#61 Dark Kingdom’s Success

MoonSticks #61 Dark Kingdom's Success featuring Kunzite/Malachite, Queen Beryl and Sailor Moon

P.S For those wondering about the last frame, here’s a tip ;D

Hi! I'm Chibi Jen and I've been making cute and fun Sailor Moon comic strips since 2009. If you enjoy my comics, please consider tipping to show your appreciation. Thanks for the support ❤

Kunzite:*chuckles* At last! All seven Rainbow Crystals belong to us! We actually succeeded for once.
[[Kunzite is admiring the Rainbow Crystals in front of him]]

Kunzite: ?! What’s going on? They’re flying away!

Sailor Moon: ?
{{Whooosh}}
[[The Rainbow Crystals appear before Sailor Moon's Moon Stick and form the Silver Crystal]]

Kunzite and Queen Beryl: Rainbow Crystals. Y U no stay here?!

149 Responses to “#61 Dark Kingdom’s Success”

1. Albert0_V December 15, 2012 at 12:18 am #

And so,the moonsticks series ended FOREVER.

2. SailorEris December 8, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

Hey… can I make a suggestion?It would be so cool if you made a comic with all the bad guys gathered and acting really immature, then Sailor moon busts in, thinking there’s trouble and gets super weirded out by her enemies (who were killed a while ago) being alive, and very childish! I love bad guys, so if you like the idea… “I am Sailor moon, Champion of love and justice! On behalf of the moon- Wait, what the heck is going on here!?” heheheh

• Chibi Jennifer January 20, 2013 at 8:51 am #

hahaa, I think the villains need more love too ^_^

3. SailorEris December 8, 2012 at 9:30 pm #

They… Go…Lolcat… one side of Queen beryl I never saw…

4. FireFlames December 5, 2012 at 8:31 pm #

XD Luv it! Promise you’ll make more! Lets hope you’ll make more when Sailor moon 2013 starts!

5. emily-chan November 22, 2012 at 7:22 am #

I love your comics and i hope more come out soon!!! i think you should do one where a new sailor scout is introduced or when the starlight and the scouts find out each others identities on the plane :3

6. Matt R. November 16, 2012 at 3:30 am #

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnnz4bKfbu1qivczno1_400.gif[/img]

Think you could make a comic from that?

• Chibi Jennifer November 17, 2012 at 9:21 am #

hehehe, that’s hilarious… though it’s already pretty funny on it’s own, not sure who to make that funnier.. XD

• Matt September 5, 2013 at 8:39 am #

Oh I’m sure you’d find a way.

7. Kelvin Thompson November 16, 2012 at 1:47 am #

Will you be around long enough to pull comedic material from the new anime as well? :O

BTW, Love your comics. I just marathon’d all of ’em for the first time. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

• Chibi Jennifer November 17, 2012 at 9:21 am #

Yup, that’s my intention ^_^!

Thanks so much for the lovely comment :D

8. Kathy November 10, 2012 at 12:01 pm #

Chibi Jen… Why U No Post New Stuff Soon?

lol love the comics!

• Chibi Jennifer November 10, 2012 at 2:22 pm #

Thanks Kathy :D
      And terribly sorry to everyone about the lack of updates lately.. MoonSticks will continue eventually but I cannot provide a time at this point :(

9. Demonskid November 4, 2012 at 10:16 am #

I just read through all your comics! Very cute and funny! Can’t wait for more. :3

• Chibi Jennifer November 6, 2012 at 7:27 pm #

That’s great to hear Demonskid ^^ Thanks so much for dropping a comment!

10. revolution9 October 27, 2012 at 10:51 am #

Sailor moon anime in 2013? I DIDN’T KNOW THAT!!! Woooooohooo!

11. Suzimae October 16, 2012 at 4:53 am #

i really love your comics i hope you make more

12. SuziMae October 15, 2012 at 7:33 am #

More MoonSticks Comics Cause I Find Them Funny :)

13. Nekohime September 28, 2012 at 11:13 pm #

I want more! Your comics are really awesome please make more! =D

14. Fireflames September 16, 2012 at 6:40 pm #

Right now, I’m going crazy just waiting for the SM in 2013!! I need more info about the new SM now, i’m gonna miss the old sailor moon. I’m so nervous/scared (can’t find the right word) if it’s not as good as the old one.
    (everyone says the manga is better than the anime though..) :?

• Chibi Jennifer September 17, 2012 at 9:56 am #

I think a lot of us are in the same boat, because we love the series so much we’re going to have really high expectations. It’s good to be so excited by it though.

• Fireflames September 18, 2012 at 5:29 pm #

I just hope it’s exiting and good in every way! But I’m still scared if it’s not what we all expected, but it has to be gooood.

• Sailor_Haruka September 26, 2012 at 12:20 am #

I think the word you are looking for is anxious? lol

• FireFlames September 28, 2012 at 2:04 pm #

Yes! That;s the word! lol, I can be so clueless sometimes :D

15. UsagiOfTheMoon September 14, 2012 at 9:27 am #

Lol,i luv this one!I read all of your comics in 2 days.I jst found these the other day…keep up the good work!!!! ^.^

• Chibi Jennifer September 14, 2012 at 6:14 pm #

It’s nice to have you here ^_^ Thanks for checking them all out!

16. SofaKingGreat September 11, 2012 at 11:43 am #

Haha, I bet the next comic will be even funnier because they just get better and better!! You are a genius.

17. SilverMoonChocho September 9, 2012 at 1:58 am #

Kunzite: You know how long it took to get those?! >:O Theif i’m calling the police!
    Usagi: it was you guys who technically stole them from me and my kingdom O.o
    Kunzite:………..dang >.> I still want them back! XO
    and I Love your comics! <3 Please contiue to make more of them :D and add some more of chibi-moon :3

18. fireflames August 30, 2012 at 3:56 pm #

Reporter: (runs up to Kunzite) How does it feel to win for once?
    Kunzite:it feels..it feels
    (Diamonds fly away)
    Reporter: got to go!You know bussiness! ;)
    KUnzite: NOOOO!
    (Reporter runs up to Sailor Moon)
    Reporter: How do you feel winning 1,214 time?
    Sailor Moon: great?
    Reporter: there we have it! Sailor moon does triumph all evil!

• Chibi Jennifer August 30, 2012 at 8:36 pm #

We can’t let the bad guys win ;D

• fireflames September 1, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

I think we can at least let them win for once! ;D Sailor moon probably won 108,986 times!
        Another win for Sailor Moon, make that 108,987! XD

19. J-chan August 29, 2012 at 4:55 am #

Haha, brilliant. Poor Kunzite and Zoicite with all their bumbling. “We did it, we did it, we di-..aw.” Adorable artwork and hilarious comic. I especially enjoy Sailor Pluto’s appearances.

• J-chan August 29, 2012 at 5:01 am #

Aaaand, I just looked again, and saw it was Queen Beryl wearing the meme face. So used to seeing Kunzite and Zoicite together, it’s just an assumption in every picture I see now. XD

• Chibi Jennifer August 30, 2012 at 8:36 pm #

hahaah XDD Yeah, I thought about putting Zoisite but I think Beryl would be more nuts over the incident XD

20. sailor rainbows August 15, 2012 at 8:54 pm #

like it, where the other new comic are you planing to makeit? \^^

• Chibi Jennifer August 30, 2012 at 8:35 pm #

I’m not sure, hopefully one soon :)

• sailor rainbows October 23, 2012 at 1:28 pm #