#51 Conquer the Universe

MoonSticks #51 Conquer the Universe featuring Princess Serenity, Queen Metalia/Queen Beryl, Chibiusa and Cooan/Catzy

Narrator: So the epic battle against Queen Metalia begins…
[[Princess Serenity and Queen Metalia face each other]]
Queen Metalia: Finally, it’s just you and me! Prepare to die!

Chibiusa: WAHHH!
[[Chibiusa pops out in front of Queen Metalia running and screaming. Luna P is following her]]
Queen Metalia: EH?!
Voice: Come back Rabbit!

[[Cooan stands next to Queen Metalia]]
Cooan: Excuse me, have you seen-
Queen Metalia: NO! Can’t you see I’m busy?!!

Queen Metalia: I’m going to rule the world!
Cooan: Oh yeah? We come from the future and you don’t exist!
Queen Metalia: Go away, I came here first!
[[Princess Serenity is standing afar and watching]]
Princess Serenity: Erm. Is this a bad time?

Narrator: Don’t we all want to rule the Universe..

181 Responses to “#51 Conquer the Universe”

1. SailorStar9 April 4, 2014 at 4:11 pm #

Hey Chibi Jennifer, I just thought of a spin-off for this.

Ever notice just how the Saint Seiya boys’ attacks matches that of the Inner Senshi; or to be more precise, this: http://stayka.homelinux.net/seiya/texte/smoon/st-smoon.html

So, replace Chibi-Usa and Cooan’s appearance with the five Bronze boys using a dimensional rip…

LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD!

• Chibi Jennifer April 5, 2014 at 12:50 pm #

hmmmmmmmm unfortunately I’ve never seen Saint Seiya, so it wouldn’t make sense for me to make a cross-over comic for it ^^”
      I want my comics to be understood by as many Sailor Moon fans as possible, and I don’t think Saint Seiya would be popular enough for it.

Cute idea anyway :3

2. SailorStar9 September 17, 2013 at 2:47 am #

Don’t you just *love* how time paradoxes have no place in Sailor Moon? *lol*

3. Tom Delgado December 21, 2012 at 9:21 am #

Also a little in joke if you know that the voice of Chibi Usa did play Usagi for the finale of the original series and the first few episodes of R as Kotono-san was in the hospital

4. FireFlames December 9, 2012 at 12:30 am #

Lol! Too good! :D

5. Princess Venus July 11, 2012 at 1:08 am #

Then Trunks shows up.

Trunks: Actually, neither of you are in my future! (Defeats them in about… 3 seconds.)

• Kersi Nana October 14, 2012 at 3:04 am #

how dare you, sailor moon can´t be defeated – yeah, the others maybe, but never usagi, he would rather fall in love with her, as so many others did :P
      but seriously, a dragon ball and sailor moon crossover, hmmmm, sounds interesting ;)

6. fireflames May 5, 2012 at 5:02 pm #

Just kill them both, Usagi!Kill them while they’re fighting! :P

I bet Usagi will just fight with rabbit, about the same hair style :)

Great comic btw!

7. AinoSenshi December 11, 2011 at 4:42 am #

Oh, Usagi, you can kill them both. Heck, kill Chibiusa for all I care!

• Mina-P December 12, 2011 at 10:44 am #

Agreed. DOWN WITH THE PINK SPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Ayen March 26, 2011 at 8:29 pm #

Chibiusa special ability: cause 1 major time paradox per turn

9. Chito March 23, 2011 at 1:57 pm #

Is it wabbit hunting season again? D:

10. eternal moon August 11, 2010 at 12:18 pm #

LOL!because sailor moon and sailor moon R is twisted

11. Sailor New Moon August 8, 2010 at 1:19 am #

*FIRST AND FOURTH PANEL REFERENCE*
    lol she cant die until they stop arguing ^_^
    *FIRST AND FOURTH PANEL REFERENCE*

• Chibi Jennifer December 5, 2010 at 9:26 am #

…and we know how much villains love to trash talk 8D!

12. Princess Luna July 17, 2010 at 8:40 am #

You know… Chibiusa went back in time just a bit too much ^^’

• Chibi Jennifer August 5, 2010 at 7:07 pm #

That’s ok, she’s inexperienced since it’s her first time XD

13. bunnychan July 12, 2010 at 5:39 am #

Lol why doesn’t she just do the attack already

14. NiRo~luff June 18, 2010 at 7:56 am #

Wouldn’t Chibiusa be frittering out of existence at this point? ^^; It’s just…Mamoru’s dead and Usagi’s about to die…and they won’t be reborn for another few hours most likely… XD

15. Drix G May 30, 2010 at 3:13 am #

To paraphrase a certain video game character: Cooan, what have you done? You’ve changed history! You’ve created a time paradox!

TIME PARADOX!!!

• Chibi Jennifer June 15, 2010 at 1:59 pm #

XD XD

• Mkayy:) June 18, 2010 at 9:15 am #

Isn’t Sailor Moon (Especially R) just one HUGE time paradox?

• Chibi Jennifer August 21, 2010 at 9:14 am #

It kinda is, lol

• EternalSailorMoon March 26, 2011 at 8:27 am #

yes especially r because for a long period of time, mamoru broke up with usagi so wouldnt that mean they wouldnt get married and chibiusa wouldn’t be born?

• Azurite August 10, 2011 at 5:55 pm #

The whole thing with R is that, it runs on the assumption that “there is more to the future than what you are seeing.” We the viewers don’t know (until Usagi and Mamoru do) that Chibiusa is their daughter, and thus, by breaking up –if they’d stayed broken up–Chibiusa would have faded out of existence (or been replaced by another child that was Usagi/NQS’ child with another).

But if you re-watch it, it’s like “Ohh…so pretty much everything the Black Moon does is useless, because the fact that they’re THERE in the first place means that they fail!” Paradoxes are often confusing, but fun to pick apart. :D

16. x3MnMsz May 28, 2010 at 9:01 am #

EKK ! im so latee , HAPPY LATE BiRTHDAY ! : D . iLove The Comicsz ! : ]

17. Melanie May 28, 2010 at 4:29 am #

Hi,

Sorry it took so long to comment- got all kinds of errors the first time I attempted to comment. Love the comics, so cute! I’m glad my friend posted one to Facebook (The Pluto not a planet one- STILL my favorite!) Keep up the good work!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Mel

• Chibi Jennifer May 28, 2010 at 6:49 am #

Thanks Melanie :D
      Sorry you had problems getting the comment working (hopefully the issue has been resolved)

Thanks for reading ^^!

• Melanie May 29, 2010 at 6:01 am #

Anytime. I’m trying again (right now in fact) let’s hope it works better.

18. Mari May 27, 2010 at 4:24 pm #

Happy Birthday!

I just stumbled upon this series; it is super fun, and really brings me back to the good old days when Sailor Moon was on the tube! You can be sure that I’ll be staying a fan! <3

• Chibi Jennifer May 27, 2010 at 4:57 pm #

Thanks Mari :D It’s always exciting to hear new people stumbling upon here =)
      Thanks for sticking around!

19. Ricardo May 27, 2010 at 5:47 am #

Happy birthday Jennifer, I’ve been reading this comics for a while and they amuse me so much. Have a nice day everyday since I didn’t read the day it was posted. ^__^

• Chibi Jennifer May 27, 2010 at 9:03 am #

Thanks so much for leaving such a kind comment Ricardo :D
      Happy to know they amuse you! ^.^

20. Sakura May 26, 2010 at 10:36 pm #

Happy Belated Birthday!

BTW, want to exchange links?

21. flawney May 26, 2010 at 10:31 pm #

Happy Birthday!

I literally stumbled across your comic yesterday while looking for Sailor Moon fanworks (and went through all of the archives XD) I think I was laughing at some of them so hard, I was in tears.

Great stuff! I will be following this comic weekly from now on :D

• Chibi Jennifer May 27, 2010 at 9:05 am #

yay, thanks very much for the follow :D!
      Hope to make many more of them ^_^

22. Jumpyham May 25, 2010 at 12:01 pm #

Oy, that was confusing AND funny at the same time! XD

23. Magnis-Gregir May 25, 2010 at 12:00 pm #

Some of these Sailor Moon villains need some originality, don’t you think? Like, why not just instead of conquering the universe, but instead conquer the HEARTS of all those who live in the universe. I mean… if the Heart is the source of all that crazy love power, wouldn’t conquering the hearts of people, things, whatever, be pretty much effective?

24. GaarasHyugaHinata May 25, 2010 at 12:00 pm #

LOL!
    That would have been so funny if that had happened….

• Chibi Jennifer May 25, 2010 at 5:07 pm #

That would be purely..confusing for the audience, though, lol.

25. jenny_wildcat May 25, 2010 at 5:36 am #

Oops – looks like Catzy and Rini missed and wound up appearing one season early (that time-travel stuff can be pretty tricky, you know)

You know, as time goes by the great Queen Beryl/Metalia that destroyed the Moon Kingdom the doesn’t seem so menacing (Sing it with me – “Ev’-ry-bod-ee wants to rule the world!”)

Happy belated birthday! ^_^

• Chibi Jennifer May 25, 2010 at 5:07 pm #

ahah thank you :D

Queen Metalia really doesn’t seem so scary after you see the villains afterwards.

26. Odango Atama May 25, 2010 at 5:32 am #

Lol. This is really funny! But ruling the universe would be to much work! You can’t please everybody! You gotta keep the people happy. Although maybe Princess Serenity should just kill them both, it could save her a lot of time!

And happy birthday! I hope your special day goes how you want it to!

• Chibi Jennifer May 25, 2010 at 11:51 am #

Thanks so much Odando! I had a really lovely birthday :D

But if you were a villain you wouldn’t care if people were happy XD It makes me wonder what they’ll do next when they get bored..

Or you could be like Neo-Queen Serenity and just banish those who opposed to the lonely Nemesis.. O_O Both sound kinda freaky XD

27. Shimmer712 May 24, 2010 at 12:27 pm #

“Don’t we all want to rule the universe..”

Not me. Too much paperwork. Why does it never occur to the villians how much work world domination is?

Uh…not that I’ve ever considered aiming for world domination. Heh heh…seriously.

• Chibi Jennifer May 24, 2010 at 1:33 pm #

lol. It does sound like a boring job.

And I always thought.. why rule the “universe’ when there’s only people on earth?
      But I suppose this is the Sailor Moon world and there’s senshi for every planet/star/thing out there 8D

• Shimmer712 May 25, 2010 at 4:36 pm #

Well, if during the Moon Kingdom days there were people on other planets and the moon, who’s too say that there aren’t other people on other planets out there?

Of course that brings up the issue of why all the crazy people show up on Earth…which is a pretty good question. I could totally top those world domination schemes and actually succeed if i had the resources!

Once again, not implying anything!

28. Joine May 24, 2010 at 10:44 am #

Happy Belated Birthday! *throws party*

I really loved this one! Everyone is in the wong place at the wong time. (“Wong” intended. Too much Westward.)

• Chibi Jennifer May 24, 2010 at 1:35 pm #

hehe thanks Joine!!

(Did you know wong is my surname? ;)) hehee

29. NeedMoonsticksBook! May 23, 2010 at 11:33 pm #

Happy Late Birthday!!!!! I have been following Moon Sticks for a REALLY long time. I just have one question. DO I HAVE TO GET ON MY KNEES AND BEG YOU TO REALEASE A MOONSTICKS BOOK? It has been a really long time since a “good” Sailor Moon fanbook came out.

• Chibi Jennifer May 24, 2010 at 1:37 pm #

Thanks very much for your kind comment! It’s flattering to hear you’re so keen on a published version ^_^ It may or may not happen in the future, but of course I’m very grateful for your support :)

30. Jacky May 23, 2010 at 12:54 pm #

hahaha “we come from the future and you dont exist” love this comic! it deserves to be in the top 5

31. Sailor Gold Rabbit May 23, 2010 at 2:33 am #

Happy belated birthday!

Anyways, love the comic. XD

32. Sailor_Lyoko May 22, 2010 at 11:15 pm #

WTH?

33. Osachan May 22, 2010 at 9:02 pm #

Happy Birthday! I think I found your comic through Tvtropes. Either way I’ve been following it for a month or two, and I really like it.

• Chibi Jennifer May 23, 2010 at 4:36 pm #

Thanks for letting me know Osachan! I’ve never heard of Tvtropes before ^^;

34. anakura May 22, 2010 at 5:19 pm #

Happy belated birthday to the twins =D I love your comics Jennifer :3 they’re so cute <3 keep up the good work and have a nice day!!! <3

35. Sailor pallus May 22, 2010 at 2:57 pm #