#32 Missing from SuperS

MoonSticks #32 Missing from SuperS featuring Sailor Uranus/Haruka, Sailor Neptune/Michiru and Sailor Pluto/Setsuna of the Outer Senshi

Hi! I'm Chibi Jen and I've been making cute and fun Sailor Moon comic strips since 2009. If you enjoy my comics, please consider tipping to show your appreciation. Thanks for the support ❤

Haruka: They’re cutting us out of Super S to give Chibiusa more screen time?
Michiru: That’s what my mirror is telling me..

Haruka: How could they?! We are the coolest characters in the show.
Michiru: *looks sad* I know.
Setsuna: *muttering under her breath* Sometimes I really hate that little brat…

[[Haruka and Michiru look shocked]]

Haruka: Didn’t you die last season??!
[[Setsuna crawls on the floor]]
Setsuna: Damn, you’re right..

179 Responses to “#32 Missing from SuperS”

1. Vega August 24, 2010 at 3:13 pm #

Actually in the SuperS special we saw that H&M left town and are somewhere in Okinawa. They decided to look out for each-other, but leave the saving the planet to the inners. It was kind of showing they grew a faith in the inners that they lacked throughout their entire first entrance. Also, their powers added in woulda’ made the season far too short…

2. eternal moon August 10, 2010 at 5:18 pm #

in 4th panel,pluto face are priceless.and”damn,you right” makes me laugh! I LOVE ALL OF YOUR MANGA FOREVER!!!

3. Greta Wiles July 19, 2010 at 2:54 pm #

Love this! lol! And it’s the truth, they are the coolest characters in the show XD. And Uranus: “Didn’t you die last season?” Pluto: “Damn,you’re right…” Priceless.

4. Haruchiru July 14, 2010 at 4:19 am #

To begin with… I still think Chibi Usa is Setsuna’s child. Just look at the eye colors and the love they share, hahah… anyways… gotta love the shocked faces… and darn Super S… I saw S then skipped SuperS to get to Stars as soon as I learned the Outers weren’t in… Saw Super S afterwards… still don’t know why they didn’t put them… oh well… at least us RukaxMichi fans got ourselves the Super S special hahah

5. Princess Luna June 16, 2010 at 5:58 am #

3rd panel Neptune and Uranus faces are priceless ;)

6. SailorUranusFan June 7, 2010 at 3:08 pm #

i missed uranus that whole season. :( but it was still a great season

7. Neoqueencosmos May 19, 2010 at 3:53 am #

i forgot how pluto died in the anime?

• Chibi Jennifer May 19, 2010 at 9:08 am #

She froze time when the Helicopter exploded to save Sailor Uranus and Neptune.. but she died.

• Neoqueencosmos June 19, 2010 at 5:09 am #

oh fankoo :) i fink dese r gr8!

• luna lover August 24, 2010 at 2:09 am #

but in Stars wasn’t she alive again??? how did that happen?

8. Hotaru/Lilac April 30, 2010 at 5:53 pm #

OMG I SOOOO AGREE WITH YOU maplenihongo!!!

BUT I STILL THINK CHIBIUSAS CUTE though 90% of the time i want someone to kill her

GREAT AS ALWAYS CHIBI JEN

9. maplenihongo April 25, 2010 at 8:39 am #

Yeah… Why should anyone even bother with Super S if Setsuna, Haruka, and Michiru aren’t in it? S and Stars are the best 2 seasons anyway!

• super awesome soccer sailor May 11, 2010 at 10:35 pm #

s and stars are and always will be best!

10. LadyUranus April 1, 2010 at 1:22 pm #

In my personal canon, Haruka and Michiru spent the whole of SuperS getting it on, and therefore didn’t care what was going on… :-)

According to Wikipedia, Chibiusa was very popular in Japan. I have to suppose that’s because the show was skewing towards a younger demographic. Why anyone can stand Chibiusa is beyond me.

• Chibi Jennifer April 1, 2010 at 3:50 pm #

lol, love your imagination ^_^

And yup, it’s very likely she was popular because it was targeted at the younger audience.. which is probably a reason many (older) fans liked the season least :x

• sailoruranusfan June 18, 2010 at 12:32 pm #

thats what i thought to lol

• FIREflames April 3, 2010 at 6:17 pm #

gosh pluto i woudn’t say that about rini u gotta protect her shes still a young kid i think shes cute right?

• Hg April 16, 2010 at 10:43 am #

I approve and agree with your theory. And yeah, sometimes (ie 93% of the time), I kinda wanna gouge Chibiusa’s eyes out. >_>

• luna lover July 3, 2010 at 12:14 pm #

why???

• Chibi Jennifer July 4, 2010 at 9:09 am #

As much as there are Chibiusa fans, there’s probably just as much that dislike her bratty attitude. Don’t worry too much about it ^^;

11. Noel February 19, 2010 at 10:25 am #

haha this is so funny!

12. Ligaya January 10, 2010 at 3:53 pm #

I am amazed they’re shocked that Pluto’s alive, and not that she actually hates Chibiusa! XDDDDDDDDD

Aww poor Setsuna. {patpat}

• Chibi Jennifer January 10, 2010 at 6:58 pm #

ehehehe yes.. maybe they more about Pluto than we do (and that they didn’t tell us about XD)

13. Boomerang 503 January 10, 2010 at 1:32 pm #

Since Pluto is the Sailor Scout of Time, she probably regenerated like Doctor Who, while keeping her same appearance.

14. Salty-Strawberyy November 21, 2009 at 3:49 am #

Poor Pluto has some major issues with her dying all the time and coming back and the whole not being a planet thing.

• Chibi Jennifer December 9, 2009 at 11:15 pm #

Yeah..someone needs to give her a break ^^; Poor Pluto..

15. Jen November 14, 2009 at 6:08 pm #

Lol, Pluto forgetting she was dead was just priceless! XD

• Chibi Jennifer November 15, 2009 at 12:24 am #

aww, thanks ^__^!

• FIREflames April 3, 2010 at 6:18 pm #

ohhh and i rember now pluto must of made her go back and live because she is the gardian of the gates of time i must be right!!!!!!!

16. Lady Aino November 13, 2009 at 3:04 pm #

LMAO! That’s my Setsuna-sama. ^^; Don’t be sad, you exploited Toei Animation’s continuity errors and plot holes.

It sucks that the Outers were left out. Well, Haruka and Michiru did get their SuperS, but it wasn’t the same. Michiru even pondered the thought of coming back, but Haruka (of all people) stated that “They” (meaning Moon and crew) will protect the Earth just fine.

I love Hachiru, but they’re so darn lazy. I blame Toei though….

Great stuff Jenn! You’ve done it again!

• Chibi Jennifer November 13, 2009 at 3:22 pm #

lol, I love hearing your reaction to anything Pluto. haha! Your comment amuses me XD

Yes, they’re bludging! XD If Nehellenia didn’t attack them in Stars they’re probably still having fun..

17. kressa November 13, 2009 at 7:11 am #

ROFL!

18. Krystal November 10, 2009 at 3:49 am #

XDDD Setsuna <3

19. Kibou no Hikari November 10, 2009 at 2:04 am #

That was really out of character for Setsuna… But I luv it anyway!!! ^.^ I think the Dream Arc of the manga is better though because the Outers are actually there… and more Chibiusa and Helios… ^.^’

Great job, Chibi Jen.

• Chibi Jennifer November 10, 2009 at 8:59 am #

Thanks :D! I’m not too familiar with the manga so I’m probably missing out XD

20. Noa November 9, 2009 at 12:00 am #

Hilarious!!!
    That is so true. They really are the coolest and it’s a real shame we didn’t get to see them more. But the punchline really knocked me off! XD
    Great job Jennifer! Keep’em coming!