About

Welcome to MoonSticks – a series of adorable & humorous Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon comic strips by Chibi Jennifer. We launched on the 5th April 2009, and update every Friday~! Make sure to check back weekly :D

You can also subscribe and follow us:

Subscribe to MoonSticks (Sailor Moon comics) RSS Feeds Follow ChibiJen on Twitter Like MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comics on Facebook Watch Chibi Jennifer on DeviantART Find Chibi Jennifer (MoonSticks) on Pinterest Follow Chibi Jennifer (MoonSticks) on Tumblr Follow Chibi Jennifer (MoonSticks Sailor Moon comics) on Google+

Make sure to leave comments as I love hearing from you :D!  I always read them and do my best to reply to your messages. See you around and enjoy your stay!

About the ArtistChibi Jennifer

Hi everyone! I’m ‘Chibi Jennifer’ aka Chibi/Chibi Jen, a 20-something year old Chinese girl from Sydney. I love love love Sailor Moon and have basically been watching (and re-watching) the anime all my life. I built my first Sailor Moon fansite in 2000 titled Chibi Land. Apart from being a moonie, I’m a full time web designer/developer. I love illustration/digital painting, blogging and all things Japanese! Feel free to check out my personal blog where I talk about my other passions :)

About the Site / FAQs

1. How often do you update with new comics?
We update every Friday!

2. Can I re-post your comics onto my site/blog/tumblr/forum?
Yes you can! Just remember to credit link back to Moonsticks.org so others know where it came from :) (Please don’t crop off or edit our comics)

3. Can I translate your comics into my own language?
I’m happy for you to do so provided you give an accurate translation and credit link back to MoonSticks.org (Please don’t crop off the credits from our comics)

4. I have an awesome/funny comic idea! Do you take suggestions?
Suggestions are always welcome! I appreciate them even if I don’t end up using it :) Contact me here.

5. What’s ‘MoonSticks’ exactly? How did you come up with this name?
It’s a pun, referring to Sailor Moon’s wand (The Moon Stick) and ‘stick’ figure drawings :3

6. Did you know there’s new Sailor Moon 2014 anime?
Yes I have and I’m very excited about it! :D I may make comics based on the new anime, but I’ll have to decide after I’ve seen it :) See more on Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal here.

Have any more questions? Contact me here.

MoonSticks has been featured on other media/blogs! Check them out here:
Bedknobs & MoonSticks (Apr 2014): Interview with ShojoPower.com
Web Crush Wednesdays: MoonSticks (Jul 2013) by Lady Geek Girls
Video Interview with Moonkitty.net (Jan 2013)
Sailor Moon Site Spotlights (Dec 2012): Review by Isshou-ni.net
Interview with Moonkitty.net (Jun 2009)

Want to get in touch? Contact me here.

230 Responses to “About”

1. Jessica M April 17, 2009 at 8:24 am #

Chibi – It’s refreshing to see you are still so dedicated to Sailor Moon, I haven’t touch Eternal Palace and my other anime sites since 2003 ^_^ Ahhh, I miss those days. Anywho, I’m now following you on Twitter and I look forward to your updates, you’ve got some great stuff, and love the new comics!

Cheers- Jessica

• Chibi Jennifer April 17, 2009 at 9:04 am #

Thank you everyone!! :D

@Jessica: WOW! It’s been so long!! How did you find MoonSticks? XD I thought you disappeared off the face of the internet. I really do miss Eternal Palace, the ASA and all that stuff.. can’t believe that was 6 years ago! And yeah.. I’m ‘still-a-moonie’ XD Thanks for dropping by! :D

2. Oxide April 13, 2009 at 8:29 pm #

Oh wow I love these, they’re so cute! =^_^= Great job, and great artwork. I’ll definitely be checking for new ones. <3

3. ZyrE April 13, 2009 at 12:37 pm #

The comics are amusing.. They’re good, keep it up!!

4. Seraphis April 13, 2009 at 12:36 pm #

Nice comic strips you made, Chibi Jennifer. I love short comic strips and the ones you made are cute and hilarious. Keep up the good work. :D

5. ladylilith April 11, 2009 at 11:23 am #

XD Ahahah, those little comics are really sweet and funny.

6. Chibi Jennifer April 11, 2009 at 9:24 am #

Thank you ^_^ What language would you like to translate them into? :)

• Goddess Astra April 23, 2009 at 9:21 am #

i think that is really cool too!!! it would be cool if others from different languages could translate so others could enjoy it!!

i am trying to think of various plot holes that occur in the series….like…you could do a comic with stars describing where usagi’s parents go, where naru and umino go…THEY ARE NO LONGER THERE!

7. Sailor Yea April 11, 2009 at 9:21 am #

Hilarious comics, can I translate them to my pages and credit them to you? =)

8. Meh-chan April 11, 2009 at 2:43 am #

Wow I love this site good job Chibi Jennifer ;D add more comics soon!!

9. Goddess Astra April 10, 2009 at 7:16 am #

these were SOOOOO hilarious!!! XD MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE plzkthnx

can this also be a place to voice our ideas we’d like to see??? on livejournal i run a community called Sailor_What_If where…the EXACT things your comic looks to be about…is what we discuss…and OMG your comics are perfect for that comm…i think each time you make one…i’ll post the link and ask people to discuss it and maybe put their own spin on it..

things like: What does ami-chan do when she ISN’T studying
    Why is chibi-usa’s hair pink?!
    how come when Mamoru dies or almost dies…chibi-usa OMG FADES AWAY but when usagi dies chibi-usa is fine…

is seiya a lesbian?! he is orignially a female and seiya falls in love with usagi. interesting,.

how often are you updating? is it a MWF thing? a T TH thing?

• Chibi Jennifer April 19, 2009 at 11:32 am #

Hi Goddess Astra!
      Thanks so much for your positive feedback :D I’m always open to suggestions so I’d be more than happy for you to link each post and discuss it ^_^

This will be updated every Friday so stay tuned :D

• Goddess Astra April 19, 2009 at 11:34 am #

yay!!! i am just full of ideas!!!

What does beryl do in her free time or when she gets bored? What does she dream about while asleep? Has she ever poked herself in the eye with those outrageously long nails?

what would happen if Nepherenia tripped on her dress? What would play out if usagi became vegan/diabetic?

What happens when Ikuko and Kenji find out usagi’s secret?!

• Chibi Jennifer April 19, 2009 at 11:34 am #

aha! Those are some great ideas you’ve got there, keep them coming =D

10. OuterSenshi April 8, 2009 at 7:11 am #

Those are awesome :D
    Especially the self-irony in the first one :D <3 <3

Can´t wait to see more…

11. Chibi Jennifer April 7, 2009 at 7:05 pm #

Thank you everyone :D Your comments mean a lot to me ^_^ I’ll try keep it up!

12. Newbert April 7, 2009 at 6:22 pm #

Wahhh comics are soooo kawaii and okashii :)

13. musicNlace April 7, 2009 at 1:26 pm #

lol Those are funny. Can’t wait for more!

14. Bernice April 7, 2009 at 8:12 am #

hilarious sis!!! i love them!!!!

• Chibi Jennifer February 5, 2010 at 10:26 am #

Thanks sis!! GOod to know you still remember some of your Sailor Moon stuff :3

15. JA April 7, 2009 at 8:12 am #

Hi! Those are great and funny comic strips you did there so far! XD hard to tell without any colors. and that “white lie”. Hehehe. I included the link to your Moon Sticks in both links and main Manga Library page under “Guest Fanfic Mangas” and just above the ABCS. :)

16. pinkbubblesnake April 6, 2009 at 9:39 pm #

Lol I love these :)

17. M12 April 6, 2009 at 7:56 pm #

It’s cool how you dedicated a site to this. The layout is very nice. =D

18. Somps April 6, 2009 at 6:52 pm #

hehe cool comic chibis ^_^

19. Lin April 6, 2009 at 6:43 am #

That’s a really nice site you’ve created. I love your chibis. Sailor Moon definitely needs more comic strips! :D You’ve already made me a visitor, hehe. *Bookmarks*

20. Brad April 5, 2009 at 10:38 pm #

Ace idea! Love it! And seriously have to say I love the layout! Perfect for such an idea!

21. Chibi Jennifer April 5, 2009 at 8:53 pm #

Thanks for checking it out :D (and subscribing of course!)

22. Eugene April 5, 2009 at 8:52 pm #

cute and funny! i likes

23. Sailor_Rose_Sword April 5, 2009 at 5:23 pm #

I saw it, pretty funny stuff, I’ll be checking it out often. ^^

24. Osaka Narurin April 5, 2009 at 4:55 pm #

I subscribed to the feed, they made me lol ^_^

25. thewhiterabbit April 5, 2009 at 12:00 am #