#34 Ami & Urawa’s Feelings

MoonSticks #34 Ami & Urawa's Feelings featuring Sailor Mercury/Ami Mizuno, Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino and Ryo Urawa/Greg

Narrator: Ami and Makoto hang out at the Fruits Parlor Crown
Makoto: So Ami, have you been keeping in touch with Urawa?
Ami: Yes, we call each other once in a while.

Thought bubble: Ryo Urawa.
Ami: But lately he won’t pick up..I’m worried something happened to him.

Makoto: Do you think the enemy is behind this? The Dark Kingdom was destroyed 3 seasons ago though.
Ami: I don’t think it’s that serious..maybe he was just in the toilet or something..
Makoto: So you’re worried he’s in the toilet?

Narrator: What really happened
Urawa: I’m not… her first love??
DVD Cover: Ami’s first love movie special DVD
Narrator: Urawa discovered “Ami’s first love”

{{The title “Ami’s first love” suggests “Mercurius” is her first love interest, not Urawa}}

109 Responses to “#34 Ami & Urawa’s Feelings”

1. Gisele "Alandria" November 7, 2011 at 5:17 am #

Ryo is such a nice guy! I cried shipper tears! T.T (but it’s fun XD)

• Sailor Phobos-Deimos January 23, 2012 at 11:30 am #

Poor Ryo. He and Ami were PERFECT for each other!

2. Ayen March 26, 2011 at 7:55 pm #

Sorry Ryo, you were a fling :P

3. sailor venus January 15, 2011 at 7:05 am #

jejeje richard no la ama??

4. Dr. Rorschach October 18, 2010 at 1:09 pm #

You know, after reading something at deviant art, Shinji Ikari does looks like Ryo Urawa.

5. pianka August 10, 2010 at 6:00 am #

haha xD

6. SailorUranusFan June 7, 2010 at 3:03 pm #

lol poor ryo

7. pianka May 23, 2010 at 7:29 pm #

haha xD
    poor Ryo

8. Dr. Rorschach February 14, 2010 at 10:59 am #

Aww poor Ryo! He should had appeared more in the series and also in the manga. He trully loved Ami chan :(.

• Chibi Jennifer February 15, 2010 at 9:48 am #

hehehe yeah.. though it would be tricky to have an anime character appear in a manga that came before it ^^;

• FIREflames April 3, 2010 at 6:33 pm #

i thought urawa knows whats going to happen in the future but love…i dont thinks so

9. mugenginga January 16, 2010 at 1:38 am #

I’ve noticed confusion. I wanna try and help clear it up.

The special was more manga based, the way at least one fo the movies was (WTF, Pluto’s alive and no one cares?) – Ami-chan’s First Love was based on a manga omake thing. So you can apply the same out of continuity thing to it you can apply to the Super and SuperS movies. :3

• Chibi Jennifer January 20, 2010 at 2:16 pm #

haha yes.. but for anime watchers one’s gotta wonder about poor Urawa XD

10. Jane January 8, 2010 at 3:35 pm #

Awwww, Ryo-kun ;____;

11. alice December 18, 2009 at 11:31 am #

I totally agree with Urawa here. When I found out such a Special existed, I was like.. WHAAAAT? LOL

12. ChaosInuYasha December 16, 2009 at 11:51 pm #

Is it wrong that when I first saw that “Ami’s first love” DVD I thought it was a hentai movie?

13. Miss Breeziness December 15, 2009 at 8:15 pm #

Ah, manga/anime discrepancies! How I love thee. :)

Welcome back!

14. senshi of love December 14, 2009 at 8:58 am #

lol This is a big shock for poor Urawa. Great one, keep going and welcome back!

15. Sabrblade December 13, 2009 at 8:43 am #

Oh, man! That’s some funny stuff right there! lol lol lol lol lol lol

16. SerenityMoonGodness December 13, 2009 at 8:42 am #

Oh you know what that comic brings up a great point you always thought she loved him and then you watch Ami’s first love and it’s a different story!! That hilarious great point you made in the comic!! :p

17. Lady Aino December 13, 2009 at 8:41 am #

XD Urawa was screwed!

Poor boy got forgotten and counted out. I think he returned in Another Story, so Ami-chan has no excuse to forget him.

Ah!

But that was non-canon! ;) lol

Thanks for the lolz, and welcome back Chibi Jenn. We missed you girlfriend.

• Chibi Jennifer December 15, 2009 at 2:44 pm #

haha yes ;) In Another Story it is hinted Urawa and Ami are having a long distance relationship..

Thanks Lady Aino! :D!

18. toki_lee26 December 13, 2009 at 8:40 am #

lol this was cute, glad you’re back :D

19. SailorBunnyTiger December 13, 2009 at 7:44 am #

lol poor Urawa-kun!

• Chibi Jennifer December 14, 2009 at 9:20 am #

^^; yea. He’s probably thinking “how did I not see this coming?” xD

20. Kibou no Hikari December 13, 2009 at 6:59 am #

Awwwww… Poor Urawa…

How was Hong Kong, Chibi Jen?

• Chibi Jennifer December 14, 2009 at 9:19 am #

Thanks for checking back! ^_^
      I had a great trip thanks :D I saw some Sailor Moon resin kits in HK for sale, but yeah..I can’t build/paint anything ^^;

21. Sailor Sun December 13, 2009 at 3:39 am #

Poor enemy! They always accuse the enemy of causing any trouble, althout it was defeated “three seasons ago”..
    It’s cool to count your life according to seasons LOL
    No really, poor Urawa! It’s bad to feel this way..
    Great like usual..

P.S. I read the blog entry. Glad you had a good time there. Lucky you!! I wish I could go somewhere.. ;_;
    You’re having atrip and I’m stuck here to study for my exam, not fair T_T (I’m kidding for sure -_-;)
    AND, awesome site, I like the design (especially that calk effect)^^

• Chibi Jennifer December 14, 2009 at 9:18 am #

Well characters can’t just get murdered or kidnapped by real people, they gotta be done by the enemy so they can be saved or revived 8D!

P.S Thanks for checking it out ^_^

22. NiRo~luff December 12, 2009 at 8:49 pm #

*sigh* Poor guy. I prefer Ami/Zoi to Ami/Urawa, but this thought did come across me one day… The whole first love deal was confusing, and I wondered if the animators wanted us to forget about Urawa completely or something. Hmm…but maybe it’s to imply that Mercurius was the first person Ami showed actual romantic interest in, as opposed to Urawa, who she only seemed to like in a more innocent way. *shrug*

• Chibi Jennifer December 14, 2009 at 9:14 am #

haha- it feels more like an obsession than love though, seeing as she never even met Mercurius ^^;; I also got a bit conused with the whole love thing XD

23. TimeSage December 12, 2009 at 4:50 pm #

Explanation, Dunno if it’s been mentioned before but, Ami’s First Love was orginally written for the Manga. Urawa was an anime only character. Hence why it’s the only time she wears glasses in the anime. The S Movie was also written for the manga in the form of “The Lover of Princess Kaguya”

There were actually a set of 3 similar stories in the manga. Mako-chan’s depression and Rei and Minako’s Girls School battle were the other two. They were known as the “Exam Battles” becasue they all took place when the girls where studying for high school entrance exams. Usagi doesn’t get one since she’s always the star and Minako and Rei’s focus’s on Minako because Rei doesn’t have to worry about entrance exams (Her school uses an “Elevator System, in that the school has all grades and she’s automatically bumped up to the next set of grades). Rei has Casablanca Memories to make up for it though.

• Chibi Jennifer December 14, 2009 at 9:11 am #

Yup, but its amusing to those who have only seen the anime, to think Urawa was completely ignored (as though he never existed) because he was Anime-exclusive and not in the manga.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge to others who may be interested :D

24. SenshiRoseSword December 12, 2009 at 10:02 am #