#38 A Sailor Soldier’s Pride

MoonSticks #38 A Sailor Soldier's Pride. Star Gentle Uterus featuring Sailor Star Maker/Taiki Kou, Sailor Uranus/Haruka Tenou and Sailor Star Healer/Yaten Kou

And a little extra alternate ending for those who prefer Star Fighter ;)

Sailor Star Maker: STAR GENTLE UTERUS!!!

Sailor Uranus: BWAHAHA! “Gentle Uterus” you must be joking!

Sailor Star Maker: Only someone immature would laugh at something like that. You outer senshi are pathetic.

Sailor Star Healer: NYAHAHAHEHEE! She’s Sailor Ur-”Anus”-geddit?!
Sailor Star Maker: Erm.
Sailor Star Healer: Eheheheheee!

249 Responses to “#38 A Sailor Soldier’s Pride”

1. Cody January 23, 2010 at 7:26 pm #

Oh wow, this was very smart! I laughed out loud, literally. Keep it up Chibi Jenn!
    P.S I look forward to your comics every Friday, you have inspired me to become a writer, I want to write stories so everyone can read them, like your comics. :3

• Chibi Jennifer January 24, 2010 at 9:55 am #

Hi Cody,
      Thanks so much for your support :) I’m glad it inspired you one way or another!

2. Kibou no Hikari January 23, 2010 at 12:21 pm #

Yes, Sailor Star Healer! Sailor Ur-anus! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I noticed that when this little picture with funny captions pointed it out ^^ Oh wow, I never knew Yaten was so immature.

Once again Seiya is not here (In the original, that is. I saw the alternate ending but I prefer this one because Yaten does something immature)… Probably with Usagi. ^-^’ And wow, Uranus looks ready to kill doesn’t she?

• Chibi Jennifer January 24, 2010 at 9:54 am #

hahah glad you like it~ ^^ I also prefer the original idea where Seiya is probably somewhere with Usagiii XD

*cough*
      Yesh, Yaten is awesome :3

3. RoRo-chan January 23, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

Ahh the good times when I was like “WTF” when she said STAR GENTLE UTERUS. xD

4. lovely_seraph January 23, 2010 at 10:32 am #

Win.

Yaten amused me in this comic. Usually she is so quiet and overly serious. Seeing her lol over Ur-anus made me giggle.

5. Boomerang 503 January 23, 2010 at 9:10 am #

I understand why the English manga translated it to “Star Gentle Creator.”

• Chibi Jennifer January 23, 2010 at 10:52 am #

haha yeah.. that’s kinda smart (and amusing..)

6. senshi of love January 23, 2010 at 8:53 am #

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

*laughing dead* lol lol lol lol lol

Ouch i get stomachache from so much laughing. :D

7. SerenityMoonGodness January 23, 2010 at 8:52 am #

Love it great job!

8. Lady Aino January 23, 2010 at 8:52 am #

:D Even though Seiya should of gotten the last word, this was pure gold! *tsk tsk* Haruka, how I pity you.

• Chibi Jennifer January 23, 2010 at 10:55 am #

hahaha, maybe I should maker a fighter one just for the fun of it.. XD

9. chibi-junjun January 23, 2010 at 2:22 am #

Great one!

10. セーラーエリス January 23, 2010 at 1:18 am #

It’s simply BRILLIANT :D
    Ruka your joke backfired!!!
    poor maker her attack is funny but if anyone think about the rest of the attacks they are all funny :P
    I so can see Yaten making fun of Haruka :P. Actually If it was Seiya doing it Ruka would probably smacked her in the face and wouldn’t even take her seriously or even worst she would make a greater joke just to look superior :P and it would be also so retired to see Seiya arguing with Haruka, but Yaten doing so is so much better.
    also Uranus-Maker fight remind me of when Ono Hikari as Maker pushes Kimura Sanae[uranus] and then the latter goes other Hikari back stage :P [all that at the musicals] at the next stage Hikari was sitting at the one end and Sanae at the other end of the stage bahahah

ps: thank you for your Reply to my email, I really appreciated :)

• Chibi Jennifer January 23, 2010 at 10:57 am #

True, most of the senshi have awkward sounding attack names like “Moon Gorgeous Meditation”- which doesn’ tmake much sense but it least it’s not..embarrassing XD

Thanks for the comment!! :D

11. NiRo~luff January 22, 2010 at 8:33 pm #

XD Poor Maker. I understand the symbolism behind the attack, but I still can’t help but be amused when people bring this up.

Even though Healer was a funny choice to do the whole UR-anus joke, somehow I see Fighter as more likely to do that…Seiya and Haruka are rivals after all… ^^;

• Chibi Jennifer January 23, 2010 at 8:50 am #

Not to worry, I’m sure there will be some Haruka vs Seiya comics in the future :D

Gotta love their rivalry!

• NiRo~luff March 6, 2010 at 4:52 pm #

I sure hope so. Seeing them fighting is hilarious, whether it be as rivals or ‘lovers’. XD

(Yeah, SeiHaru is one of the few things I ship as crack…and canon too, but that’s another matter.)

12. Jacky January 22, 2010 at 6:36 pm #

LOL!! simply gold…easily one of my favourites, made me laugh like mad hahahahahahaha!! good job chibi =)

13. Tofufufu January 22, 2010 at 5:15 pm #

OMG! I absolutely love this one! Actually, I love all the Moonsticks acts so far, but this has got to be one of my favorites. I was just hoping that you would make a comic about the good old “Gentle Uterus” attack name (which still cracks me up to this day XD), so it was a very pleasant surprise seeing the subject featured in this comic!

The expressions are all so hilarious. Maker’s huge mouth in the first panel really made me lol. XD The last panel is great, too. Uranus looks like she’s pretty much ready to throttle Healer! XD

As a long time lurker, first time poster, I want to say thank you, Chibi Jen, for making such adorable, endearing comics about a classic series that is still near and dear to many fans’ hearts even after all these years. I love your cute art style and hope you continue the wonderful work! Thank you for helping to keep Sailor Moon alive. :3

• Chibi Jennifer January 22, 2010 at 7:54 pm #

awwww…..thank you so so much! It’s a real pleasure to know you really enjoy them!
      It’s comments like yours that keep me going, thanks for the encouragement! :)

14. Miss Breeziness January 22, 2010 at 5:12 pm #

That. Was. So. Funny. (Yes, I can be immature. :D) Ah, gotta love Engrish!

Poor Uranus and Maker…I’ve seen them get made fun of so many times in fanfics. :)

• Chibi Jennifer January 22, 2010 at 7:50 pm #

Oh really? XD

I wouldn’t know since I don’t read fanfics ^-^;

Glad you enjoyed this!

15. d_a_z_z_l_e_m_e January 22, 2010 at 5:09 pm #

HAHA I love this! My favorite one ever!

16. Lu January 22, 2010 at 4:25 pm #

A Laser, an Inferno, and a Uterus? @_@;

I always felt Maker got the short end of the stick when it came to her attack name haha…. Then I think its kinda humorous she has an attack after….female parts when shes…. a he in civilian form?

And Uranus is the last to joke about privates!!!

• Chibi Jennifer January 22, 2010 at 4:29 pm #

haha yes..thus we have Brad’s comment below: “I guess we should be happy her attack wasn’t “Star Gentle Semen!””

XD

17. lunapitty January 22, 2010 at 3:53 pm #

OMG….this made me lol so hard. I always thought poor Maker got the worst phrase to yell out ever.

Silly Healer…go and ruin Maker’s perfect point.

• Chibi Jennifer January 22, 2010 at 4:00 pm #

True, I would be pretty embarrassed yelling that out ..especially when there seems most emphasis on the last word XD XD

And Uranus seems to have more pride in her name, ahah- look how angry she got XD

18. Shenanigans January 22, 2010 at 3:00 pm #

FUNNY!

Ah… the hypocricy in this… Taiki says that the Outers are immature for something silly, yet Yaten over here is laughing his butt off at the name “Uranus.”

Good times… good times…

19. Sailor Eris January 22, 2010 at 2:10 pm #

LOL! I’ve told my friends these kinds of jokes!

20. Kibate January 22, 2010 at 12:51 pm #

Haha, this joke just had to be done, though i never realized that about Ur-ANUS
    lol

21. Joine January 22, 2010 at 12:28 pm #

I’ve been waiting for this one! So long!

And the Uranus joke! My mom does that joke all the time! If she knew about Star Maker, she’d never stop! X3

• Chibi Jennifer January 22, 2010 at 12:52 pm #

lol, your Mum sounds like a pretty cool person XD

22. Ss123 January 22, 2010 at 12:07 pm #

ahahaha! I was so glad when I saw that you had updated, I’ve been stressed and I knew that you would make me laugh.:) And boy did you come through! XD

• Chibi Jennifer January 22, 2010 at 1:01 pm #

aww, that’s good to hear :D Glad it can help you de-stress a bit!

23. tenchichan January 22, 2010 at 11:55 am #

I almost have to wonder why it took you so long to tap into the comedy goldmine of that particular attack phrase. But then to turn it on it’s ear and make a Uranus joke as well? Classic.

This has to be one of your best comics to date! Love it! You can really see the comedy getting more refined with each one. I hate to say it, but early on I thought these were kind of hit and miss, but you’ve definitely hit your stride!

::two thumbs up::

• Chibi Jennifer January 22, 2010 at 1:03 pm #

wow, thanks for such great compliments!
      Humor is quite hard to “hit” all the time, so there’s still a bit of dice rolling- hope I’ll be able to make more funny ones most (if not everyone) can appreciate :D

24. Brad January 22, 2010 at 11:44 am #

This is my most favorite Moon Stick yet! LOL! Well done!

I guess we should be happy her attack wasn’t “Star Gentle Semen!”

25. ShadowWolf0010 January 22, 2010 at 11:22 am #

*Evil lough* Finely back from hiding tho sadly stuck on campus T_T

Hmmm nice double burn here lol. I remember first hearing her attack I started laughing as well but then I had to double check just to make sure. When I check that it wasn’t just me I started laughing even harder. Tho I would haft to say that Uranus has a better name then that attack lol