? The attack was just as long but for some reason Tin Nyanko couldn’t run away in time (and got half healed)

• SailorUranusFan May 31, 2010 at 6:04 am #

an enemy could just take them out when they transforming lol

• Sailor_Lyoko May 31, 2010 at 9:30 am #

yeah D:

10. Joine January 30, 2010 at 2:08 pm #

Sailor Moon : *still dancing*
    Naru : *has died*
    Me : *is laughing*

11. XYukiXNagatoX January 30, 2010 at 12:37 pm #

dont worry naru! just a few more seconds, she hasnt put on her tiara yet.

12. DrummerChick January 30, 2010 at 12:33 pm #

Very nice work Chibi Jenn!!

Love the art for her transformation scene, btw, very well done.

Poor Naru…

• Chibi Jennifer January 30, 2010 at 12:39 pm #

Thank you DrummerChick! ^^

• Lady Aino January 31, 2010 at 9:03 am #

Ya! Chibi-Jenn’s art is the cutest!

13. セーラーエリス January 30, 2010 at 10:05 am #

Gahahahahahah brilliant :D

14. KonekoTsukino January 30, 2010 at 8:03 am #

This made me smile sooo much. Poor Naru-chan, though. Always getting attacked :(

15. LinneaKou January 30, 2010 at 8:02 am #

So true XD

I often wonder what the villains do as the Senshi transform. Maybe they practice their origami?

16. kendaoh January 30, 2010 at 8:01 am #

real and true XD

17. NadiaZeta January 30, 2010 at 8:00 am #

XD jajajaja poor Naru she wait to much.

• Chibi Jennifer January 30, 2010 at 8:19 am #

Yeah XD Nothing new though she’s always waiting for someone to save her ^^

18. Phi-sen-tea January 30, 2010 at 8:00 am #

*dead of laughs*

19. chibi-junjun January 30, 2010 at 7:59 am #

Sailor moon is so kawaii in the 3 panel!

20. senshi of love January 30, 2010 at 7:57 am #

Usagi-chan what took you so long?! While you enjoying your transformation poor Naru-chan lost her soul!!!! :evil:

lol lol lol lol lol

21. SerenityMoonGodness January 30, 2010 at 7:56 am #

Awesome! Funny Love it!

22. Lady Aino January 30, 2010 at 7:55 am #

lol The age ol’ transformation joke. Naru-chan, we barely knew ye….

It’s funny when people cry “Y dont dey jus attack hurrrrr while shez tranfrming!!!!”, not realizing it’s just for show. Magical girl anime is like that. In real time, the transformations are instant. Just check out Michiru during the flashback in episode 106. Same goes for attacks. Remember the Rubeus fight? She spent “forever” doing the Escalation at first, then for the second time, she executed it instantly. Again, all for show.

• Chibi Jennifer January 30, 2010 at 8:12 am #

I’m not too sure about the attacks though XD Remember in the S movie, when the senshi were all trying to attack, but they were too fast and attacked them before they could finish executing their attack? Also, in a SuperS episode, Mars was trying to use her flame sniper and end up getting burnt herself? It seems like they really need to say the entire phrase..

Yet at other times they don’t say anything XD
      Not really consistent huh?

• Kawaii Silence January 30, 2010 at 11:01 am #

^.^ I was wondering if anyone would bring up Michiru’s transformation for that episode. Its cut but still shows Haruka watching her, so its not impossible for people to watch if it is more instant. For attacks, maybe its just sometimes they do the whole sequence (because their girls and want to be flashy?) but if they really wanted to they could shorten it? I don’t know, I never liked watching the same sequence for the attacks all the time. Like something different, even if it does take the same (long) amount of time it would be more interesting to watch different attack sequences.

• Chibi Jennifer January 30, 2010 at 11:17 am #

Oh yes, which was pretty cool in the movies, especially in the R movie where all the senshi had the same attacks, but it looked different :D Wish they did more of those.

Speaking of shortening attacks, Jupiter’s Supreme thunder sometimes it cut short too (without the little antennae thing popping up)

• TimeSage January 31, 2010 at 8:50 pm #

PGSM shows Minako Running down the street and in a flash fo light become Sailor V. Anime has Mamoru do much the same except on a motorcycle.

23. Lucky Chance January 29, 2010 at 11:44 pm #

Ooh! Nanou! (In French Naru-Chan was called Nanou)
    Nanou’s soul has a ribbon?! Wow!

24. twelveofdecember January 29, 2010 at 8:34 pm #

Hahaha I always think about that, why they spend so much time on their transformations/attacks?
    If I were the enemy, I would have take advantage of that… XD

Great comic! I laugh a lot with it!! ♥

• Chibi Jennifer January 29, 2010 at 8:35 pm #

Thank you so much :D Glad you had a good laugh! ^_^

25. tensai01 January 29, 2010 at 8:33 pm #

LOL so damn funny, I always wondered why the enemy doesn’t just shoot them or whatever when they are transforming.