#47 Debatable Love Triangle

MoonSticks #47 Debatable Love Triangle featuring Peruru/Perle, Chibiusa and Helios

[[Peruru and Chibiusa are holding hands and staring into each other's eyes]]
Chibiusa: Ohh..Peruru! Peruru!

Helios: Hey!
[[Peruru and Chibiusa freak out]]

Peruru: !! WAH!
[[Peruru wakes up screaming]]

Helios: Bad dream?
Peruru: *pant pant* I just had the creepiest dream about me falling in love with some pink-haired 10 year old…

142 Responses to “#47 Debatable Love Triangle”

1. lovely_seraph April 24, 2010 at 7:57 am #

Helios’s face in panel 2 = love

2. SparkzofHope April 24, 2010 at 5:04 am #

xD Lol! When you have bad dreams…Helios will come. >D

Awesome comic, and love the humor! v^o^v

HeliosxChibiusa ftw.

• Chibi Jennifer April 25, 2010 at 10:37 am #

Thank you! ^.^

• SparkzofHope April 30, 2010 at 10:47 am #

You’re welcome! :3

3. hihihihi that’s so cute :D
    poor peruru :D

EDIT: I just realized that this might be a PeruruXHelios Yaoi hahahahaha

• in a second thought :P
      it is so funny how the first time I saw the second panel I was like: “helios is like “hey, what are you doing with my girl”” and then when i thought about the yaoi possibility I was like “helios is like “hey how come you dream someone other than me?””
      ahahah

• Chibi Jennifer April 24, 2010 at 8:13 am #

haha! Yesh…I think that’s what a lot of the readers thought it was about…. xD

At first I thought there was only one joke.
      Then after reading comments there seems to be another joke. (Heliox&Peruru♥)

And yesterday… another interpretation came up.

lol

4. KTVB April 23, 2010 at 7:23 pm #

I don’t really get this comic joke but the drawings are super cute! ! :D Interesting to have Helios and Peruru in the same comic haha

• Chibi Jennifer April 24, 2010 at 8:14 am #

=D Thanks! This one may be a bit tricky to understand because you don’t know what to assume (Do Helios and Peruru know each other? Do they know who Chibiusa is?)

xD

5. Travis April 23, 2010 at 4:23 pm #

I AM SO GLAD YOU MADE THIS!!! It looks so much funnier then I had in my head! Just amazing.

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 4:44 pm #

haha, this one is for you ^_^ Glad you got a good laugh out of it! :D

6. neofox April 23, 2010 at 1:38 pm #

Lord knows this has popped into my head XDD Peruru and Helios OTP

7. Jacky April 23, 2010 at 1:28 pm #

lol whose peruru? the name sounds funny…and in the second frame, is helios calling him from the real world?

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 1:33 pm #

Peruru or Perle- sounds like “Pearl”, doesn’t it? ;)
      He’s a character who appears in the SuperS movie- no real connection to Helios except they looks similar XD

And frame 2 is up to your interpretation ^_^

8. shinjiasuka4ever April 23, 2010 at 1:12 pm #

LOL, like this one a lot!

9. unconventionalsenshi April 23, 2010 at 1:11 pm #

Muahahaha! Magnificent ^^ I ADORE MoonSticks. Your sense of humour totally matches mine ^^

10. mealchan April 23, 2010 at 11:38 am #

What….why…..Why would they be living together? Or is Helios just stalking and waiting to kill the kid who tried to steal his woman? Maybe he should have woken up and yelled, “Hey, where’re the pink-haired women at?”

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 1:40 pm #

I dunno..helios seems to collect people..like the Amazon Trio, so maybe he collected Peruru too 8D

11. Lucie April 23, 2010 at 11:37 am #

ahhaaaha. of course helios is better. peruru is still a child, while helios is prince charming on white horse. actually, he’s priest charming as white horse… ya know, the notion of helios being a priest is disturbing to me… coz my head is screaming, he’s a freaking priest for god freaking sake. but of course, nothing is more disturbing than chibiusa’s rivalry for the love of her father…

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 1:37 pm #

ehehehe I never really saw Helios being a priest a barrier to their relationship 8D

Now she can leave Mamo-chan alone for Usagi XD

12. Kamiko April 23, 2010 at 10:57 am #

Love triangle? Nahhhh… It’s a threesome! xDD

13. Azora April 23, 2010 at 9:57 am #

I’m a BIGGGGG HeliosxChibiusa fan! :D <3
    So I was laughing and glad that Helios just popped in on panel 2. xD
    I always wondered if Peruru was Helios' little brother or something.
    Helios = Protector of Dreams
    Peruru = (Something dealing with dreams that I have forgotten)o3o

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 12:15 pm #

haha yes, Helios catches Chibiusa having an affair ;) ..or something along those lines!

I don’t think they’re related at all.. nothing official at least (Since Peruru has all those other weird looking brothers in the movie)

14. Kawaii Silence April 23, 2010 at 9:35 am #

Haha, that is great. ChibiusaxHelios all the way, but I don’t mind if people like the other way around. Yay, for a Chibiusa one! I don’t see why people don’t like her, but anyway I won’t go on about that now.

Seriously though, there are so many couples from all the movies/anime/manga/specials/live action that it isn’t even funny. It is because Takeuchi hardly set any couples in stone and left a lot of speculation, which the different versions (anime, manga) took advantage of that.

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 12:12 pm #

I always thought Chibiusa and Helios was ‘set in stone’..but then comes Peruru in SuperS Movie and then..wha? She kisses him? She’s interested?? Poor Helios, once he leaves he seems to be replaced by another boy..dream fairy thingy XD

• lovely_seraph April 26, 2010 at 2:50 am #

I’m with you all the way.

But Perle’s not in the manga! So there. HA~~

Yeah I always like Manga Helios better. In the anime he’s more of a dream guardian. In the manga he doesn’t seem to really be connected to dreams. It’s more like he’s Priest of Earth’s Holy Land and guardian of Mamoru. XD

• Chibi Jennifer April 27, 2010 at 10:49 am #

oh really that’s interesting ^_^ I’m not very familiar with the manga so didn’t know he wasn’t connected t the whole dreams thing 8D

15. jrkarsten April 23, 2010 at 9:16 am #

Funny (and creepy) at the same time!

16. Midori Seppen April 23, 2010 at 9:14 am #

XDDDD Freaking hilarious as always.

17. Joine April 23, 2010 at 8:30 am #

Oooh! New MoonSticks!

Just as the whole Mamoru love-shape (What could that qualify as!? Love square? Love octagon?) debate ends, I get a comic about Helios and Perle!

Urgh, I cannot stand how Perle seems to swipe Chibiusa from Helios. But they have the same goal.

I swear, if Chibiusa stummbles into Kingdom Hearts, she might start to stalk Riku around (Because, note that Helios and Perle both have semi-silver hair. And Riku’s hair is silver)

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 12:06 pm #

*whisper* I’m secretly anti-peruru *whisper*

;)

• Joine April 24, 2010 at 10:30 pm #

But aren’t we all, Jen? ;)

18. selichan April 23, 2010 at 8:18 am #

Hmm.. let’s have a look.. i’m not sure about this Gravatar thing xD

Soo.. here i am! selena of course :P

In the first cell i realy don’t see that this is _not_ helios! Shame on me… (hello sel? The horn is missing?! XD)

They realy look soooo similar! And in there way.. they have same task.. oô
    Brothers? Father and son? XD GAY?! O__o~

god no.. i’m realy not a big fan of chibiusa.. but helios and she… thats simply a sweet couple ^^ … and usagi gets mamo-chan xD So.. everyone is happy :p

But earnestly.. what is helios doing in perurus sleeping room? :P

Very funny.. great artwork.. <3<3<3 like every week :3

*kisses 'n hugz* ^-^

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 9:40 am #

haha thank you! ^^

..and yay, you finally got a gravatar 8D!! (cute!)

I tried to make Peruru as Peruru and non-Helios as possible, but hey, they do look quite similar in the series so there’s only so much I can do, lol. Oh, and that’s why I had Chibiusa randomly calling his name “Oh..Peruru!” lol

19. mew-universe April 23, 2010 at 7:46 am #

OMZ hilarious! Peraru… I bet he’s like, “You can take her, Helios!”

I’m pretty sure that at the end of the SuperS movie, Peraru says he’s going to protect the dreams of children. That’s basically what Pegasus does, too, so it’d make sense for them to know each other :)

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 9:35 am #

lol, if I was Helios I’d feel pretty embarrassed by that comment XD XD (esp when we all know Helios and Chibiusa will get together in the future :))

Peruru’s similarity to Helios kinda bugged me a lot..lol.. protecting dreams of children..anymore, original? XD

20. kanu April 23, 2010 at 7:03 am #

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH I NEVER THINK ABOUT PERURU AND HELIOS LIKE “EQUAL” cof cof PATNERS cof cof xDDDDD

nice one xD

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 9:33 am #

eheheh technically they never met.

maybe in their dream worlds.. xD

21. Waterkeeper511 April 23, 2010 at 6:50 am #

HAHAHAHA!!! This one is my new favorite. <3

Helios and Perle are secretly in loooveeee. And they never met Chibi-Usa. XP! ^__^

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 9:28 am #

lol, I’m not sure that was the actual intention of this comic, LOL!!

See the funny thing about humour is.. people seem to have their own interpretations of what happens and I think that makes it rather amusing too 8D

I didn’t even see it like that but now that you mention it…. XD ahah

• Waterkeeper511 April 23, 2010 at 1:00 pm #

=) I like to find LGBT in almost everything, that’s just me. I mostly find it more funny that Chibi-Usa is described as just some pink-haired ten-year-old and that the dream was creepy.

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 1:06 pm #

What’s LGBT ? :)

• Waterkeeper511 April 23, 2010 at 1:51 pm #

It’s an acronym for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender. Part of the reason why I love Sailor Moon so much is for its abundance of gay, etc. characters.

Not that I think Perle/Peruru and Helios are gay in the show/manga. But come on. One is a fairy and the other has a big horn on his head, haha.

I LOVE YOUR WEBCOMICS. Just saying.

22. Apple-Autumn April 23, 2010 at 6:46 am #

Aw, love it!

Yeah, I prefer Helios over Peruru, too. :D

23. icecreamchan April 23, 2010 at 6:45 am #

I always thought the animators were too lazy to draw another character because peruru and helios look kinda like each other.

• fraises April 23, 2010 at 7:12 am #

LOL, that’s what I thought too!! They looked pretty much the same!

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 9:23 am #

haha yesh, Peruru is like a younger, more accessorised Helios.. who doesn’t have a horn but has funny ears ^^;

• lovely_seraph April 26, 2010 at 3:02 am #

Except Perle has those freaking weird ears!

What are those things anyway… they point down instead of up. He’s like… a puppy.

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 9:21 am #

I thought Peruru was designed by Ms Takeuchi herself though? XD

I thought she was being lazy!! They look too similar for my liking

24. Bintou April 23, 2010 at 6:39 am #

This was one thing I always wondered about in Sailor Moon (this and Serenity’s father, but I prefer Helios too :)

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 9:20 am #

You mean who Chibiusa likes more?

Helios FTW ;)!!

• Bintou May 1, 2010 at 1:52 pm #

I mean how much PeruruxChibiusaxHelios reminds me of SeiyaxUsagxMamoru. Am I the only person who thinks like that?

BTW, CHIBIUSAxHELIOS!!!!!

25. Leo April 23, 2010 at 6:37 am #

LOL oh so true! Wait why are peruru& helios sleeping in the same place? :O

• Brad April 23, 2010 at 6:42 am #

lol! That’s what I was wondering. Offering some fan service, Chibi? ;)

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 9:19 am #

Unintentionally, I suppose?? XD XD

Does anyone even ship this “pairing”?? lol

• lovely_seraph April 26, 2010 at 3:04 am #

I hope not. It would be even weirder than the people who ship Hotaru/Helios. Where the heck that idea came from, I’d like to know XD.

• Chibi Jennifer April 23, 2010 at 9:18 am #

I have..no idea…xD

• Brad April 23, 2010 at 1:48 pm #

OMG I’m slow! Helios can go in dreams! That’s what he was doing! Sorry. I’m a blonde!