#28 Introducing Aluminum Seiren

MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comics/Doujinshi #28 Introducing Aluminum Seiren featuring Sailor Aluminum Seiren and Sailor Lead Crow (Animamates) and Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino and Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou

Hi! I'm Chibi Jen and I've been making cute and fun Sailor Moon comic strips since 2009. If you enjoy my comics, please consider tipping to show your appreciation. Thanks for the support ❤

Sailor Aluminum Seiren: Nice to meet you! I am Sailor Aluminum Seiren. Here is my business card!
Eternal Sailor Moon: ? *looks up and down at Aluminum Seiren and the card*

Eternal Sailor Moon: *reading business card* …Aya Reiko, journalist for Ginga TV..?

Sailor Aluminum Seiren: Yes, that’s correct! I’m known as “Aya Reiko” in this planet.
Sailor Lead Crow: Is this conversation necessary?! Attack them already!

[[Sailor Pluto comes in out of nowhere]]
Sailor Pluto: *chuckle* Did you notice they just revealed their identities and secret base location?
Eternal Sailor Moon: Nope, but I noticed your popsicle.

132 Responses to “#28 Introducing Aluminum Seiren”

1. Noa October 16, 2009 at 5:56 am #

Oh my. I MUST speed up reading the manga and watching the Stars season! I just can’t wait to see that character…

• Chibi Jennifer October 16, 2009 at 10:03 am #

Personally I prefer her anime version ^.^

• TimeSage October 17, 2009 at 7:27 pm #

Suggestion, if you can read Japanese, buy the oringal manga off Ebay. The english translation is atrocious.

• jumpyham October 19, 2009 at 5:20 am #

Point proven with “Pringles” interchanged with “Pudding”. ^^;; Plus all the dub names.

2. kimberly ng October 16, 2009 at 4:44 am #

aluminum seiren is very serious and pure evil in the manga,she ever be able to kill jupiter and mercury and take their sailor crystals!she is completely different from her anime counterpart…

stupid jupiter finally meets her grave!!!

3. Noa October 15, 2009 at 9:23 am #

Ha! I didn’t get to this episode yet…! ^^;; Is that really what she says??

• Chibi Jennifer October 15, 2009 at 9:34 am #

oh, ^^; It’s kind of similar but slightly exaggerated XD But yeah, Seiren is like that.

4. Caroline October 14, 2009 at 9:10 pm #

Siren is so sweet.
    But sometimes she’s fool around herself o_o

• Chibi Jennifer October 15, 2009 at 9:08 am #

haha yeah.. but we forgive her since she’s a villain (and it seems a lot of the Sailor Moon villains are a bit strange.. XD)

They’re fun that way.

• FIREflames April 3, 2010 at 6:06 pm #

yeah she seems sweet but when her boss takes away the thing that makes her live she says no but crow i saw on of the episodes and crow had a picture of her it nealy made her smile

5. Lufred October 14, 2009 at 12:27 pm #

Hello!!!!
    wow this comics r AMAZING!!!!
    *o*
    really…
    YOU are Amazing
    XD

I’m not drugged XDDDDDD
    many thanks for this comic
    i laugh a lot XD
    ._.
    lallallalalalalalala (?)
    sry i don’t speak English
    L.O.L.
    XD
    Sayo…

6. kanu October 14, 2009 at 5:18 am #

imaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo the bussiness card xDDDDDDD

7. Queen Eris October 12, 2009 at 10:22 am #

I love these comics, very funny. ^^ Need to catch up as I lost track of them some time ago.

• Chibi Jennifer October 12, 2009 at 1:48 pm #

Welcome back ^_^ Plenty to see in the Comics Archive, hope you enjoy them :)

8. Maya-chan October 12, 2009 at 10:16 am #

Chibi Jennifer, your comics are halarious as always! Love the popsicle saying in the end Siren is always perky when introducing herself lol

9. ChaosInuYasha October 12, 2009 at 2:06 am #

Maybe I’m just too perverted for my own good but when I saw Serena say “No but I noticed your popsicle” and I didn’t see a real popsicle I thought of something else….*is still serching for the actual popsicle in the pic* -_-

• Chibi Jennifer October 12, 2009 at 8:56 am #

oh.. ^^; lol…

Pluto is holding it in her left hand xD

10. Sailor Sun October 11, 2009 at 6:45 am #

I love Serin! She is cute, beautiful, elegant. clever and very attractive. She is one of my favorites^^

HEHEHE
    The comic is so awesome 8D
    Yeah, yeah, everybody in Sailor Moon reveals her truth..
    Even the scout themselves LOL
    But there are lots of things in their mind so nobody notices..
    Pluto is a great thinker to notice, because usually nobody thinks HEHE..
    I bet Usagi is thinking “get out, they are just hallucinating”
    LOL XD

11. kimberly ng October 11, 2009 at 6:30 am #

lol,the popsicle appeared again! I remebered an episode that setsuna-san hiding a pink popsicle when the inners eating ice cream,talking about chibi-chibi…

• Chibi Jennifer October 11, 2009 at 9:23 am #

haha yes, it appeared in the same episode Seiren and Crow were introduced :)

12. Kibou no Hikari October 10, 2009 at 3:42 pm #

I luv Setsuna popping out of nowhere with a popsicle!! XD It really is too bad that Aluminum Seiren was evil, she would have made good friends with Usagi(ditz, clutz, maybe scatter-brained) Who cares? I luv her anyway.

By the way, I thought aluminum was spelled A-L-U-M-I-N-U-M. You have an I before the U. But then again, I could be wrong.

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 4:09 pm #

whoops. lol I think you’re right about the spelling!! I better go fix that… xD

Thanks for pointing it out!

13. A Fan October 10, 2009 at 1:38 pm #

Heh. Even Pluto’s popsicles have sinister glints in their tasty, fruit-flavored eyes…

14. Usagi October 10, 2009 at 1:19 pm #

Haha!! that was soo cute :) and no i didn’t notice :P i guess am blind :) can’t wait till the next one. i WANNA SEE DIAMOND :)

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 1:39 pm #

lol, maybe Pluto was trying to be discreet about the popsicle XD

Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about Diamond/Demand ;) Just keep following and you’ll eventually get to see him ^_^

15. 1991jrrutten October 10, 2009 at 11:25 am #

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    LOL!
    That was GREAT!

16. SenshiRoseSword October 10, 2009 at 8:59 am #

funny as always ^_^

17. Lady Aino October 10, 2009 at 8:58 am #

This is why Sailor Pluto is the greatest!!!!

XD Makes me wish Setsuna-sama did the popsicle spot more often. It expresses better than words how she feels during awkward situations. lol

As for poor Siren, she’s such a ditz. Don’t know how Crow-sama puts up with her. But under all that, they’re such good friends. LOVE

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 1:37 pm #

I love their friendship ^_____^ Siren is awesome! ^^

18. SerenityMoonGodness October 10, 2009 at 8:57 am #

Hilarious I love it!! Funny I notice your popsicle!! lol

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 9:23 am #

haha great ^^ It’s pretty small though so most people don’t notice it (until Sailor Moon points it out :))

19. kressa October 10, 2009 at 7:09 am #

lol

20. Jumpyham October 10, 2009 at 2:39 am #

AWEOME! A comic on my Birthday! ^.^
    Haha, love it! The good thing about reading this is that I sort of have a preview of what’s coming up in Sailor Moon! XP
    Plu looks mad!

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 9:20 am #

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a good one!

By saying preview..do you mean you haven’t watched Sialor Stars yet?

• jumpyham October 19, 2009 at 5:18 am #

^^;; Noo, I’m only at Super (Actually, I’m almost done with Super). I’m sort of a new moonie.

Thank you, I had an awesome birthday!

Sorry for the late reply, BTW.