#21 Seiya’s Odango Obsession

MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comic/Douinshi #21 Seiya's Odango Obsession featuring Seiya Kou/Sailor Star Fighter and Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

Hi! I'm Chibi Jen and I've been making cute and fun Sailor Moon comic strips since 2009. If you enjoy my comics, please consider tipping to show your appreciation. Thanks for the support ❤

Seiya: Odango!
Usagi: *Looking annoyed* Hey!

Seiya: Odango!
Usagi: *Looking annoyed* Oii…

Sailor Star Fighter: HEY ODANGO!

Sailor Star Fighter: *Quickly turns away* Sorry, wrong person.
[[Eternal Sailor Moon glares at her.]]
Sailor Star Fighter (thinking): Oh crap, I thought she was Usagi!

141 Responses to “#21 Seiya’s Odango Obsession”

1. pikachu jigglypuff June 23, 2014 at 2:36 am #

Usagi looks like she’s going to attack him with his scepter.

2. Star Lights Lover April 4, 2014 at 3:04 pm #

Haha so cute! I love seiya and usagi

3. SailorSticks June 21, 2013 at 7:48 pm #

Sailor Moon In the Fourth Panel Looks like she’s gonna say ‘If You Say Odango One More Time!!’

4. Vivi (sailor eris) May 21, 2013 at 9:32 am #

I want odangos in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jenny February 2, 2013 at 1:56 pm #

lol this should have been in the show XD

6. Clara-chan May 21, 2012 at 10:26 pm #

Clara-chan: *sweatdroping with Taiki and Yaten* Seiya, stop doing that.

Taiki and Yaten: and stop doing it in your sleep too.

Clara-chan: Hey you two have no room to speak. You do it in your sleep too, you know. You Taiki,dream about Ami-chan. And you Yaten, dream about Minako.

Taiki and Yaten: Hey!

Seiya: she is right, you know.

• crazy January 20, 2013 at 2:10 am #

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. Pharme834 April 12, 2012 at 6:42 pm #

Hello! bebckgk interesting bebckgk site! I’m really like it! Very, very bebckgk good!

8. SoraMelody March 22, 2012 at 11:20 am #

OMG. AN AUSTRALIAN GENIUS.
    I’m Australian too. You don’t find many people who do stuff like this that aren’t from America.. or Japan or something.
    Now I just feel like Australian are awesome.
    Not that I never thought that.

9. winxcpgirl March 4, 2012 at 9:14 am #

usagi in the 4th panel it looks like she is thinking “say odango one more damn time and i’ll f****** kill you!”

10. Sarah December 19, 2011 at 3:29 am #

LOL Usagi in the forth panel looks like she’s thinking ‘Say odango one more God damn time!’ XD

• KaT March 3, 2012 at 4:06 pm #

I thought she was thinking more along the lines of either, “Wait a moment…” and looking at Sailor Star Fighter suspiciously… Or, “What is with people calling me Odango?!” Since even Mamoru-chan did it to her at first…

• crazy January 20, 2013 at 2:13 am #

well she dose have that odango hair stile

11. Sailorstarlover389 May 31, 2011 at 12:53 am #

I love this one!!mostly because i think that usagi and seiya are a good cuople and that both of them in sailor stars they cuss alot even luna the cat! 8O

12. Tsubasa Chronicles Starlight April 27, 2011 at 6:21 am #

What is behind Usagi in the 2nd panel??

• saillor moon is awsome November 30, 2011 at 2:51 pm #

i dont think there is anything behind her…

• Chibi Jennifer November 30, 2011 at 9:16 pm #

yeh, those arrows were pointing at her odangos ^^;

13. Sailor Asteroid April 12, 2011 at 9:35 am #

I wonder how Chibiusa’s hair became pink.
    I mean Usagi’s hair is Blond and Mamoru’s hair
    is Black? Hmm….. Well, that might just be a mystery
    for us fans to find out….

• Tsubasa Chronicles Starlight April 27, 2011 at 6:20 am #

U can look it up on http://www.moonsisters.org That’s how I found out.

• tsukitenshi May 27, 2011 at 1:39 pm #

Biologically? Don’t be silly, this is Sailor Moon :p But for the meta-reasoning, Naoko originally wanted a pink haired heroine, but that idea was rejected, so Usagi is blond. Instead, Chibi-Usa got pink hair :3

14. Hinaichigo March 17, 2011 at 9:37 am #

xDDD i love this one!
    it always puzzles me how the enemies and other people can never figure out usagi is sailor moon..i mean, she has the same hairstyle! xDD

in some newer anime, they have the girls’ eyes change color when she transforms..but in sailor moon they look exactly the same! lol

15. Sailor Shadow February 2, 2011 at 8:02 am #

anybody else notice there seems to be a arm and hand in the 2nd panel?????? Anyway i luv your comics chibijennifer.

• Lolllllllll February 27, 2011 at 6:31 am #

That’s Usagi’s hair.

16. Starlight January 25, 2011 at 10:08 am #

Usagi should have realized that Fighter is Seiya. That just shows how blonde she is. LOL :D

17. Celestial November 12, 2010 at 12:53 pm #

the 4th box is classic. Usagi’s eyes in the 4th box are so funny!

18. Rose Dragon November 11, 2010 at 9:55 am #

What I don’t get is how most of the people don’t get the concept of BLOND. I mean really there is like two blonds in Tokyo and they are both Sailor Scouts. Also why can’t some of the first villains just GO TO A DIFFERENT TOWN! Really, some of them could just go to like Russia or something and probably have no problems what so ever. Just my thoughts on some of the screw ups in the shows.

• Chibi Jennifer November 11, 2010 at 7:06 pm #

Except…there’s also people with green & blue hair like Michiru/Ami 8D Don’t see that often, lol

• Wanita May 9, 2011 at 5:07 am #

I feel so much happier now I understand all this. Tnkhas!

• A3Kitsune August 24, 2011 at 3:21 pm #

As far as the first season villains go, they did go to different towns and countrys. Sailor Venus hunted them down wherever they set up shop, until she had eliminated all their non-Tokyo operations. However, all mention of Sailor V’s pre-joining-the-groop exploits were removed from the dub.

19. kawai prerna November 6, 2010 at 4:39 am #

yay “odango” hey “odango”hey
    just luv it soooooo much.
    just look at usagi’s eyes in comic 4.
    lol hahaha gr8 :)

20. Sailor Asteroid September 15, 2010 at 8:52 pm #

Its sooo crazy that nobody has noticed that Usagi is Sailor Moon!!! I mean, really, what other would have the exact same hairstyle, hair color and hair length!I mean, c’mon!!! Oh ya, this is one of my fave comic strips on this site!

-Sailor Asteroid-

• Chibi Jennifer September 16, 2010 at 1:53 pm #

Thank you! :) It’s one of the things that bugged me about Sailor Moon.. xD

• whatever! November 8, 2010 at 2:41 pm #

thats because of the magical disguising powers of her tiara! and remember, the moon is even better disguise =D

• bunyip September 9, 2011 at 7:07 am #

In the manga they don’t take it to these silly lengths, where seeing someone in a hero’s costume makes them unrecognizable. Usagi and Mamoru end up recognizing each other in normal clothing.

Also in anime, the hair colors are just there as a visual effect for the audience. It’s assumed that all of the characters have normal black Japanese hair, which is why they don’t stand out like freaks in public. But for instance Makoto’s hair would be a slightly brownish-black, and Rei’s has that “so dark it almost looks purplish” appearance to it.

The hairstyle though… I could see someone thinking “well it could be any girl with long hair, she adopts that style along with the costume”… but then seeing that exact hair on Usagi would certainly look like a giveaway.