Sailor Moon Crystal: Season 3 Infinity Arc

Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3 Infinity Death Busters Arc Official Artwork by Chibi Jennifer

Sailor Moon Crystal season 3 “Infinity Arc” continues from Act 27 of the manga, known as ‘Sailor Moon S’ from the 90s anime. Sailor Moon Crystal follows closely to the manga storyline, introducing the much anticipated outer senshi; Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Saturn- assembling all 10 Senshi including Sailor Chibimoon!
With a new director and character designer onboard, the art style has changed from the earlier seasons, with completely new transformation and attack sequences animated in 2D.

Where can I watch Sailor Moon Crystal season 3?

You can watch Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3 online for free and legally here:
Crunchyroll – available in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Latin America (Central & South America including Mexico)
Hulu/NeonAlley – available for US residents
AnimeLab – available in Australia & New Zealand
Netflix – available in the USA & Canada from July 1 2021

Are we getting Season 4 ‘Dream Arc’?

YES! The Dream Arc is a 2-part theatrical release titled “Sailor Moon Eternal” (2021). It is currently on Netflix worldwide (outside of Japan)

Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3 Infinity Arc Trailers:

Act 34 – Infinity 7, Transformation, Super Sailor Moon
Act 35 – Infinity 8, Infinite Labyrinth 1
Act 36 – Infinity 9, Infinite Labyrinth 2
Act 37 – Infinity 10, Infinite, Upper Atmosphere
Act 38 – Infinity 11, Infinite, Judge
Act 39 – Infinity 12, Infinite, Journey

Opening theme song: “In Love with the New Moon”

There are 3 different versions of the Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3 opening “New Moon ni Aishite” (In Love with the New Moon)

First version opening by Etsuko Yakushimaru.

Second version opening by Mitsuko Horie (Original voice of Sailor Galaxia)

Third version opening by Momoiro Clover Z.

Closing themes

There are 3 different closing songs for Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3, all sung by voice actors from the show:

Eternal Eternity a duet between Haruka and Michiru!

Otome no Susume (Maiden’s Advice) by Misaoto Fukuen (VA of Chibiusa).

Eien Dake ga Futari o Kakeru (Only Eternity Brings the Two Together) by Kenji Nojima (VA of Tuxedo Kamen).

CDJapan

Where can I buy Sailor Moon Crystal merchandise?

Visit our Sailor Moon Shopping Guide for links to buy.

Voice cast:

Eudial: Chiaki Takahashi
Viluy: Rina Hon’izumi
Tellu: Naomi Ōzora
Cyprine: Umeka Shouji

Director: Chiaki Kon
Character Designer: Akira Takahashi

More info on Sailor Moon Crystal: Season 1, Season 2 and Season 4.

275 Responses to “Sailor Moon Crystal: Season 3 Infinity Arc”

1. Rebecca Spångberg June 30, 2016 at 2:42 pm #

Haven’t been able to watch any of the episodes (gonna wait for the DVD-release), but I’ve seen clips and to me, it looks as awesome and beautiful as the past seasons <3

2. Wendy Olson June 30, 2016 at 2:26 pm #

I loved it. It was exactly what I wanted. It was so close to the Manga I didn’t notice any change. Loved the new transformations and the new look of the eyes. My fave Manga season was supers and now I’m very much looking forward to it!

3. José Cruz June 30, 2016 at 2:19 pm #

Things I didn’t like: the transformation sequences & attack sequences. The lack of story detail on Sailor Saturn… I hated the small part she had on the last episode… Things I liked: everything else. ;)

4. Mikazuki Kinjo June 30, 2016 at 2:16 pm #

I wish they could finish this anime until the end

• Natalie Nunn June 30, 2016 at 4:18 pm #

Pretty sure they will. This show has become popular enough that I can’t imagine they’ll stop here.

5. Sarah Farless June 30, 2016 at 2:16 pm #

I’m still 4 episodes behind so I haven’t watched the finale yet. Lol! XP

6. Chibi Jennifer June 30, 2016 at 12:16 pm #

Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3 has finally concluded!! What an epic end :’D Really really enjoyed Season 3 overall, and I think they did a really good job! I thought Hotaru/Sailor Saturn really stole the show, and I really like this version of Chibiusa too.

CAN’T WAIT for the Dream Arc!! Yaaaaay!!!

• V_Lix June 30, 2016 at 4:52 pm #

Crystal season 3 was straight up fantastic ! It really has redeemed the first two seasons for me !

I’m so sooo happy for Saturn, she finally got the justice that was long overdue since the 90s anime ended ! The past 13 weeks have been an awesome time for Saturn fans such as myself ! ^^

Will be waiting for the Dream Arc ! So excited to finally be able to meet Sailor Quartet XD Hopefully they keep up the great animation style as this season ! : )

• Chibi Jennifer June 30, 2016 at 10:17 pm #

Yup, the series seem to be getting better and better, so I’m really looking forward to it ^^ The art style in that final ep was so pretty :D

Loved the start of the Dream arc! Didn’t know it was almost identical to the start of the Sailor Stars 90s anime.

• V_Lix July 1, 2016 at 7:34 am #

I’m glad they didn’t run out of budget during the finale and ended up having weird shots or something. Everything was beautifully done ! ^^

True ! I was not expecting them to be in high school already ! The 90s timeline was a bit bizarre imo.. The Inner Senshi were never at school during SuperS except Chibiusa, but then there’s the 3rd ep where Usagi got 28% on a test out of nowhere. ^^” But anyhoo, that’s a fresh change here though, like a combination of SuperS’ and Stars’ beginning ! Liking the throwback of the similar shots where Usagi grabs Mako and Minako on their arms xD

• Chibi Jennifer July 1, 2016 at 12:24 pm #

haha yeah that scene was actually in the manga, so its more like the 90s anime Stars referenced the manga Dream Arc (but in the Stars season… did that make sense??) :D

I always thought it was kind of strange that the senshi never seemed to go to school in SuperS, lol…more focus on Chibusa I guess ^^”

7. V_Lix June 21, 2016 at 8:28 pm #

How AWESOME is the latest ep tho !! I mean, it’s playing on my emotions, and most importantly : SAILOR SATUUUURRRNNN !!! I’m at my happiest right noww ! 8D

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’d say the climactic part when Saturn awakens is, hands down, WAY BETTER than the 90s ! Whoohoooo !! ^^

One more ep left, and my life returns to nothingness :'( Here’s hoping Dream Arc is on its way ! xD

• Chibi Jennifer June 21, 2016 at 10:29 pm #

SooooooOOOO much Sailor Saturn awesome in this episode!!!! Wow. She really did get the short end of the stick in the 90s version O_O We got to see her transformation, and her attack. Omg I love her!!!

Can’t believe only one episode left! looking forward to the Dream Arc though! SMC Season 3 has been very promising :D Love it!

• V_Lix June 22, 2016 at 8:12 am #

Yeah, I feel the 90s version hates Saturn for some reason, especially what happens in Stars. I was so disappointed by the lack of Saturn actions there. :(

Season 3 has completely turned the table and redeemed the whole Crystal series, I guess ! Hopefully they (at least) keep the quality of arts and animations like this for the Dream and Stars arc ! Lol at me, saying this as if it’s confirmed, but I’m quite certain they are going to go all the way, with all the positive responses for S3, I don’t see why not ! ^^

As someone who doesn’t know the manga storyline, this has been an enjoyable ride so far ! :D

• Chibi Jennifer June 23, 2016 at 9:40 am #

haha yeah, same goes with Sailor Pluto! She got a lot more screentime in the Black Moon Arc of Sailor Moon Crystal XD

• V_Lix June 25, 2016 at 5:15 pm #

You’re right ! I’m glad they did those two characters justice they deserve though ! Makes it worth all the wait !! ^^

8. Caro Espinosa June 20, 2016 at 2:58 pm #

Today’s episode was awesome!!!! Now the impatient wait for next week’s episode commences.

9. Angeleen M. S. Buske June 20, 2016 at 2:53 pm #

Super excited!
    I was a little disappointed with last week’s episode when Super Chibi Moon appeared.
    The animation seemed a little rushed in drawing, and suddenly there is cgi computer animation of the grail transformation to super?
    Maybe it was there this whole season for eternity and I failed to see it till now?
    Some things that seemed off / rushed was a close up of Mamoru’s eyes in the apartment. There was a close up of Usagi eyes too in the battle that seemed off. When Super Chibi Moon jumped out of the apartment window, she was so stiff as she sailed across the sky.

• Corza Moon June 21, 2016 at 11:16 am #

The grail has been CGI every time it appeared outside of transformations, but this latest episode was so good. Almost cried a few times lol

10. SqueakyMcBeal June 18, 2016 at 12:13 pm #

Now THAT is awesome!

11. RandomStorytale June 18, 2016 at 12:12 pm #

Love this and all your comics!
    I love how Pluto is like I’m here too!

12. Hoshino-Libra June 18, 2016 at 12:09 pm #

Aaw poor Pluto-chan XD

Season 3 is soooo much better than it’s predecessor.

13. magic713 June 18, 2016 at 12:09 pm #

Yay, I really enjoyed the Infinity Arc in the manga. The third episode was somewhat disappointing but I still like the season.

14. chaosinuyasha June 18, 2016 at 12:08 pm #

-pushes Setsy up to the front where she should be- (took me a minute to even see her lol)

15. Julia Lai June 11, 2016 at 1:02 am #

Jennova Parker Awww

16. Chibi June 10, 2016 at 9:00 pm #

Nope it’s official. June Edition of Animedia

17. Sireana Carolena Black May 31, 2016 at 10:23 pm #

It’s farking AMAZING!! Everything I hoped it would be since I read the Manga years ago. I can’t wait for the rest of the series because they’re going to be EPIC!

18. Angeleen M. S. Buske May 27, 2016 at 6:08 pm #

I was on the edge of my seat. Pins and Needles!!!
    I was crying at the end. I was screaming at my t.v., “no way, holy f####, no way!”
    So sad.

19. Chibi Jennifer May 26, 2016 at 10:59 pm #

Wow, this season just gets better and better!! I thought “Act 34 – Infinity 7, Transformation, Super Sailor Moon” episode would mostly be about the awakening of Super Sailor Moon…but boy did that escalate quickly…from the back stories of the Outer Senshi during the Silver Millennium to the reveal of Sailor Saturn… but then the awakening of Mistress9 was a whole new level of intensiveness!! Holy moly XD

• V_Lix May 31, 2016 at 6:44 pm #

This week’s episode is also an action-packed one, I just love it ! The curse against the Inner Senshi in the labyrinth somehow reminds me of the old episode of SuperS where Zirconia tries to deceive the very same group of people, it actually feels nostalgic to me XD

• Chibi Jennifer June 4, 2016 at 9:35 am #

haha yeah it also happened in the Sailor Moon musical so it reminded me of that! I really like how Usagi has matured and it shows during this episode :)

20. José Cruz May 25, 2016 at 1:16 pm #

Funny how she used her hair to turn into an hand… on the manga the hands would ‘magically appear’… ;)