#45 No Longer A Planet

MoonSticks #45 No Longer A Planet featuring Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou, Chibiusa/Small Lady and Luna P

Hi! I'm Chibi Jen and I've been making cute and fun Sailor Moon comic strips since 2009. If you enjoy my comics, please consider tipping to show your appreciation. Thanks for the support ❤

Chibiusa: Puu.. I heard some rumours going around lately..tell me this isn’t true!
[[Chibiusa is holding Luna P looking concerned]]
Sailor Pluto: …

Sailor Pluto: So you heard about it..
Chibiusa: *gasp* No way!
Sailor Pluto: *sigh* Small Lady, I’m afraid the rumours are real. I am no longer who I used to be..

Chibiusa: How could you do this to me?! You’re in love with my dad and having an affair with him?? He belongs to me!!!
Sailor Pluto: Eh?!

Sailor Pluto: Woah, hold it!! I thought you were talking about Pluto no longer being a planet!
Chibiusa: Oh. But that news is so last decade.

216 Responses to “#45 No Longer A Planet”

1. Sailor_Lyoko July 4, 2010 at 9:07 am #

doroflol on chibiusa in 4

2. Nemesis12 June 27, 2010 at 9:06 am #

cute

3. IrrelevantMaverick June 27, 2010 at 9:06 am #

lol! the same argument goes for the Moon. the other senshi (aside from the Starlights) represent planets. so Setsuna, don’t feel too bad, Usagi is in the same boat8-)

• Chibi Jennifer June 27, 2010 at 9:10 am #

But for some reason the moon is of most significance 8D

• IrrelevantMaverick July 3, 2010 at 7:20 pm #

Strangely most ppl don’t notice that about the moon’s non-planetnessXD If our lovely Scout of the Moon doesn’t get pointed at for that, Set-chan shouldn’t be either<3

• Chibi Jennifer July 4, 2010 at 9:11 am #

Except the moon started off as a moon, and Pluto started as a planet XD

• Luna Lover July 4, 2010 at 9:40 am #

and Sailor Iron Mouse, Sailor Aluminum Seiren, Sailor Lead Crow, Sailor Tin Nyanko, and Sailor Galaxia don’t repesent planets.

4. NobodysSavior June 27, 2010 at 9:05 am #

Pluto will ALWAYS be a planet to me.

5. HikaruKibou June 26, 2010 at 6:51 pm #

lol love Pluto’s expression on panel3. She wasn’t expecting those rumors XD
    To me she’ll always be a planet~<3

• Chibi Jennifer June 27, 2010 at 9:09 am #

^__^ Wonder if its the first of those rumours she heard XD

6. Princess Luna June 16, 2010 at 6:50 am #

O.O” Rini’s words are scary lol

7. Death Rebirth Senshi June 16, 2010 at 4:46 am #

Pluto: “I’ve been a planet for a thousand years! Stupid arrogant earthlings!”
    lol pluto should go back in time and “persuade” them to make her a planet again…

• Death Rebirth Senshi June 16, 2010 at 4:47 am #

and chibiusa…there’s just no words for what she said. XD

8. SailorUranusFan June 7, 2010 at 2:35 pm #

There Chibiusa goes again w/ her wierd incest thing again.Wouldn’t be suprized if five years l8er she tried to seduce another scout lol

• fire_FLAMES June 14, 2010 at 12:56 pm #

what chibiusa just said was so funny coz if she was having afair she’ll be having afair with DARIEN (tuxeto mask )

• Sailor Pokemon Pikachu December 31, 2012 at 9:45 am #

But then she would be 11… and sailor senshi are usually from 13 to 19 the only exceptions are Saturn who was aged-down by rebirth, Chibimoon and the Parallels who were daughters of previous senshi, and ChibiChibi, who is either the ultimate form of Sailor Moon (Sailor Cosmos) returned on the “main timeline”, or Galaxia s’ starseed (Saffer Crystal) homewer i dont know how Chibi Jennifer thinks it (both the normal senshi age range, and who is ChibiChibi.)

9. AlicornMoonstar May 25, 2010 at 11:59 am #

Why would it matter what today’s people think if it was a planet to your own culture thousands of years ago? I think this is a case where she would be going ‘silly earthlings and the ideas they get’

10. ainokaku May 21, 2010 at 1:15 pm #

Oh Wow! This reminds me of the skit I was in at Youmacon a couple years ago! Too funny~!

• Chibi Jennifer May 21, 2010 at 1:16 pm #

=D Thank you!

• fire_FLAMES June 14, 2010 at 1:00 pm #

i love sailor moon and i know when’s her birthday too its JUNE the 30TH i seen most of the episodes that r english

• Chibi Jennifer June 15, 2010 at 2:01 pm #

You should see the rest of them, you’re missing out =)!

11. Neoqueencosmos May 19, 2010 at 3:40 am #

i wonder what helios would fink after he finds out that chibiusa fancies her dad!!!

• Chibi Jennifer May 19, 2010 at 9:03 am #

I think Chibiusa herself is embarrassed by that XD Remember the scene where she’s in jumping in bed at a photo of Mamoru..then Pegasus appears and she completely flushes red? LOL

12. Hotaru/Lilac April 24, 2010 at 4:45 pm #

OMG i think this comic is sooo funny
    (i love this website soo much i had to share it with my friends;)
    ME AND MY FRENDS RECON PLUTO IS TOTALLY STILL A PLANT :)

• Chibi Jennifer April 25, 2010 at 3:25 pm #

Thanks for sharing with your friends ^^!

• FIREflames April 27, 2010 at 9:49 pm #

yeah but if pluto auchally did had a fair with chibiusa dad like omg but i think she did tho even she has blush in the last one .oo i think she likes chibiusa dad but hasent said anything yet

• Chibi Jennifer April 29, 2010 at 6:08 pm #

Chibiusa’s large bold statement is pretty embarrassing though, lol.. anyone would blush.

13. ybaG2108 April 24, 2010 at 10:16 am #

I AM!!!!!!!!!!

14. sassyun April 23, 2010 at 1:10 pm #

Even if Pluto is now a dwarf planet I STILL CONSIDER PLUTO A PLANET!! WHO”S WITH ME?????

15. Nadine April 18, 2010 at 5:29 am #

OMG I LOVE IT!!! Look at Setsuna blush… lol

16. SMfan101 April 15, 2010 at 11:05 pm #

wow, chibi-usa in the third panel is great!!!
    Great comic!!!

17. Rebecca April 15, 2010 at 12:35 pm #

Bahahaha! Your drawings are so imaginative, well drawn, adorable, and brilliant! I just discovered your site and I am in love with all of the comics you’ve put out so far! I can’t wait for more! :)

• Chibi Jennifer April 15, 2010 at 6:51 pm #

aww..thanks Rebecca! Thanks for such positive comments on MoonSticks, I’m glad you found us :D
      Thanks for leaving a comment!

• FIREflames April 17, 2010 at 5:41 pm #

i love thisss!! jenifer you put a lot of effet to this comic lol and i found out a few weeks that sailor moon has only 200 episodes i just cried but i still got moon sticks :)

• Chibi Jennifer April 17, 2010 at 11:45 pm #

hehehe thanks ^_^~

• FIREflames April 27, 2010 at 9:52 pm #

i love this even theres something coming then u found something u didnt expected!!! and good luck for the next one its gonna be hard thinking but we suported u right?

• Chibi Jennifer April 29, 2010 at 6:08 pm #

haha, will just do my best ^_^

18. Lu April 15, 2010 at 1:16 am #

You make Puu look sooo cute! X3

I always thought that Pluto’s hidden feelings for Endymion made for good backstory. I’m sad it wasn’t mentioned at all in the anime… I’m assuming your comics take more from the anime, since Puu doesn’t seem to know what ChibiUsa is talking about.

AND PLUTO IS A PLANET DAMMIT! Cuuuz shes a Sailor Senshi. And we all know SM is serious business! (but if Pluto isn’t a planet, maybe we’ll get a remake of the series with Setsuna being the Sailor Earth or sumthin!…. no)

Oooh and sorry for not posting a comment ina while! I’m still reading these comics though. :3

• Chibi Jennifer April 15, 2010 at 6:50 pm #

Hey Lu! Yah, long time no seeeee XD

The comic is based off the anime, but hey, maybe Pluto is just pretending she doesn’t know what Chibiusa is on about 8D (plus she was thinking she meant something else so she didn’t see it coming)

19. Sailor Sun April 13, 2010 at 7:05 pm #

Are there such romours???!!!
    That’s really funny especially Pluto in 4
    Usagi would kill Pluto if she heard about the romours. I don’t think she will wait for Pluto’s explanation LOL 8D (miss this face ^^)

YAAAY.. You’ve colored the logo XD Usagi looks great with colours ^_^ <3

P.S. I'm glad you're back^^

• Chibi Jennifer April 14, 2010 at 9:02 pm #

hahaa, I’m surprised you haven’t heard about them ^_^ There’s no such rumours in the show, but more-so in the Sailor Moon fandom community

Thanks for the welcome back! Glad you like the coloured logo :D

20. EmCee April 12, 2010 at 6:11 am #

Adorable! Pluto is def one of my favorites and her reaction is priceless. xD