#45 No Longer A Planet

MoonSticks #45 No Longer A Planet featuring Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou, Chibiusa/Small Lady and Luna P

Chibiusa: Puu.. I heard some rumours going around lately..tell me this isn’t true!
[[Chibiusa is holding Luna P looking concerned]]
Sailor Pluto: …

Sailor Pluto: So you heard about it..
Chibiusa: *gasp* No way!
Sailor Pluto: *sigh* Small Lady, I’m afraid the rumours are real. I am no longer who I used to be..

Chibiusa: How could you do this to me?! You’re in love with my dad and having an affair with him?? He belongs to me!!!
Sailor Pluto: Eh?!

Sailor Pluto: Woah, hold it!! I thought you were talking about Pluto no longer being a planet!
Chibiusa: Oh. But that news is so last decade.

194 Responses to “#45 No Longer A Planet”

1. Neoqueencosmos May 19, 2010 at 3:40 am #

i wonder what helios would fink after he finds out that chibiusa fancies her dad!!!

• Chibi Jennifer May 19, 2010 at 9:03 am #

I think Chibiusa herself is embarrassed by that XD Remember the scene where she’s in jumping in bed at a photo of Mamoru..then Pegasus appears and she completely flushes red? LOL

2. Hotaru/Lilac April 24, 2010 at 4:45 pm #

OMG i think this comic is sooo funny
    (i love this website soo much i had to share it with my friends;)
    ME AND MY FRENDS RECON PLUTO IS TOTALLY STILL A PLANT :)

• Chibi Jennifer April 25, 2010 at 3:25 pm #

Thanks for sharing with your friends ^^!

• FIREflames April 27, 2010 at 9:49 pm #

yeah but if pluto auchally did had a fair with chibiusa dad like omg but i think she did tho even she has blush in the last one .oo i think she likes chibiusa dad but hasent said anything yet

• Chibi Jennifer April 29, 2010 at 6:08 pm #

Chibiusa’s large bold statement is pretty embarrassing though, lol.. anyone would blush.

3. ybaG2108 April 24, 2010 at 10:16 am #

I AM!!!!!!!!!!

4. sassyun April 23, 2010 at 1:10 pm #

Even if Pluto is now a dwarf planet I STILL CONSIDER PLUTO A PLANET!! WHO”S WITH ME?????

5. Nadine April 18, 2010 at 5:29 am #

OMG I LOVE IT!!! Look at Setsuna blush… lol

6. SMfan101 April 15, 2010 at 11:05 pm #

wow, chibi-usa in the third panel is great!!!
    Great comic!!!

7. Rebecca April 15, 2010 at 12:35 pm #

Bahahaha! Your drawings are so imaginative, well drawn, adorable, and brilliant! I just discovered your site and I am in love with all of the comics you’ve put out so far! I can’t wait for more! :)

• Chibi Jennifer April 15, 2010 at 6:51 pm #

aww..thanks Rebecca! Thanks for such positive comments on MoonSticks, I’m glad you found us :D
      Thanks for leaving a comment!

• FIREflames April 17, 2010 at 5:41 pm #

i love thisss!! jenifer you put a lot of effet to this comic lol and i found out a few weeks that sailor moon has only 200 episodes i just cried but i still got moon sticks :)

• Chibi Jennifer April 17, 2010 at 11:45 pm #

hehehe thanks ^_^~

• FIREflames April 27, 2010 at 9:52 pm #

i love this even theres something coming then u found something u didnt expected!!! and good luck for the next one its gonna be hard thinking but we suported u right?

• Chibi Jennifer April 29, 2010 at 6:08 pm #

haha, will just do my best ^_^

8. Lu April 15, 2010 at 1:16 am #

You make Puu look sooo cute! X3

I always thought that Pluto’s hidden feelings for Endymion made for good backstory. I’m sad it wasn’t mentioned at all in the anime… I’m assuming your comics take more from the anime, since Puu doesn’t seem to know what ChibiUsa is talking about.

AND PLUTO IS A PLANET DAMMIT! Cuuuz shes a Sailor Senshi. And we all know SM is serious business! (but if Pluto isn’t a planet, maybe we’ll get a remake of the series with Setsuna being the Sailor Earth or sumthin!…. no)

Oooh and sorry for not posting a comment ina while! I’m still reading these comics though. :3

• Chibi Jennifer April 15, 2010 at 6:50 pm #

Hey Lu! Yah, long time no seeeee XD

The comic is based off the anime, but hey, maybe Pluto is just pretending she doesn’t know what Chibiusa is on about 8D (plus she was thinking she meant something else so she didn’t see it coming)

9. Sailor Sun April 13, 2010 at 7:05 pm #

Are there such romours???!!!
    That’s really funny especially Pluto in 4
    Usagi would kill Pluto if she heard about the romours. I don’t think she will wait for Pluto’s explanation LOL 8D (miss this face ^^)

YAAAY.. You’ve colored the logo XD Usagi looks great with colours ^_^ <3

P.S. I'm glad you're back^^

• Chibi Jennifer April 14, 2010 at 9:02 pm #

hahaa, I’m surprised you haven’t heard about them ^_^ There’s no such rumours in the show, but more-so in the Sailor Moon fandom community

Thanks for the welcome back! Glad you like the coloured logo :D

10. EmCee April 12, 2010 at 6:11 am #

Adorable! Pluto is def one of my favorites and her reaction is priceless. xD

11. EmCee April 12, 2010 at 5:58 am #

Haha that’s too funny. I love all of your comics. 8D

12. Sailor Fall April 11, 2010 at 1:36 am #

Ha ha!!!! I love the expressions in panel 3. Pluto is staring at chibimoon as if to say “What the heck?!” and chibimoon has just said she’s having an affair with him….. XD

13. zeefa85 April 10, 2010 at 5:20 pm #

Ahahah, loves pluto’s face on 3 and 4.. ^__^

14. rani April 10, 2010 at 12:01 pm #

that is so funny it is the best

15. lolful April 10, 2010 at 10:37 am #

*still mad at scientists* D:<
    Yaaay Moonsticks! =D

16. Sage of Mudora April 10, 2010 at 9:18 am #

Hope you had a great break!

This was cute! I’ve always liked the idea that manga Pluto had secret feelings for Endymion, but that she would never show them and never consider taking him away from Serenity. Poor Pluto is so lonely, it’s only natural for her to dream about the impossible.

Chibiusa is so kawaii :)

• Chibi Jennifer April 11, 2010 at 10:17 pm #

Thanks =)

A little bit of back story for a character is always nice~ even though it wasn’t apparent in the anime at all XD

17. Leo April 10, 2010 at 6:14 am #

LOL! POOR PUU xD

18. icecreamchan April 10, 2010 at 5:55 am #

Aww poor pluto,but wasn’t there something in the manga about pluto being obsessed with endimyon?

19. Krystal April 10, 2010 at 1:57 am #

XD So silly

20. ghaahahahaha :cough cough: can’t ahahha breath, gaagagagaa :cough cough: :drops dead:

21. Thrive April 9, 2010 at 11:05 pm #

HaHa. That was funny…
    That news was sooo last decade! Lol..

But as I was reading it, I thought, Pluto likeing/in love with the king is sooo two decades ago! lol

• Chibi Jennifer April 10, 2010 at 10:19 am #

LOL! ahahahaa..

Since well, Sailor Moon is so last 2 decades! ahaha.

22. Joine April 9, 2010 at 9:21 pm #

OMGYES, A new MoonSticks!

I was wondering when this issue would come up! Usagi loves Mamoru, Chibiusa loves Mamoru, Setsuna loves Mamoru, it’s a love… Square, maybe an octogon! Not your average love triangle! ;)

And the no longer a planet thing, teeeheee! Pluto shall always be a planet in my heart! ♥

Thankyou for always putting a smile on my face! :D

• Chibi Jennifer April 10, 2010 at 10:18 am #

..beryl loves Mamoru.. 8D An loves Mamoru..

hehhe, thanks, I’m glad you liked this one ^.^

• Joine April 15, 2010 at 9:24 pm #

Mamoru needs to stop being a chick magnet!!

Maybe if he wore that “Earth shirt” I’ve heard so much about… ;D

23. KTVB April 9, 2010 at 8:36 pm #

ahah very cute comic!! Totally unpredictable XD If I hadn’t seen the title to the comic, I wouldn’t even realise she was referring to the “Pluto no longer a planet” thing haha

Very clever to put the “that’s so last decade” thing~ fits in well with the fact she’s from the future lol

Keep it up~~!

• Chibi Jennifer April 10, 2010 at 10:17 am #

Thankies ^-^! The title was named that way intentionally to get you into thinking that. XD

Wonder if the joke would be funnier if the title changed?

hmm.. 8D

24. Kibate April 9, 2010 at 5:58 pm #

well, technically…for pluto and chibiusa this should have been old news, i mean, they are from the future, chibiusa was born long after pluto was declared to not be a planet XD

• Chibi Jennifer April 10, 2010 at 10:15 am #

LOL! Indeed.. but if you think of it that way, it’s all a bit mucked up (Since when the senshi travel to the future, the inners are still wearing their old fukus and no power-ups)

25. Usa April 9, 2010 at 4:30 pm #

ROFLMAO. I love that Chibi-Usa says that her dad belongs to HER, not to her mother! Really says a lot about Chibi-Usa! LOL

• Chibi Jennifer April 10, 2010 at 10:13 am #

hahaha, yeh I thought of that when I was coming up with her dialogue. Initially it was just gonna be a “How could you do this to my mum?” XD Then I realised that’s wrong. lol

Chibiusa has greater concerns ;)