#56 A Perfect Disguise

MoonSticks #56 A Perfect Disguise featuring Usagi as Princess Serenity and Rei Hino/Sailor Mars

Usagi: Disguise power!
[[Usagi holds up her Disguise Pen]]

Usagi: Turn me into a…

Usagi: Moon Princess!

Rei: There’s no way the Moon Princess will look anything like you!

193 Responses to “#56 A Perfect Disguise”

1. pikachu jigglypuff June 18, 2014 at 4:00 pm #

I like Rei. She is mean. BWAHAJAHA slowly backing away while laughing evily

2. Sailor Moon123 March 18, 2013 at 8:48 am #

I love ur comics please make more. I’ve read the manga and seen the anime, and they’re pretty similar. I hope u can at least send me an email and i can try and send u some pics that i drew. One of them look a lot like Usagi-chan.

3. crazy February 17, 2013 at 6:34 am #

lets see
    sailor moon = moon princess
    sailor venus = princess of venus
    mercury = pirncess of mercury
    jupiter = princess of jupiter
    uranus = a btch princess of ur-ass
    not to make fun of her but it is just so funny and she is kind of a bitch

• crazy February 21, 2013 at 12:15 am #

sorry i was a little crazy with that last one

4. hinamorizeminoba January 26, 2013 at 8:52 am #

ahahhahahahahahahaah!!!!I still laugh at their shocked faces when she turns into Princess ( who would expect glumpsy Usagi to be a princess?)

5. Livvi January 23, 2012 at 7:13 am #

Rei, you have been deceived by your own imagination XD

6. Sailorstarlover389 May 31, 2011 at 7:30 am #

dont they know that sailor MOON is the MOON princess?they have ‘moon’ in there name.anyway,i like this one i wish i had a facebook or tweeter account so i can post it…

• A3Kitsune August 25, 2011 at 6:01 am #

Why would they know? The Moon Princess WASN’T a Sailor Senshi during the Silver Millenium, so they had NO REASON to suspect she would be a Sailor Senshi in the present day.

• Soullygirl June 5, 2012 at 11:52 pm #

Actually in the japanese version the just say Princess instead of moon princess. i agree that by saying moon princess they spoiled the guessing part of the show XD

• SailorSticks July 7, 2013 at 1:38 pm #

Haha If You Have a Google+ Account i guess you can post it :D

7. Vega May 23, 2011 at 9:42 am #

Just wait until the Starlight tower Usagi, Then you’ll get Rei to eat her words.

8. chibi werewolf May 18, 2011 at 10:42 am #

haha i love these comic’s i was a big fan of sailor moon as a kid so these comic’s always make me laugh
    i love your scence of humor and drawing style XD

9. Alexia April 10, 2011 at 1:38 pm #

Chibi Jen, these are absolutely HILARIOUS. I seriously have laughed out loud so many times that my family is questioning my sanity. XD Thank you for these awesome doses of Moonie goodness!

• Chibi Jennifer April 10, 2011 at 9:55 pm #

Thanks so much for the kind comment :D Really appreciate it!

10. Megan March 31, 2011 at 12:39 am #

WINNING!
    This one has got to be my favourite.

11. Wing Zero Fan January 14, 2011 at 8:30 am #

I found about your website from a fan fiction story. I read all of them and loved them all. A lot of them were really funny.

• Chibi Jennifer January 14, 2011 at 4:01 pm #

Thanks for leaving a message Wing Zero Fan :)! Nice to know you enjoyed them

12. Ashley January 9, 2011 at 9:15 am #

I luv your comics but we have been waiting a long time. I really miss them alot.

13. I Draw Manga January 1, 2011 at 10:08 am #

Hi Chibi Jennifer! I really like your comics so please make more! We’ve all been waiting since July!!!!! :( Why haven’t you made anyway waaah..? WE MISS YOU AND YOUR COMIC STRIPS! Please reply Chibi Jen! (Happy 2011!)

• Chibi Jennifer January 7, 2011 at 1:15 pm #

Apologise for the long wait~ I know it’s been quite some time now but I haven’t given up yet :)

• I Draw Manga January 8, 2011 at 9:12 am #

Maybe you can kinda do what Dr. Rorschach said (good idea Dr. Rorschach!) and give one of the Sailor Moon characters, like, their own little talk show I guess, and you can bring in other characters! (Sorry I’m desperate!) (3>

14. Sailor Bubble December 30, 2010 at 6:18 am #

oh its almost New Years you should do a special comic :)

• sailor shooting star December 31, 2010 at 1:02 pm #

yes a spacial one to celebrate the coming of 2011 would be so awesome!!!

15. Suzan December 29, 2010 at 7:57 am #

When are you gonna make a new comic strip? It’s already December! Come on! At least do one for the New Years! That will be totally awesome! :D

16. Saturn is awsome December 22, 2010 at 1:00 pm #

ya I aggrey with kate shoulded he have a boy sailor outfit

17. Okash December 16, 2010 at 11:30 am #

I’m sending some my afflatus to you : )

18. Daenerys December 14, 2010 at 12:57 am #

:’( Please make more comics!! They are awesome!! I luv them. Come back, Chibi Jennifer!! :’(

• Chibi Jennifer December 15, 2010 at 1:57 pm #

Thanks so much for leaving so many comments on MoonSticks :D!

19. Neptune's lover December 8, 2010 at 5:49 am #

Why did you stop making the comics!

They are great.

I hope to see more any time soon, you have so much talent

20. Dr. Rorschach December 6, 2010 at 4:03 pm #

Somehow, I feel responsible that you don’t make comics anymore Jeniffer.

Look, I know it might be a desperate scenario, but why not guest stars from other places?

My suggestion… Deadpool.

21. beedee December 5, 2010 at 11:45 pm #

i LOVE these. i started watching sailor moon again in english first then japanese [before youtube took it down >:(] one question, why is there no sailor earth? because sailor moon comes from a MOON, not a planet. me and my friend discussed it and have come to the conclusion mamoru is sailor earth :) lol

• Chibi Jennifer December 6, 2010 at 4:23 pm #

As silly as it may sound, he is kinda “Sailor Earth”- he’s the defender of earth…except Sailor Soldiers are female only which is why Sailor earth is missing :)

• Kate December 12, 2010 at 9:06 am #

Mamoru is the Prince of Earth and has the Sailor Crystal of Earth in the manga, hence the lack of a Sailor Earth.

• Okash December 28, 2010 at 9:32 am #

Naoko Takeushi explained it.
      Only woman can be a Sailor soldier. BUT…
      When the destiny of Princes from any solar system is linked with a men, then he has a eternal star sid as each others (sailors).
      Without this (that destiny) Mamoru would be a random man – replaced by ‘Sailor Earth’ (Naru for example xD)

22. Sailor Earth (laurA) November 26, 2010 at 7:40 pm #

i love, the commics they make me laugh, but you should make more….cause there is a huge diffrence from me thinkig its fuy, and me laughig, on the scale of 1 to 10to make me laugh it has to be over 8 so this is really funy!!!! so make more videos!!!

• Sailor Earth November 26, 2010 at 7:42 pm #

how about you make A COMIC about her weddig or first kiss…

23. sailorsillystars November 26, 2010 at 7:46 am #

Hey! I love your comics! I read all of them. =D

24. animegurl November 25, 2010 at 12:19 pm #

These are AWESOME! I wish there were more though…

25. samsox (samantha) November 3, 2010 at 9:00 pm #

today i found this site..i love it i hope i will find up dates soon

26. SailaT October 31, 2010 at 2:55 pm #

I love your comic strips so much! I hope you find inspiration soon for your next comic! And I accidentally read it backwards because I’ve been reading manga for awhile ^^ no wonder it didn’t make sense.. anyways GOOD LUCK!!!

27. Sailor Starlight October 26, 2010 at 3:47 pm #

Hiya Chibi Jen sempai I hope you will make a new comic soon i really like them :D

28. sailor comet(Elizabeth) September 25, 2010 at 10:00 am #

HI just re-read all ur comicks lol

29. Sailor Bubble September 22, 2010 at 2:25 pm #

Hi Chibi Jen MoonSticks has been my homepage about as long ago when u started making these and i will continue to keep it and wait till another comic comes up hopefully you will make a new one soon!

• Chibi Jennifer September 23, 2010 at 2:28 pm #

Thanks for leaving a comment Sailor Bubble, it’s very encouraging :)

• Sailor Bubble September 25, 2010 at 3:45 am #

No problem I just love your comics sooooo much!

30. Sailor Asteroid September 16, 2010 at 7:13 pm #

Hi Chibi Jen!
    I really admire ur comics! Its been quite a while since u made these LOL comics.I really hope u can get some inspiration as soon as u can cuz WE all love ur comics!

Sailor Moon Forever!
    Sailor Asteroid

31. sailor comet(Elizabeth) September 16, 2010 at 5:23 am #

Dear maker of MoonSticks Chibi Jeniffer,

I really enjoy all of your comicks i reread them almost every day but if u dont continue than that is fine we will still have to old ones. If u do continue u will never let us down because no matter how bad u think it is at least one or even 100 people might think its the best in the world. what im trying to say is that i am satisfide with what ever you choose to do. i understand i started a story along time agow and i just quit on it i dont know y i did but i did. and if u do quit maybe someday in the future u will start again. wow i sound like im 20 years old lol

32. Sailor doubt September 9, 2010 at 5:29 pm #

2 months of gone by. I hope inspiration comes to you!

33. sailor comet(Elizabeth) September 2, 2010 at 8:11 am #

HI i was wondering when will u make another one thakns.

They make me happy please dont syop making them
    Love,
    sailor coment
    P.S.i love ur comicks and miss them very much

34. sailorchibichibi August 31, 2010 at 11:10 am #

I wonder what the look on mars face will be like when she finds out who the moon princess is.
    thanks chibijennifer for making these comics :)

35. Rigel August 29, 2010 at 6:07 am #

hehe… Irony……

36. onesama usagi August 27, 2010 at 6:09 pm #

its funnnyyyyyyyyyyy……………………………………………………

37. Vega August 24, 2010 at 3:22 pm #

XDDDD Irony…….

38. TimeSage August 16, 2010 at 3:28 pm #

wasn’t the phrase for this “Moon Power”?

• Chibi Jennifer August 18, 2010 at 12:15 pm #

I stuck to the English dub for this since I watched the first season in the English dub XD

39. Mercury August 9, 2010 at 11:55 am #

CHIIIIIIBIIII!!!! I looove your comics soooo much! Sadness that you won’t be posting a new comic as often, but its okay :)

40. jessman12 August 6, 2010 at 3:31 am #

a great comic like always!

If you seek inspiration you should look at this comic: chatroomfreak.deviantart.com/art/Four-King-Hell-p-001-133191785

the beginning is a bit boring, but later it gets really funny, you should check it out.

I can´t wait for more of your work, it´s a gold mine for any sailor moon fan!

• Chibi Jennifer August 7, 2010 at 11:46 pm #

Thanks jessman12 :)
      I actually follow FKH, it’s pretty funny and Lizzy is doing a great job.

41. Ajiata_Roma August 5, 2010 at 10:19 pm #

no new comic for a month now… :(