#33 Wish Upon a Wiseman

MoonSticks #33 Wish Upon a Wiseman featuring The Black Moon Clan Prince Demand/Diamond, Crimson Rubeus, Green Esmeraude/Emerald, Blue Saphir/Sapphire and Wiseman.

Wiseman: I’m Wiseman. Make a wish, and I shall grant it!
Prince Demand: Ok Wiseman, I want Neo-Queen Serenity to be mine!

Rubeus: *pointing at Esmeraude* I want someone to shut her up!
Esmeraude: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
Rubeus: Your laughter is covering my face!
Esmeraude: I want Prince Demand all to myself!!

Wiseman: What about you, Saphir?
Saphir: …. Fine, just give me some color.

Wiseman: Hmm.. Jen says no.
Saphir: You suck.
Narrator: Moral: Don’t trust a mysterious dark figure calling himself Wiseman :)

119 Responses to “#33 Wish Upon a Wiseman”

1. senshi of love November 14, 2009 at 7:28 am #

Poor Setsuna! “Didn`t you die last season?!” lol lol
    And this one is hilarious too. :D

2. raekuul November 14, 2009 at 7:26 am #

He’ll promise the moon,
    the earth, the stars,
    but ask for some color
    and he’ll give you scars.

3. AmaraMichelle November 13, 2009 at 11:53 pm #

Chibi,
    Well done. ‘Hmmm Jen says no’. ‘You suck’. Lol. Poor Aussie words, we read it to hun. ^_^

• Chibi Jennifer November 14, 2009 at 10:49 am #

lol! Why is everyone commenting on the spelling today, hmm? XD

• AmaraMichelle November 19, 2009 at 11:38 pm #

Maybe it’s just us Aussies. Lol I came on today looking for a new one then I realised that it was only thusday, I finally graduate from school tomorrow :) can’t wait. Leaveing school and getting a new moonsticks

4. icecheetah November 13, 2009 at 11:32 pm #

You… drew pupils?
    “Your laughter is covering my face!” XD, that poor fourth wall…

• Chibi Jennifer November 14, 2009 at 10:49 am #

hehhee..yesh! XD XD

Pupils..can be necessary sometimes 8D

5. Maya-chan November 13, 2009 at 10:29 pm #

Epicly Love it! Especially pannels 2, 3 & 4. I noticed you placed ‘color’ dont worry I write both ‘color’ and ‘colour’ (I live in Australia) =^_^=

• Chibi Jennifer November 14, 2009 at 10:48 am #

hahah thanks! Oh no…another ‘color’ spelling comment XD XD

6. Drix G November 13, 2009 at 10:22 pm #

If I wish for Wiseman “to get bent”, would he comply, just say no can do, or kill me?

7. Jacky November 13, 2009 at 7:50 pm #

hahaha very cool idea! did u really say no? colour would be interesting hehehe

8. ChaosInuYasha November 13, 2009 at 7:42 pm #

*wishes for Wicked/Black Lady in my room* XD Anyway interesting comic. I’d be a smartass and say “Who died and made you wise?” lol

9. KTVB November 13, 2009 at 7:34 pm #

LOL!!! This ones cute and funny !!! Love the last frame HAHA

Is prince diamond= demand in jap?

So funny how the dark moon family are all so excited and going crazy over a wish hehe

Keep it up!!

• Chibi Jennifer November 13, 2009 at 9:04 pm #

Arigatou! ^^

Demand isn’t exactly equivalent to Diamond.. but it makes sense to be XD

10. Miss Breeziness November 13, 2009 at 5:19 pm #

Hahahaha, good one! Well, if they had colour they wouldn’t be the “black” moon clan any more…would they? :D

11. Kibou no Hikari November 13, 2009 at 4:09 pm #

‘Your laughter is covering my face!’ Yes, everyone hates Esmeraude’s laugh(for good reason!!! Her face in the second panel describes her perfectly though.)

‘Fine, just give me some color.’ And this is why I love Saphir, always… um… different and challenging… I don’t know the status quo maybe?

‘Jen says NO.’ Way to take control!!! Show them who’s boss!! XD Great job, Chibi Jen!! This is definitely one of the funniest!!

• Chibi Jennifer November 13, 2009 at 4:18 pm #

aww..thank you! So glad you like it! :D

Saphir has a cool attitude 8D

12. SerenityMoonGodness November 13, 2009 at 3:03 pm #

Great job as always!! Love it hilarious!!

13. Katherine November 13, 2009 at 12:14 pm #

Saphir:

IM BLUE MDABADEEBABADYE

Haha XD awesome. I love Saphir.

14. Kawaii Silence November 13, 2009 at 10:59 am #

lo, some much needed villain love. The Black Moon Clan is probably my favorite villains, wait now that I think of it I can’t decide. But yeah they are up there. All their wishes make perfect since on what they wish for. I love the ‘your laughter is covering my face’ side comment, its hilarious. And Esmeraude seriously needs a new less annoying voice box. Only thing I don’t get is why Saphir voted for color. I mean I don’t get why he asked for it, but I get why you included it in the comment. Do I make any sense? :P

Oh and they all look so adorable, you even manage to give Wiseman a cute feel.

• Chibi Jennifer November 13, 2009 at 11:32 am #

Thanks! ^_^ (Which other villains are they being on par with? ;) )

Saphir was always quite skeptical of Wiseman, and doesn’t trust him. So instead of being like the others, asking for big things, he just asks for anything random (and small) since he knows Wiseman will not, nor have the power to grant them anyway.

That was what I tried to get across, anyway XD The comment itself was random :)

• Kawaii Silence November 13, 2009 at 5:04 pm #

OK, that makes sense. Besides the Black moon Clan, I like Galexia and her Animates and the Dead Moon Circus, even though Zirconia bugs me.

• Chibi Jennifer November 14, 2009 at 10:46 am #

haha yeha, those villains are pretty likable :D

15. Brad November 13, 2009 at 10:21 am #

Seriously, I want Moon Sticks action figures!!!

16. Shenanigans November 13, 2009 at 9:44 am #

It…hurts…to…laugh! Phew, ok I think I’m done. But seriously, it hurts to laugh because I got the piggy (swine) flu. But should be away by tommarrow. I had it all week.

Anyways, on to the point…

I like this one becuse it’s true. One, Demando does want Neo-Queen Serenity. And two, Esmeraude does need to shut her trap up! Whoever was her voice actress really needs to get her vocal cords right.

• Chibi Jennifer November 13, 2009 at 11:36 am #

Hope you get well soon!

Which voice are you referring to, original or english dub? or..all of the above? XD XD

17. Midnite November 13, 2009 at 9:27 am #

I’m not sure I understand this weeks :/

• Chibi Jennifer November 13, 2009 at 11:51 am #

Oh, really? :{
      Which part confused you? I’ll try to explain it if you like :)

18. Usagi November 13, 2009 at 9:25 am #

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH I LAUGHED HARD AT THIS !!! WISE MAN LOOKS CUTE WITH HIS LITTLE ARMS AND DIAMOND LOOOKKKSSS……Freaken AMAZING :D :D I am soooo glad u finaly did one with Diamond **drewlss** :) i also love Sappire he looks sooo cool and mysterious :P and LMFAOOO hmm..jen says no :P and Emeraled looks funny :P great job on this oneL( can’t wait for more :)

• Chibi Jennifer November 13, 2009 at 11:47 am #

awwww…Thanks so much! Glad you like it!
      I’ve been meaning to do a Diamond/Demand for quite some time….. just didn’t get around to it :)

19. eternalruth@gmail.com November 13, 2009 at 9:05 am #

That was awesome!!! I love your work!

20. Sailorcancer November 13, 2009 at 8:56 am #

SUPER COOL!

You drew wiseman so cute!

21. Purenightshade November 13, 2009 at 7:58 am #

Hee! Cute.

22. Krystal November 13, 2009 at 7:48 am #

Hwee XD <333

23. セーラーエリス November 13, 2009 at 7:42 am #

ahahahaha brilliant
    Hii-chan comes to my mind every time i see Demando-sama

i loved how you made Saphirr :D

and Esmeruado’s face is priceless :D

24. ShadowWolf0010 November 13, 2009 at 7:18 am #

lol
    “I want someone to shut her up!” that was hilarious tho I haft to agree with him. Her laugh dose gets annoying.

• Chibi Jennifer November 13, 2009 at 11:38 am #

I love imitating those laughs :D :D

XD

• Lamango December 31, 2009 at 4:33 am #

…Does it matter? She’s hot.

25. kressa November 13, 2009 at 7:08 am #

LOL i love the last panel.