#28 Introducing Aluminum Seiren

MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comics/Doujinshi #28 Introducing Aluminum Seiren featuring Sailor Aluminum Seiren and Sailor Lead Crow (Animamates) and Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino and Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou

Sailor Aluminum Seiren: Nice to meet you! I am Sailor Aluminum Seiren. Here is my business card!
Eternal Sailor Moon: ? *looks up and down at Aluminum Seiren and the card*

Eternal Sailor Moon: *reading business card* …Aya Reiko, journalist for Ginga TV..?

Sailor Aluminum Seiren: Yes, that’s correct! I’m known as “Aya Reiko” in this planet.
Sailor Lead Crow: Is this conversation necessary?! Attack them already!

[[Sailor Pluto comes in out of nowhere]]
Sailor Pluto: *chuckle* Did you notice they just revealed their identities and secret base location?
Eternal Sailor Moon: Nope, but I noticed your popsicle.

127 Responses to “#28 Introducing Aluminum Seiren”

1. Hinaichigo March 17, 2011 at 9:44 am #

lol this is so funny!!
    sailor aluminum siren is so absent minded. ^^;;
    where’d pluto get that popsicle from? lol

did you notice that a lot of the bad guys were named after metals or jewels?
    (except the amazoness quartet, their names are from real asteroids i think..)

beryl, nephrite, kunzite, jedite, zoicite, diamond, etc..even mimet is the name of some kinda mineral..

2. ChibiChibimoon February 21, 2011 at 3:02 pm #

Ive seen this comic 6 times… i just relized the popcicle! xD. I loved this episode!!! it was super awkward tho……

3. Cat-Alin December 20, 2010 at 5:48 am #

Wasn’t that the episode where Siren was drawn without bracelets and she was still alive, despite not being able to live without bracelets?

C-A

• Chibi Jennifer December 20, 2010 at 12:00 pm #

huh o.o?

• V_Lix December 22, 2011 at 9:25 pm #

Maybe what Cat-Alin means is the scene on your first panel. In the anime, when Aluminum Seiren’s giving her business card to Eternal Sailor Moon, she’s not wearing her bracelets. Maybe they forgot to give her that ? xD

4. Catfish July 22, 2010 at 11:51 am #

Bahaha! That episode was great. :D I love that you made a reference to that weird popsicle sight gag (?) — don’t get me wrong, I love Setsuna, but that scene ending was just bizarre.

• Chibi Jennifer July 22, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

Thanks ^_^ Setsuna was really bizarre in this episode..she kinda felt out of character, lol.

5. luna lover July 5, 2010 at 3:24 pm #

i never noticed the Popsicle untill SAILOR MOON said it then i looked

6. HikaruKibou June 26, 2010 at 6:07 pm #

XDDD It would have saved them a lot of trouble if they’d notice. o.o! oooh! popsicle! ^w^

That was a funny episode, everybody making a mess in the dinning room, Usagi’s wings bumping into stuff, all crowded in a little room. And we got Seiya showering and then in a towel *¬*
    Seiren and Crow didn’t notice the owner of the house was Sailor Moon even thought she says they’re barging in her house. The senshi didn’t even think about the Starlights being the Sailor Starlights or viceversa…ah I’m asking too much ^^U

• Chibi Jennifer July 15, 2010 at 1:40 pm #

ahahh yeah, that episode was very suspicious……XD

• whatever! November 8, 2010 at 2:48 pm #

episodes like that make me think… what happened with their brains!

• Daenerys December 14, 2010 at 12:18 am #

Best episode ever. *-* especially the part with Seiya and the towel… mmmm…
      Stupid Usagi, picking Mamoru instead of him… tsk tsk tsk…

hmm… I never connected Setsuna’s weapon with a popsicle until now… LMAO! xD

7. codename sailor N June 15, 2010 at 6:36 pm #

hey in anime she called “nuka ni kugi”!!

8. SailorUranusFan June 7, 2010 at 3:16 pm #

the first thing i noticed was the popcicle and only cuz my brother said “whats that thing in her hand?”

9. Sailor_Summer December 16, 2009 at 5:46 am #

AHAHAHHAA! I always wondered why Usa-hime never had a clue, because Seirin always gave out cards!

Love the “Nope, but I noticed your popsicle…” comment! Maybe that’s why nobody ever figured it out, added it all together. Well, except Setsuna. SO SMART. :D

• Chibi Jennifer December 16, 2009 at 9:15 am #

If only they listened… xD
      Usagi is distracted by shiny things 8D

• FIREflames April 3, 2010 at 6:03 pm #

really i thought she gets distracked by her boyfriend or something cute like chibi chibi

• FIREflames April 18, 2010 at 12:42 pm #

omg….. pluto u r right and usagi said glinga tv??wtf does she mean galaxy tv or somethin?

• TimeSage May 1, 2010 at 5:34 pm #

Ginga is japanese for Galaxy. So both are right.

• Sailor_Lyoko June 7, 2010 at 12:40 am #

Shes distracted by sweets!! XDD

10. Rokeby October 17, 2009 at 8:18 am #

Aw, such a cute comic! :3 I’m reading my way through it as we speak.

11. Noa October 16, 2009 at 5:56 am #

Oh my. I MUST speed up reading the manga and watching the Stars season! I just can’t wait to see that character…

• Chibi Jennifer October 16, 2009 at 10:03 am #

Personally I prefer her anime version ^.^

• TimeSage October 17, 2009 at 7:27 pm #

Suggestion, if you can read Japanese, buy the oringal manga off Ebay. The english translation is atrocious.

• jumpyham October 19, 2009 at 5:20 am #

Point proven with “Pringles” interchanged with “Pudding”. ^^;; Plus all the dub names.

12. kimberly ng October 16, 2009 at 4:44 am #

aluminum seiren is very serious and pure evil in the manga,she ever be able to kill jupiter and mercury and take their sailor crystals!she is completely different from her anime counterpart…

stupid jupiter finally meets her grave!!!

13. Noa October 15, 2009 at 9:23 am #

Ha! I didn’t get to this episode yet…! ^^;; Is that really what she says??

• Chibi Jennifer October 15, 2009 at 9:34 am #

oh, ^^; It’s kind of similar but slightly exaggerated XD But yeah, Seiren is like that.

14. Caroline October 14, 2009 at 9:10 pm #

Siren is so sweet.
    But sometimes she’s fool around herself o_o

• Chibi Jennifer October 15, 2009 at 9:08 am #

haha yeah.. but we forgive her since she’s a villain (and it seems a lot of the Sailor Moon villains are a bit strange.. XD)

They’re fun that way.

• FIREflames April 3, 2010 at 6:06 pm #

yeah she seems sweet but when her boss takes away the thing that makes her live she says no but crow i saw on of the episodes and crow had a picture of her it nealy made her smile

15. Lufred October 14, 2009 at 12:27 pm #

Hello!!!!
    wow this comics r AMAZING!!!!
    *o*
    really…
    YOU are Amazing
    XD

I’m not drugged XDDDDDD
    many thanks for this comic
    i laugh a lot XD
    ._.
    lallallalalalalalala (?)
    sry i don’t speak English
    L.O.L.
    XD
    Sayo…

16. kanu October 14, 2009 at 5:18 am #

imaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo the bussiness card xDDDDDDD

17. Queen Eris October 12, 2009 at 10:22 am #

I love these comics, very funny. ^^ Need to catch up as I lost track of them some time ago.

• Chibi Jennifer October 12, 2009 at 1:48 pm #

Welcome back ^_^ Plenty to see in the Comics Archive, hope you enjoy them :)

18. Maya-chan October 12, 2009 at 10:16 am #

Chibi Jennifer, your comics are halarious as always! Love the popsicle saying in the end Siren is always perky when introducing herself lol

19. ChaosInuYasha October 12, 2009 at 2:06 am #

Maybe I’m just too perverted for my own good but when I saw Serena say “No but I noticed your popsicle” and I didn’t see a real popsicle I thought of something else….*is still serching for the actual popsicle in the pic* -_-

• Chibi Jennifer October 12, 2009 at 8:56 am #

oh.. ^^; lol…

Pluto is holding it in her left hand xD

20. Sailor Sun October 11, 2009 at 6:45 am #

I love Serin! She is cute, beautiful, elegant. clever and very attractive. She is one of my favorites^^

HEHEHE
    The comic is so awesome 8D
    Yeah, yeah, everybody in Sailor Moon reveals her truth..
    Even the scout themselves LOL
    But there are lots of things in their mind so nobody notices..
    Pluto is a great thinker to notice, because usually nobody thinks HEHE..
    I bet Usagi is thinking “get out, they are just hallucinating”
    LOL XD

21. kimberly ng October 11, 2009 at 6:30 am #

lol,the popsicle appeared again! I remebered an episode that setsuna-san hiding a pink popsicle when the inners eating ice cream,talking about chibi-chibi…

• Chibi Jennifer October 11, 2009 at 9:23 am #

haha yes, it appeared in the same episode Seiren and Crow were introduced :)

22. Kibou no Hikari October 10, 2009 at 3:42 pm #

I luv Setsuna popping out of nowhere with a popsicle!! XD It really is too bad that Aluminum Seiren was evil, she would have made good friends with Usagi(ditz, clutz, maybe scatter-brained) Who cares? I luv her anyway.

By the way, I thought aluminum was spelled A-L-U-M-I-N-U-M. You have an I before the U. But then again, I could be wrong.

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 4:09 pm #

whoops. lol I think you’re right about the spelling!! I better go fix that… xD

Thanks for pointing it out!

23. A Fan October 10, 2009 at 1:38 pm #

Heh. Even Pluto’s popsicles have sinister glints in their tasty, fruit-flavored eyes…

24. Usagi October 10, 2009 at 1:19 pm #

Haha!! that was soo cute :) and no i didn’t notice :P i guess am blind :) can’t wait till the next one. i WANNA SEE DIAMOND :)

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 1:39 pm #

lol, maybe Pluto was trying to be discreet about the popsicle XD

Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about Diamond/Demand ;) Just keep following and you’ll eventually get to see him ^_^

25. 1991jrrutten October 10, 2009 at 11:25 am #