#47 Debatable Love Triangle

MoonSticks #47 Debatable Love Triangle featuring Peruru/Perle, Chibiusa and Helios

[[Peruru and Chibiusa are holding hands and staring into each other's eyes]]
Chibiusa: Ohh..Peruru! Peruru!

Helios: Hey!
[[Peruru and Chibiusa freak out]]

Peruru: !! WAH!
[[Peruru wakes up screaming]]

Helios: Bad dream?
Peruru: *pant pant* I just had the creepiest dream about me falling in love with some pink-haired 10 year old…

142 Responses to “#47 Debatable Love Triangle”

1. EternalSailorMoon March 26, 2011 at 8:09 am #

I bet after this, Helios will be like: “hey, that pink haired 10 year old is MINE!!”

i luv these comics! :)

• depressedsome1 April 25, 2011 at 2:25 am #

I’m more to Helios x Chibiusa,, so i support the yelling! ^ ^-

2. otmaafan101 March 21, 2011 at 11:21 am #

lol Peruru

3. Rena February 24, 2011 at 5:18 am #

WOW this is so funny I love it so much!!!! <3 *heart*

4. VaLeRy :D February 20, 2011 at 8:14 am #

i prefer a million times helios………he is more cute and he make more aperience in the cartoon and in the manga….Perle only appears in a movie so….how i am going to like someone who i see only 45 minutes in my life??? think of that….and…… chiusaxhelios rules!!!!

5. Sailor Catnip January 8, 2011 at 4:31 pm #

i prefer Helios :3 i love the idea of the next moon princess falling in love with Elysion’s priest!

6. DynamiteRave December 5, 2010 at 6:04 am #

The way you draw their expressions just makes this comic A LOT more funnierrrrrr :D

• Chibi Jennifer December 5, 2010 at 9:34 am #

Thanks DynamiteRave! Expressions do matter a lot =D

7. Angie November 14, 2010 at 5:07 am #

Now I have mental images of PeruruxHelios. Thanks, I think? xD

8. Laguna Noir September 17, 2010 at 1:46 am #

I prefer Perle, he’s cute when he blushing on the movie. ^^

9. Vega August 24, 2010 at 3:18 pm #

I never liked Perle…. So this makes me smile…. |D

10. mangaka-chan August 7, 2010 at 5:07 pm #

THIS. IS. PRICELESS.

11. HikaruKibou June 26, 2010 at 7:07 pm #

I love them both<3! Peruru is really cute and sweet and Helios is very prince-like, but I guess I do prefer the latter too. So… HeliosXPeruru eh? I think I like that more than either of them with Chibiusa XDDDD

12. Death Rebirth Senshi June 16, 2010 at 4:41 am #

Geez Chibi-usa likes the dream protecter-types doesn’t she?

• Death Rebirth Senshi June 16, 2010 at 4:42 am #

And she’s technically like 900 years old, at least in the manga. That makes her a bit of a pedophile for pereru, doesn’t it? lol

• Chibi Jennifer June 16, 2010 at 9:19 am #

She likes all protectors 8D *coughMamocough*

13. SailorUranusFan June 15, 2010 at 2:02 pm #

always wondered how chibi-usa got pink hair when mamoru has black hair and usagis a blonde….

• Chibi Jennifer June 15, 2010 at 2:08 pm #

Hair colour never makes sense in the world of Sailor Moon.

XD Just look at the Tsukino household.. Usagi and Shingo are both blonde, but neither of their parents are XD

• SailorUranusFan June 15, 2010 at 3:17 pm #

haha your right i had never noticed that but when i think about it lol i read a fanfiction once were usagi was adopted lol it kindof made sense though

• Dr. Rorschach October 17, 2010 at 6:36 am #

Shingo is brown haired.

14. Neoqueencosmos May 19, 2010 at 3:38 am #

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV HELIOS AND CHIBIUSA TOGETHA NOT PERERU!! 3rd and 4th panes just cracked me up!

• Chibi Jennifer May 19, 2010 at 9:06 am #

hahaha ^_^ Many see this comic strip as more of Helios x Peruru…lol

15. Sigfried May 13, 2010 at 1:53 am #

Peruru- Ohh Heli-phoo. I need a hug.

16. Kokorokara May 12, 2010 at 1:46 pm #

Aww, man. I am in love with this. Gotta set it as my desktop. <3 Why is Helios in Peruru's room, I wonder?

But I guess I'll be the one to stand alone…

*whisper* I adore Chibiusa X Peruru. It's looooove.

IMO anyway.

And you asked where Hotaru X Helios came from? There used to be a Sailor Moon doujinshi series called "Sailor Moon Nova." Hotaru and Helios were married there. They had a little boy named Sol. I don't have an account on Deviantart, but you could probably find fan art of him.

• Chibi Jennifer May 13, 2010 at 9:09 am #

Oh, thanks for the info- had no idea it was from a doujinshi XD

17. acommontater May 1, 2010 at 5:08 am #

lol, this is too funny. Chibiusa and Helios are such a cute couple. when i first read it, it looked as though Peruru and Helios had..um…gotten together, and Helios was pissed at Pururu for dreaming about someone else. o_0 i need to go to bed….

• acommontater May 1, 2010 at 5:33 am #

Editing my comment above.
      I hadn’t read all the comments and felt relived that other people saw it that way too. I’m not crazy! XD

• Chibi Jennifer May 1, 2010 at 8:02 am #

hahahah yeah that’s ok! ^^
        I didn’t see it like that at first but now that everyone is saying it it can be seen that way, lol.

18. Malva April 29, 2010 at 5:44 am #

Helios: bad dream?
    Perle: I had the creepiest dream about me falling in love with some pink-haired 10 year old…
    Helios >.>

Priceless indeed!!! I think Perle is kinda cute but I prefer Chibiusa x Helios >.< keep up the good work! ~♥

19. NiRo~luff April 27, 2010 at 1:15 pm #

Lawl…I love this. But, like most others, I’m for Helios. Why? Because he and Chibiusa bonded over days/months, and built a relationship over time that was really worth it in the end. They had obstacles with trust and privacy that took a while to break. Perle and Chibiusa meet one night and all of sudden people think it’s ‘OMGLUV!!!111!!!’? Sorry, but no. Perle may be a sweetie, undoubtedly, but at the end of the day, we don’t know if he really’s all that one movie proclaims him to be.

I may sound like a prick for wanting something of a ‘realistic’ relationship in a shoujo, Sailor Moon to boot; but this way, it’s less squicky.

(And seriously, what is it with ChibiusaxPerle fans? I don’t get them at all…)

• Chibi Jennifer April 27, 2010 at 2:18 pm #

Nicely said :D

• FIREflames April 27, 2010 at 9:34 pm #

omg,lol rini the pink hair girl which is chibiusa its like chibiusa is 10? i’ll say she’s about ummm… 7 and a haft idk but i can’t even guest her age!!!!and i almost thought in the movie black hole of dreams i thought peruru was helios cas maybe helios made a spell to make the horn go away or something but i dont know everthing and i wish did too

• Aurora Moon April 28, 2010 at 11:28 am #

in the manga, she was apparently 900 years old but couldn’t naturally age very much as an side-effect of the sliver crystal or something.

so it was like she was an adult trapped in an child’s body…. kinda creepy when you think about it. so it was no wonder why Chibi-usa’s biggest dream was to “grow up to become a woman”.

and it’s doubly creepy when you think about what sort of person would fall in love with her the way she was right now… would they actually love her for the person she was, or because they were attached to how she looked right now as a child, making them a closet pedophile? XP

So in ways this is kinda why I like the anime better….. because chibiusa didn’t have that creepy factor there. She could naturally age just like any other child. :p

• Chibi Jennifer April 29, 2010 at 6:05 pm #

haha yes, I heard something about that too (I’m not familiar with the manga so everything I know has just been read about)
            But then you get people thinking Helios is a bit old for her, lol…

• Lilium May 5, 2010 at 12:57 pm #

I think she couldn’t age physically because she was emotionally stunted – her immaturity was keeping her trapped in a child’s body. Even in the manga, when she first appears, she looks closer to five than to ten or twelve.

Then after the Black Moon saga, she seems to grow between going home and coming back to the past, which signifies to me that through her experiences, she is finally growing and maturing, and thus is able to physically age. It’s a side effect of the ginzuishou’s ability to extend the length of their lives, I think. The outer body reflecting the inner heart to an extent.

She’s shown in Helios’ vision to one day grow into a woman and manage to finish aging to at least her teens, so as I said, I think it was her adventure and being forced to mature emotionally that allowed her to start aging physically again.

20. Odango Atama April 27, 2010 at 8:35 am #

Awww. This is so cute! I love this one! I’m a total supporter of ChibiUsa and Helios. Although, ChibiUsa and Peruru is cute too! And Helios’ reaction is awesome! ^_^

• Chibi Jennifer April 27, 2010 at 10:51 am #

haha which one? Reaction in frame 2 or 4? XD

• Odango Atama April 27, 2010 at 11:02 am #

I like both of them! But I think 2 is the best. It’s like he’s saying “Oh no you didn’t just kiss her!” lol.

• Chibi Jennifer April 27, 2010 at 1:08 pm #

heheh yeah ^^ I think it’s adorable because we never se Helios like that, being jealous/angry over Chibiusa~ not in his human form anyway XD

• Odango Atama April 27, 2010 at 1:19 pm #

It makes me wanna take him home and cuddle him! That face’d make such a CUTE plushie!

• Sailor_Lyoko June 17, 2010 at 10:17 pm #

Plushie :D

21. SailorBunnyTiger April 25, 2010 at 11:55 pm #

Helios TOTALLY belongs with Chibiusa.
    Perle just had a crush on Chibiusa. Helios loves her!
    I think Chibiusa only kissed Perle as a ‘thank you’ for saving the children
    Helios is definetly the one for Chibiusa.

• Chibi Jennifer April 27, 2010 at 10:45 am #

I thought so too, so was surprised by the amount of Perle/Chibiusa fans XD

22. TimeSage April 25, 2010 at 3:10 pm #

Perle is his name! He’s named for the French word for the pearl. The dub just had crappy rominazation.

• Chibi Jennifer April 25, 2010 at 3:23 pm #

hehe, I knew someone was going to bring this up. I decided to stick to Peruru since it’s what most people know him as :)

• TimeSage April 25, 2010 at 3:47 pm #

I always prefer the original over the dub myself but to each their own I guess. Most of the characters from the SuperS movie were named for forgin terms (Most for sweets or fruits)

• Waterkeeper511 April 27, 2010 at 11:14 pm #

You know, it’s not just the dub. Perle’s name IS Perle, but the katakana for his name is read as Pe-ru-ru. The subtitles for the movie, way back when there WAS no dub, had it as Peruru as well. Most people know him as Peruru not because of the dub, but because that’s how his name is written, even though it’s approximating the name Perle.

• Chibi Jennifer April 29, 2010 at 6:06 pm #

Yeah, so when you say “Peruru” it sounds like “Perle” anyways XD
            I don’t mind it too much, hehee

• CS April 26, 2010 at 3:43 pm #

That’s because Perle’s name is romanized as Peruru and it probably never crossed the dubbing company’s mind that it’s an approximation of a French word, haha. At least they didn’t decide to pick their own name, like Tartlette Balls Boy or Prince Fairychins.

23. Kibou no Hikari April 25, 2010 at 10:43 am #

OMG, IT’S BEEN SO LONG AND I’VE MISSED SO MUCH~! I was wondering what I was forgetting… =.= And here I come back, and see what is now my FAVORITE COMIC! -squeals- I always wondered when you’d make one about this, Chibi-chan. Now, my life is complete! ^-^

And wow, I just noticed how similar Helios and Peruru are. ^-^’ I still LUV HELIOS~!

Great job, Chibi Jen! Hope you enjoyed your break! Now that I’ve remembered, I’ll be looking forward to your comics! They always brighten my day and my friends too! Gambatte! d(^-^)b

• Chibi Jennifer April 25, 2010 at 3:28 pm #

Yes, long time no seeeeee ^.^ Good to have you back :D

Thanks!

24. Michiru's-Violin April 24, 2010 at 8:54 am #

I always thought Hotaru was in love with Chibiusa… Who are you going to choose Chibiusa?????

• Chibi Jennifer April 25, 2010 at 3:27 pm #

lol….

Looks like we can find doujins of EVERY possible couple.

25. thecombatbutler April 24, 2010 at 7:58 am #

Agghhh Chibi-usa that pimp!