#61 Dark Kingdom’s Success

MoonSticks #61 Dark Kingdom's Success featuring Kunzite/Malachite, Queen Beryl and Sailor Moon

P.S For those wondering about the last frame, here’s a tip ;D

Kunzite:*chuckles* At last! All seven Rainbow Crystals belong to us! We actually succeeded for once.
[[Kunzite is admiring the Rainbow Crystals in front of him]]

Kunzite: ?! What’s going on? They’re flying away!

Sailor Moon: ?
{{Whooosh}}
[[The Rainbow Crystals appear before Sailor Moon's Moon Stick and form the Silver Crystal]]

Kunzite and Queen Beryl: Rainbow Crystals. Y U no stay here?!

144 Responses to “#61 Dark Kingdom’s Success”

1. Suzimae October 16, 2012 at 4:53 am #

i really love your comics i hope you make more

2. SuziMae October 15, 2012 at 7:33 am #

More MoonSticks Comics Cause I Find Them Funny :)

3. Nekohime September 28, 2012 at 11:13 pm #

I want more! Your comics are really awesome please make more! =D

4. Fireflames September 16, 2012 at 6:40 pm #

Right now, I’m going crazy just waiting for the SM in 2013!! I need more info about the new SM now, i’m gonna miss the old sailor moon. I’m so nervous/scared (can’t find the right word) if it’s not as good as the old one.
    (everyone says the manga is better than the anime though..) :?

• Chibi Jennifer September 17, 2012 at 9:56 am #

I think a lot of us are in the same boat, because we love the series so much we’re going to have really high expectations. It’s good to be so excited by it though.

• Fireflames September 18, 2012 at 5:29 pm #

I just hope it’s exiting and good in every way! But I’m still scared if it’s not what we all expected, but it has to be gooood.

• Sailor_Haruka September 26, 2012 at 12:20 am #

I think the word you are looking for is anxious? lol

• FireFlames September 28, 2012 at 2:04 pm #

Yes! That;s the word! lol, I can be so clueless sometimes :D

5. UsagiOfTheMoon September 14, 2012 at 9:27 am #

Lol,i luv this one!I read all of your comics in 2 days.I jst found these the other day…keep up the good work!!!! ^.^

• Chibi Jennifer September 14, 2012 at 6:14 pm #

It’s nice to have you here ^_^ Thanks for checking them all out!

6. SofaKingGreat September 11, 2012 at 11:43 am #

Haha, I bet the next comic will be even funnier because they just get better and better!! You are a genius.

7. SilverMoonChocho September 9, 2012 at 1:58 am #

Kunzite: You know how long it took to get those?! >:O Theif i’m calling the police!
    Usagi: it was you guys who technically stole them from me and my kingdom O.o
    Kunzite:………..dang >.> I still want them back! XO
    and I Love your comics! <3 Please contiue to make more of them :D and add some more of chibi-moon :3

8. fireflames August 30, 2012 at 3:56 pm #

Reporter: (runs up to Kunzite) How does it feel to win for once?
    Kunzite:it feels..it feels
    (Diamonds fly away)
    Reporter: got to go!You know bussiness! ;)
    KUnzite: NOOOO!
    (Reporter runs up to Sailor Moon)
    Reporter: How do you feel winning 1,214 time?
    Sailor Moon: great?
    Reporter: there we have it! Sailor moon does triumph all evil!

• Chibi Jennifer August 30, 2012 at 8:36 pm #

We can’t let the bad guys win ;D

• fireflames September 1, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

I think we can at least let them win for once! ;D Sailor moon probably won 108,986 times!
        Another win for Sailor Moon, make that 108,987! XD

9. J-chan August 29, 2012 at 4:55 am #

Haha, brilliant. Poor Kunzite and Zoicite with all their bumbling. “We did it, we did it, we di-..aw.” Adorable artwork and hilarious comic. I especially enjoy Sailor Pluto’s appearances.

• J-chan August 29, 2012 at 5:01 am #

Aaaand, I just looked again, and saw it was Queen Beryl wearing the meme face. So used to seeing Kunzite and Zoicite together, it’s just an assumption in every picture I see now. XD

• Chibi Jennifer August 30, 2012 at 8:36 pm #

hahaah XDD Yeah, I thought about putting Zoisite but I think Beryl would be more nuts over the incident XD

10. sailor rainbows August 15, 2012 at 8:54 pm #

like it, where the other new comic are you planing to makeit? \^^

• Chibi Jennifer August 30, 2012 at 8:35 pm #

I’m not sure, hopefully one soon :)

• sailor rainbows October 23, 2012 at 1:28 pm #

11. memegirl August 11, 2012 at 3:59 am #

love that you made sailor moon comic with a meme,you should post it on ragestace

12. Clara-chan August 10, 2012 at 10:16 am #

Kunzite: I can’t still beleave that I lost those crystals!
    Zoisite: You better.
    Jedite and Nephrite: BE QUIET! WE’RE TRYING TO BE DEAD OVER HERE!
    Kunzite and Zoisite: 0.0′

13. sailor comet August 8, 2012 at 6:38 pm #

oh yeah i really like the comic too
    lol i completly forgot what i was meant to be commenting on

14. sailor comet August 8, 2012 at 6:36 pm #

omg omg omg i’m so excited i can’t believe this. i really couldn’t at first but i did some research and omg omg omg omg omg.

we missed you usagi chan!!!
    (we missed the other ones too)

15. fireflames August 5, 2012 at 11:32 am #

I just hope the New Sailor Moon has good qualities and their pictures are still good. ( I hope they don’t change it or mess it up too much. )

Let’s hope for the best!

16. usagi tuskino aka sailor moon August 2, 2012 at 10:48 pm #

hey i want to change my avatar

• Chibi Jennifer August 4, 2012 at 8:10 am #

Hi there!

This image is called a “Gravatar” – You can get one by signing up for free here: http://en.gravatar.com/ Once signed up, you can choose your own image and it will appear next to your name on all gravatar enabled sites! How cool is that? :)

17. fireflames July 29, 2012 at 7:08 pm #

I hope i’m not asking too many questions Chibi Jenifer.
    But are they completely rebooting all sailor moon series as if they’re starting from season 1 again or are they picking up where they were last off?
    (SORRY IF I’M ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS)

• Chibi Jennifer August 4, 2012 at 8:09 am #

It will be a complete reboot and start from the beginning. It’s not a continuation from Sailor Stars :)

18. Fireflames July 27, 2012 at 5:10 pm #

I Love this comic XD !!! Y U NO STAY HERE?? And thx for the info Chibi Jenifer, the last panel was great!

19. HotaruIkkinTomoe July 26, 2012 at 10:30 am #

Lol. I have the english dub on VHS and I still wonder why he didn’t even bother to try and go after them as they flew away. Love the Y U NO?! faces.

20. Fireflames July 24, 2012 at 5:26 pm #

Chibi jenifer, ( you don’t have to answer)

When you said there will be another Sailor Moon series, based on manga, it will be targeted for older fans.Will it be targeted ages 8-10 or 10-18

Thanks

• Chibi Jennifer July 26, 2012 at 9:21 am #

It’s speculation at this stage. It hasn’t been confirmed but I’m sure as the date approaches more will be revealed :)!

21. Fireflames July 23, 2012 at 4:59 pm #

I love it!(comic) Sailormoon was my fav childhood show and IT”S BACK! :P I cried on the last episode, it was really sad, but hey it’s back :P

22. SailorMoonAndSonicX July 20, 2012 at 3:24 pm #

I love it when that happens in the anime. Making a joke out of it made it even better! :

23. NinaBisk July 19, 2012 at 12:01 pm #

You know this comic is great when Chibi Jennifer succeeds at making me laugh uncontrollably in a library xD this is definitely one of your top 5 <3

24. Ni July 19, 2012 at 1:57 am #

Yay! You’re back!! *—————*
    I love this comic! *-*

25. funkygirl1999 July 18, 2012 at 8:26 am #

Haha, your comics are hilarious as always. I loved it when Kunzite said, “We actually succeded for once” XD. And I cracked up when I saw the last panel.