#42 Star Seed Hunters

MoonSticks #42 Star Seed Hunters featuring Sailor Galaxia, Sailor Tin Nyanko and Eternal Sailor Moon

Sailor Tin Nyanko: AHAHAHA, let me see your true Star Seed!!
Victim of the week: Eek! Cat person!!

[[Sailor Galaxia smacks Sailor Tin Nyanko across the face]]
Sailor Galaxia: Idiot!!! Does this blob of jelly look like a Salor Senshi to you?
Sailor Tin Nyanko: Galaxia-sama!!

[[Sailor Galaxia notices Eternal Sailor Moon, holding up a sign]]
Sailor Moon’s sign: Sailor Senshi

[[Sailor Galaxia ignores her and walks away]]
Sailor Moon’s sign: Blob of jelly

118 Responses to “#42 Star Seed Hunters”

1. otmaafan101 March 21, 2011 at 11:17 am #

LOL galaxia u walk right by Sailor moon

2. Satsukibare January 31, 2011 at 9:22 am #

Oh, boy! Looks like Galaxia-sama has been secretly watching SMA (Sailor Moon Abridged) if her instant reaction to Usagi is “Blob of Jelly”! Love the screentone in panel 3 =^^=

• Chibi Jennifer January 31, 2011 at 2:34 pm #

This comic wasn’t inspired by SMA so I have no clue what you mean ^^;

• crazy January 21, 2013 at 5:12 am #

on SMA sailor moon is not all that lets just say not look at the right way

3. pianka August 10, 2010 at 6:05 am #

buhaha xD

4. Death Rebirth Senshi June 16, 2010 at 4:55 am #

ROFLMAO I love panel 2!
    I always wondered why they didn’t go after the sailor soldiers in the anime.

• Chibi Jennifer June 16, 2010 at 9:25 am #

Plus, even if they didn’t know they had the star seeds, it sounds like an easy way to get rid of them ^^;

• Death Rebirth Senshi July 16, 2010 at 5:01 am #

I know! But then the season wouldn’t have lasted long enough…

• Chibi Jennifer July 27, 2010 at 12:00 pm #

We all know the bad guys need to take their time ;)

5. SailorUranusFan June 15, 2010 at 2:11 pm #

lol blob of jelly i read this with my friend (i tend to do that alot!) as soon as we got off-line she called me blob of jelly lol so i flicked her in the nose and said sailor senshi
    lol we love your comics we’ve read pretty much all of them lol

6. Neoqueencosmos May 19, 2010 at 3:43 am #

my lil sista’s fav comic strip!!

7. NiRo~luff March 6, 2010 at 4:44 pm #

Wait…did Galaxia totally magically white-out that sign and write “Blob of Jelly” in place of “Sailor Senshi”? Sorry…slow night for me. ^^;

On the other hand…I’m guessing the AnimaMates went after the people they did because of how they saw those ‘ordinary’ people shine doing ‘normal’ things. *shrug* But whatever, this is still funny.

• Chibi Jennifer March 8, 2010 at 4:58 pm #

haha, It can be interpreted anyway you like really ^^; My intention though was that Usagi “changed” it, depending on what she thought Galaxia thought of her. Since Galaxia walked away after obviously seeing a Sailor Senshi, she felt like a “blob of Jelly” which is how she saw the other victim dude.

8. TImeSage February 28, 2010 at 6:49 pm #

Etenral Sailor Moon is far to Frilly. Not a senshi and totally jelly….

Lame jokes aside this one made me laugh. I like it.

• Chibi Jennifer March 10, 2010 at 8:06 pm #

hehehe thank you, that’s good to know ^_^

• Alli May 3, 2010 at 10:05 am #

Thats true cuz she was WAY tufer in the SM S season.

9. Odango Atama February 26, 2010 at 3:44 am #

I love this one! It’s one of my favorites! You gotta feel bad for Galaxia. Maybe she should just do it herself? lol. And poor Usagi-chan! She’s not a blob of jelly! She’s an odango! Cause she eats so many of them!

I always look forward to fridays! I get to check to see what this weeks comic is! I’ve been reading them for along time! I really love these!

• Chibi Jennifer February 26, 2010 at 4:41 pm #

Thank you so much for following MoonSticks :DDD! Your comment meant a lot =)!

• Odango Atama February 27, 2010 at 4:05 am #

It’s no problem! You’re really good at making these! I love ‘em!

10. Elizames February 24, 2010 at 2:49 pm #

Wow, I losr track of these, but it’s good, because reading so many at a time is really cool.

Great job! :D

11. Leo February 22, 2010 at 3:40 am #

I LOOOOVE THIS! you always brighten up my day xD

12. Shenanigans February 21, 2010 at 9:48 am #

Sorry for the delay(stupid schoolwork!)

Anywhoo..

I love it! I espicially like the last two panels! Though it’s a little mean to call Usagi a “Blob of Jelly.” And I also like the second panel. The look on Galaxia’s face!

• Chibi Jennifer February 22, 2010 at 12:22 pm #

Thanks for checking it out Shenanigans :D! Never too late to comment! ^^

13. Miss Breeziness February 20, 2010 at 9:06 pm #

Heehee…Sailor Moon is not a blob of jelly. She may eat a blob of jelly though. :)

I agree with some of the commentators here that not all true star seeds are found in Sailor Senshi – either that, or the writers of the show were a little inconsistent on how closely they want to follow the manga.

• Chibi Jennifer February 22, 2010 at 12:21 pm #

Personally I disagree with the jelly thing too. xD

Poor girl, lol.

• Miss Breeziness February 23, 2010 at 8:42 pm #

I know. I just wanted to say that. :D

14. selena February 20, 2010 at 1:23 pm #

aaaww! I always feel like a little child in the night bevore christmas when you post a new comic on twitter :D <3 It's awesome! I love usagi.. and galaxia.. and.. uh.. everything! It's perfect ;) Can't wait for more :D

• Chibi Jennifer February 21, 2010 at 10:49 am #

awww..that’s great to know ^-^ Thanks so much for always anticipating :D

15. Yue February 20, 2010 at 11:58 am #

Lol, so great! XD

16. Jes February 20, 2010 at 11:24 am #

Omg I love your stuff! I read it all the time (I even make my bf read it *ahems*)

Would you be willing to lemme color Sailor Moon holding the blob of jelly sign for an icon? Pretty please! I would give ample credit and send you a copy as well.

17. lolful February 20, 2010 at 9:40 am #

Usagi’s face is priceless in that last frame. She’s like, “I’m not a blob of jelly. :(”
    Galaxia is adorable!~

18. sawai159 February 20, 2010 at 8:54 am #

Lol xDD Usagi isn’t a blob o jelly :D

19. bases-girl February 20, 2010 at 8:53 am #

Awesome, i loves it.

20. Travis February 20, 2010 at 8:51 am #

This makes me really want to watch Stars. Its the season I know the least about. I don’t even really remember Galaxia’s motive.

I love Usagi’s face in the last panel.

• Chibi Jennifer February 21, 2010 at 10:44 am #

Thanks Travis :D

I’ve probably watched Stars more than all the other seasons, I loved it quite a bit XD

21. chibi-junjun February 20, 2010 at 8:47 am #

i always wonder,why don’t they steel star seeds from senshi that are already transformed,they shoud have a true star seed for 100%,that’s always
    kinda…stupid to steel star seeds from anyone else.lolXD

• Chibi Jennifer February 21, 2010 at 10:43 am #

lol yeah. Maybe they’re threatened by the quantity of Sailor Senshi XD

That reminds me, I think the Sailor Animamates don’t have very good aim, not as good as Galaxia anyway. For example, when Iron Mouse finds Seiya as her target, she shoots at her but she actually misses because she dodged it. Similarly, when Sailor Tin Nyanko is fighting Sailor Moon one on one, she blasts several times- which all fail to get her…

22. Grisznak February 20, 2010 at 8:45 am #

Great as always. Galaxia FTW.

23. Lady Aino February 20, 2010 at 8:43 am #

CAT PEOPLE. CAT PEOPLE. CAT PEOPLE.

Cute and very true! XD I think Galaxia had bigger plans in store for the Sailor Senshi themselves. I guess all the episodes in between the Nehelenia arc and the finale were to make sure human had true star seeds. Obviously not.

It’s funny. When Galaxia started her invasion on Tokyo, she took the star seeds from the people anyway. A lot of those people were most likely previous victims. :P

24. KTVB February 20, 2010 at 12:07 am #

awww what a cute comic!! particularly like the Eternal Sailormoon on the final frame- so adorable!!

Love how Galaxia is smacking across Tin’s face haha

• Chibi Jennifer February 21, 2010 at 10:38 am #

hehehe thanks :D :D

It’s fun seeing a bit of villain bashing XD

25. AmaraMichelle February 19, 2010 at 6:05 pm #

LOL, Epic cuteness Jen. Did you notice that in the first season whilst looking for the crystal carriers the Generals used something to SHOW them who they were targeting, and then for the others it was just random attacks? I think the villans even though they were more powerful they were a lot dumber.

• Chibi Jennifer February 21, 2010 at 10:32 am #

lol good point! I think it’s actually because in order for the story to move forward the villains must be able to succeed (and that seems highly unlikely to find all 7 when they are completely random people)

Whereas for the other arcs, important people carry the items (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto – talisman, Chibimoon- Dream Mirror, Sailor Senshi- Star Seeds). Naturally they wouldn’t want the senshi to die mid-way through the story on a random episode. lol And so they make the task almost impossible for the villains ;)