#37 Zoisite’s Surprise Date

MoonSticks #37 Zoisite's Surprise Date featuring Zoisite, Kunzite and Nephrite of the Dark Kingdom

Narrator: Zoisite returns to his room to find a surprise waiting for him.
Gift Tag: To my dearest Zoisite
Zoisite: ? It’s from.. Kunzite-sama???

[[In front of a mirror, Zoisite holds up a dress against his body. A suspicious looking Nephrite is watching from behind]]
Zoisite: Oh! It’s a full cocktail dress! It’s so..so..

Zoisite: Ugly. … This is so last season. Surely Kunzite-sama’s taste isn’t this bad? It must be Nephrite playing a prank on me!! How dare he.. Ugly. Ugly Ugly.

Narrator: Meanwhile in Kunzite’s room…
[[Kunzite is lying around holding roses]]
Kunzite (thinking): I wonder if he likes the Queen Beryl cosplay outfit I got him? He sure is taking a while..
Narrator: Kunzite.. what were you thinking?

105 Responses to “#37 Zoisite’s Surprise Date”

1. senshi of love January 16, 2010 at 11:54 pm #

lol lol lol lol lol Hilarious! Just can`t stop laughing. lol

2. raekuul January 16, 2010 at 11:53 pm #

Oook, Beryl Cosplay…

I think Zoi would have objected outright if he’d been asked.

3. angelixangel January 16, 2010 at 6:22 pm #

Okay, yet another cool comic. But,like Arjay, i simply can’t imagine how zoiste will be cosplayed as queen beryl! Haha and Kunzite is like, waiting zoiste to appear in his dress lor

4. Joine January 16, 2010 at 2:41 pm #

OMG I LAUGHED OUT LOUD. XDDD

I can imagine both Nephrite AND Zoisite cosplaying as Queen Beryl! And Kunzite as Sailor Venus, but that’s another story.

• Chibi Jennifer January 18, 2010 at 5:08 pm #

:D yay, glad you enjoyed it!!

• MoOnPrIncEsS July 9, 2010 at 2:58 pm #

Imagining Kunzite as sailor venus gave me nightmares DX

5. candyhart January 16, 2010 at 11:37 am #

hahahahaha love it, as always <3

6. sawai159 January 16, 2010 at 8:24 am #

Lol! Epic Win :D

7. MugenGinga January 16, 2010 at 8:23 am #

rofl

Oh maaaaan. XD

8. NansJns January 16, 2010 at 8:23 am #

*giggle* Kunzite didn’t think that through, did he?

9. ChaosInuYasha January 16, 2010 at 12:24 am #

This reminds me of one of my favorite doujins that isn’t Pluto centered. It has a very busty Beryl in a Sailor Senshi outfit ‘raping’ a well endowed Zoicite. Also I almost forgot Zoicite was a guy (99% of all the pics I see of him have him as a her)

• Chibi Jennifer January 16, 2010 at 12:04 pm #

oh……. xD

• ChaosInuYasha January 25, 2010 at 6:40 pm #

Sorry if that offended you.

10. KTVB January 16, 2010 at 12:01 am #

hehe what a random comic XD didn’t realise it was a beryl cosplay outfit!

I think for this comic I have to think about it before I see the inside joke (e.g Kunzite thinking Zoisite likes cosplay since he dressed up as Sailormoon in an episode)

Love Zoisite’s initial reaction to the present though- lots of hearts et since it’s from his love lol

• Chibi Jennifer January 16, 2010 at 12:03 pm #

heeh thanks! ^_^
      yeah, it’s likely that most people would have to read it twice or think about it for a little bit before they can grasp what is happening (or the reasons for it)- since there’s quite a bit going on. Glad you got it!

11. セーラーエリス January 15, 2010 at 11:20 pm #

that’s so funny I love Zois face on the second pic.

*whisper* by the way did you get my message??? *and of whisper*

• Chibi Jennifer January 18, 2010 at 5:09 pm #

^_^ Zoi looks so girlie and happy.

*whisper* yes I did *whisper*

12. GBIllustrations January 15, 2010 at 1:33 pm #

lol! WIN! XD

13. StariaChiba January 15, 2010 at 1:33 pm #

I love the generals so much. Don’t let Beryl hear he dress is last season

• Chibi Jennifer January 15, 2010 at 2:01 pm #

haha, I thought about having Queen Beryl turn up actually!

But yeh, too many ideas to squeeze into 4 frames >.<

14. Chase's Eye January 15, 2010 at 1:32 pm #

Heh, good timing with Zoisite’s comment on the third panel!

• Chibi Jennifer January 15, 2010 at 1:58 pm #

Thank you ^^ I was quite happy with the timing as well :}

15. RoRo-chan January 15, 2010 at 12:57 pm #

Oh….in the first panel I thought Zoisite was Makoto. >_> I’m silly. :[

OH LOL. Another funny comic! ^^ Lol @ Nepherite in panel 2. :P

• RoRo-chan January 15, 2010 at 12:58 pm #

BTW you added an extra N to the I.

• Chibi Jennifer January 15, 2010 at 1:46 pm #

Yup…will fix that when I get the chance! (When I’m not at work XD)

• Chibi Jennifer January 15, 2010 at 1:47 pm #

Glad Nephrite made u giggle ^.^ I love him in the corner..doing..nothing. XD

• Chibi Jennifer January 15, 2010 at 1:57 pm #

haha, ncie to know Nephrite made you giggle :D I love how he’s sitting there in the corner…doing..nothing. XD

16. Shenanigans January 15, 2010 at 12:35 pm #

One to say,

Fu-nny!

I don’t know if I will offend anybody so I will just say this, “Zoicite and Kunzite are a LITTLE homosexual!” I always thought “What’s wrong with the writers and directors? I don’t think they have anything in their thick skull.” I mean, in the manga this never happened, but, apperently, the directors wanted to change this up a little bit. ( Then again, they’ve changed ALOT of things. And made a little additions and suggestions). But I’m not a Zoicite X Kunzite pairing type. You know what? I’m not even a Yaoi type. I find it weird…

• Chibi Jennifer January 15, 2010 at 1:44 pm #

Yeah. XD They’re homosexual, and this comic displays just that ^^; It’s funny cause I’ve really only watched the first Season in English dub where Zoisite was female. It was a little tricky coping with the transition after having seen a bit of the original (where he has a male voice). Not sure why they made them homosexual when they weren’t in the manga.

I’m not really into Yaoi either, but it was fun making this comic nevertheless. ehehee ^.^

17. Kawaii Silence January 15, 2010 at 10:58 am #

Zoicite is so funny. I wonder how he will look in the dress? I’ve seen a guy in a dress before and it was the weirdest/funniest thing I ever saw. Though I get a less reaction with a girl in a suit. I don’t know, cross-dressing is weird. I love all their expressions in it, and Kunzite in the last panel looks so cool and collective except with a face that says ‘wait, something is wrong with this situation’ Another great comic. :D

• Chibi Jennifer January 15, 2010 at 1:40 pm #

lol, well.. Zoisite doesn’t exactly have a chest and Beryl has plenty XD (But he did pull of a Sailor Moon impersonation so maybe it will work out fine XD)

Glad you enjoyed this one, thanks for the comment ^^!

18. Amanda January 15, 2010 at 10:55 am #

looove this one! This is such an awesome site!

19. Jumpyham January 15, 2010 at 10:47 am #

Ahahaha XD

20. SerenityMoonGodness January 15, 2010 at 8:58 am #

Awesome Strip this week. Very funny! lol

21. mo-chan January 15, 2010 at 8:23 am #

XDD
    The answer is
    He wasn’t

22. Krystal January 15, 2010 at 7:52 am #

Nephrite’s so sneaky. XD It makes him look suspicious. And there’s a typo in Kunzite’s line. :x It says ‘in got him’ instead of ‘I got him’.

• Chibi Jennifer January 15, 2010 at 8:56 am #

ahh..I read over it so many times it makes you wonder how I tend to still make typos! ^^;; Will change it when I get the chance.. whoops!

23. eternalruth January 15, 2010 at 7:44 am #

Awesome as always! I love it!

24. Elly January 15, 2010 at 7:31 am #

OMG! This is too cute. I’ve been on a total Shitennou kick too. Great new comic!

• Chibi Jennifer January 15, 2010 at 10:53 am #

Thanks Elly ^__^ (I’ve been reading so much ‘Four King Hell’ lately it slightly confused me about their real personalities XD)

25. ArJay January 15, 2010 at 7:07 am #

Ahahaha! I wasn’t sure how you could of brought that together at first. Yet somehow thinking that Zoisite would cosplay Beryl is..kind of fitting in a strangely creepy way. This was awesome xD

• Chibi Jennifer January 15, 2010 at 10:51 am #

Thank you! Yeah, this comic is quite a random one mixed with a whole bunch of ideas XD Glad you enjoyed it!