About

Welcome to MoonSticks – a series of adorable & humorous Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon comic strips by Chibi Jennifer. We launched on the 5th April 2009, and update every Friday~! Make sure to check back weekly :D

You can also subscribe and follow us:

Subscribe to MoonSticks (Sailor Moon comics) RSS Feeds Follow ChibiJen on Twitter Like MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comics on Facebook Watch Chibi Jennifer on DeviantART Find Chibi Jennifer (MoonSticks) on Pinterest Follow Chibi Jennifer (MoonSticks) on Tumblr Follow Chibi Jennifer (MoonSticks Sailor Moon comics) on Google+

Make sure to leave comments as I love hearing from you :D!  I always read them and do my best to reply to your messages. See you around and enjoy your stay!

About the ArtistChibi Jennifer

Hi everyone! I’m ‘Chibi Jennifer’ aka Chibi/Chibi Jen, a 20-something year old Chinese girl from Sydney. I love love love Sailor Moon and have basically been watching (and re-watching) the anime all my life. I built my first Sailor Moon fansite in 2000 titled Chibi Land. Apart from being a moonie, I’m a full time web designer/developer. I love illustration/digital painting, blogging and all things Japanese! Feel free to check out my personal blog where I talk about my other passions :)

About the Site / FAQs

1. How often do you update with new comics?
We update every Friday!

2. Can I re-post your comics onto my site/blog/tumblr/forum?
Yes you can! Just remember to credit link back to Moonsticks.org so others know where it came from :) (Please don’t crop off or edit our comics)

3. Can I translate your comics into my own language?
I’m happy for you to do so provided you give an accurate translation and credit link back to MoonSticks.org (Please don’t crop off the credits from our comics)

4. I have an awesome/funny comic idea! Do you take suggestions?
Suggestions are always welcome! I appreciate them even if I don’t end up using it :) Contact me here.

5. What’s ‘MoonSticks’ exactly? How did you come up with this name?
It’s a pun, referring to Sailor Moon’s wand (The Moon Stick) and ‘stick’ figure drawings :3

6. Did you know there’s new Sailor Moon 2014 anime?
Yes I have and I’m very excited about it! :D I may make comics based on the new anime, but I’ll have to decide after I’ve seen it :) See more on Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal here.

Have any more questions? Contact me here.

MoonSticks has been featured on other media/blogs! Check them out here:
Bedknobs & MoonSticks (Apr 2014): Interview with ShojoPower.com
Web Crush Wednesdays: MoonSticks (Jul 2013) by Lady Geek Girls
Video Interview with Moonkitty.net (Jan 2013)
Sailor Moon Site Spotlights (Dec 2012): Review by Isshou-ni.net
Interview with Moonkitty.net (Jun 2009)

Want to get in touch? Contact me here.

230 Responses to “About”

1. Ashley August 18, 2009 at 1:46 am #

PLEASE CONTINUE MOONSTICKS. Oh my goodness, I’ve showed it to so many people when they’re having a bad day and it works miracles. XD For me as well. You’re a genius!

• Chibi Jennifer August 19, 2009 at 9:59 am #

Thank you so much Ashley :} That’s really sweet of you! Thanks for sharing it with others too!
      I’ll do my best :)

2. Esteban Valles Esparza August 8, 2009 at 10:42 am #

I was checking out your work… I almost pee on my pants… Hahaha…
    So funny… xD

I like your work.
    Take care, ok ? :D

• Chibi Jennifer August 8, 2009 at 11:11 am #

umm.. thanks ^^; Not sure how something funny could make you pee though XD?

3. Sarah August 6, 2009 at 2:08 am #

I love your Comics ♥__♥ (and Sailor Moon :D!)
    I wanted to ask you which newssytem (eww, my english is so bad u__u, sorry) you usw? I think it’s wordpress, but I am not sure.
    Have a nice day :)!

• Chibi Jennifer August 6, 2009 at 1:24 pm #

Thanks! ^_^

I think you meant which CMS I use (it’s not really a news system XD)- but yes, I used wordpress :}

4. April August 4, 2009 at 3:06 am #

I think your comics are fantastic. :) I love them, and can’t wait to see more!

5. jade June 23, 2009 at 12:11 pm #

i love your comics and the characters are cute but they have no pupils.why?

• Chibi Jennifer June 23, 2009 at 1:32 pm #

That’s just the art style I’ve chosen to use for MoonSticks :) It makes them look funnier ^_^ Don’t you think?

6. Sailor Sun June 21, 2009 at 7:21 am #

What is going on here?
    My comments are not posted in the new comic!! (except as a reply)
    Why? What’s wrong???!!!

• Chibi Jennifer June 22, 2009 at 10:28 am #

Oh, it landing in “spam” for some odd odd reason.. but I got it now and it should be up now :D Sorry for the trouble!

7. Sailor Gold Rabbit June 14, 2009 at 12:54 pm #

Hey, it’s me again (you’re probably really sick of me by now, aren’t you?). I was wondering if you were ever planning on doing a strip on Saturn and Pluto. They’re two of my favorites, so I’d love it if they were featured!

• Chibi Jennifer June 14, 2009 at 1:10 pm #

Yes of course ^_^ I’m planning to cover as many characters as I can. It will just have to take some time before the characters people want to see shows up since there’s just so many characters :)

8. Chibi Jennifer June 14, 2009 at 10:15 am #

Thanks so much everyone ^_________^!

9. Sakura-Chirari June 13, 2009 at 7:55 am #

I really like these, they’re really funny. I think my favorite is the Haruka Michiru lesbian cousin thing, poor kid looked so confused XD

10. purenightshade June 13, 2009 at 7:55 am #

That’s pretty awesome! I love finding Sailormoon webcomics out there.

• Chibi Jennifer December 14, 2009 at 9:06 am #

Thanks! I enjoy looking at other Sailor Moon webmangas too :)

11. Venus June 13, 2009 at 7:54 am #

xD Those comics are so cute and funny!

12. Pysi June 13, 2009 at 7:54 am #

LOL Those are awsome!!!!! I too love the one with Iron Mouse and Galaxia!!!

13. Aurae June 13, 2009 at 7:51 am #

I really like them. The Amazon Trio comic was my favourite, since I ♥ the trio. :3 I think your style makes the facial expressions so amusing!

14. Enkai June 13, 2009 at 7:50 am #

I went and read through what was there. Very cute. I especially like the one with Galaxia wanting an iPhone. XDD

15. BTTF Rini June 3, 2009 at 10:41 pm #

I love all those comics of yours, Chibi Jennifer. Great job! And, keep that humor going!

16. Sailor Sun June 1, 2009 at 7:40 pm #

I want to translate them into Arabic..

I’m not sure they will understand it either. Most of them need heavy references.
    I’ll try, I’ll lose nothing^^
    Thanks for letting me do it^^

Mmm, if I give them some explanations before each one, they may understand it, I guess..

P.S. Was the “sign up for a Gravatar” sentence before my eyes all the time? If yes I guess it’s time to visit my oculist @_@

• Chibi Jennifer June 1, 2009 at 8:32 pm #

Thanks for such enthusiasm! ^_^

And yup..the “sign up for gravatar” was always there….. XD Only before it was highlighted in light pink, but now it’s orange XD

17. Sailor Sun May 31, 2009 at 8:14 pm #

Chibi! Since I LOVE these Moonsticks I’d love to translate them and put them in a club (not a SM club, it’s various), but a small question..
    I’ve told you before that Sailor moon was never translated in my country. So, if I put them on that club, do you think they will be able to understand it even if they haven’t watch Sailormoon before? AND, do you allow me to do that?

• Chibi Jennifer May 31, 2009 at 9:57 pm #

Hi Sailor Sun! I would be more than happy for you to translate them! ^_^
      What language do you wish to translate them into?

hmm..and in terms of whether or not they’ll get it..your guess is as good as mine. I’m not really sure @_@ Some of them are more generic (like Beryl Butt one), while there are others have have heavy references.

18. Sailor Gold Rabbit May 31, 2009 at 1:40 pm #

Oh. My. Gosh. The avatars are pink now!!! I mean, I plan to sign up for a Gravatar soon (I’ve become something of a regular on this site, so I might as well), but now I get to see a whole bunch of pink Usagis!

• Chibi Jennifer May 31, 2009 at 1:41 pm #

LOL. Is the Pink Usagis a good or a bad thing? XD

• Sailor Gold Rabbit May 31, 2009 at 1:56 pm #

Don’t worry, Pink Usagisâ„¢ are a good thing! ^_^

• Sailor Gold Rabbit May 31, 2009 at 2:39 pm #

And see? I’ve got a Gravatar! Are the colours too neutral, do you think? (Sorry about going off-topic, btw.)

• Chibi Jennifer May 31, 2009 at 9:54 pm #

haha, great! I think it looks fine ^_^ It’s all up to you, really :D

19. thecombatbutler May 30, 2009 at 11:45 pm #

HAHAHA that yuuichirou comic!! I love it! I must visit this site more often! Great job!

20. usamuun May 30, 2009 at 3:27 pm #

Oh my gosh! About time, and it’s so cute and funny ^_^ I really hope this strip keeps going. I’ve love it when strips reference BSSM, let alone an entire series dedicated to it!

21. fabulouslylazy May 30, 2009 at 3:16 pm #

I’ve been reading Moonsticks. It’s great to see you on Livejournal! I love enjoy the comics ^__^

• Chibi Jennifer February 5, 2010 at 10:26 am #

Thankss :D Yes, I can be found at many communities online .. xD

22. Ochiba May 30, 2009 at 3:15 pm #

Love the comic. <333

23. iwontsayplease May 30, 2009 at 10:41 am #

I love your comic soooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh

24. shirono May 30, 2009 at 10:40 am #

Your comics are all kinds of amazing! I look forward to more. The Yuuichrou one was hilarious. XD Also Beryl’s butt. LOL!

• Chibi Jennifer May 30, 2009 at 3:35 pm #

Thank you :D Beryl’s butt still makes me laugh XD XD

25. black_sonnet May 30, 2009 at 10:39 am #

your page is on my google homepage ^^
    i love your strips <33