#26 Outer Senshi vs Starlights

MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comic/Doujinshi #26 Outer Senshi vs Starlights featuring Sailor Uranus/Haruka Tenou, Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiou, Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou, Sailor Star Maker/Taiki Kou and Sailor Star Healer/Yaten Kou

[[Standing on the rooftop during the night...]]
Sailor Neptune: To protect this planet from invaders outside the solar system
Sailor Pluto: Is our duty.
Sailor Uranus: Don’t go near Usagi Tsukino, Sailor Moon, understand?

Sailor Star Healer: We’ll take advantage of anything to achieve our mission!
Sailor Star Maker: She’s the one always coming to us.

Sailor Uranus: You don’t seem to understand your position, do you?
Sailor Star Maker: I think that’s my line.
[[The OuterSenshi and the Starlights prepare to fight]]

Sailor Star Healer: *whispers* Psst..where’s Seiya? He’s late.
Sailor Star Maker: He was supposed to interrupt.
Sailor Star Healer: Er, we’re screwed now.

120 Responses to “#26 Outer Senshi vs Starlights”

1. CS September 27, 2009 at 7:34 am #

I think if Maker ever attacked the Outers, they would die of laughter from being “Gentle Uterused,” I know I would. XD

• Chibi Jennifer September 27, 2009 at 9:34 am #

Oh, there could be plenty the outers could laugh about ;)

xD

2. Shananigans September 27, 2009 at 2:15 am #

Sorry that i haven’t been commenting but i’ve been having problems with this stupid computer the past week or so :(

But besides that, when I saw this I could not stop laughing and thinking ‘this is so true!’. I wonder wat trully would’ve happened if seiya didn’t appear. But when i thought about that, i started laughing again about all the possibilaties. But still who would win in a fight? The outers or the starlights? 4 vs 2

• Chibi Jennifer September 27, 2009 at 9:15 am #

Ah! Been wondering how you were doing :O Good to see you back ^___^

And thanks, I’m glad you got a good laugh out of it!
      There are many possibilities!! xD One thing did occur to me though~ actions speak louder than words. Remember when in the final battle, Sailor Uranus/Neptune vs Pluto and Saturn? I thought that was going to make a reaaaalllly good fight- and Pluto/Saturn said they’ll fight to the end? But when it came to it..thye just didn’t fight back and stood there to be attacked :’{

Aw, that’s getting a bit off topic (and twas a bit of a moment)- but I think you get where I’m coming from.

• Shenanigans October 4, 2009 at 4:38 am #

I remember that! That last part of the season made me sad though. Knowing that everyone had thier star seed taken. But it ended with a sort of happy ending! Nah I’m just kidding I thought the producers or whatever they could’ve done better. I like the manga ending better.

Woah, I’m went totally off topic there. I have short attention span ,because… oh look a doggy!

<– Doggy!

3. KTVB September 26, 2009 at 9:48 am #

yay for the outer senshi!!

• Chibi Jennifer September 27, 2009 at 9:12 am #

That’s another point for the outers then ^^;

4. Mamo-chan September 26, 2009 at 8:31 am #

Lol, nice one!

At least they’re lucky that the Outers didn’t bring Saturn with them xD

• Chibi Jennifer September 26, 2009 at 10:51 am #

lol, that would be a bit worrying.. (although they wouldn’t know what she’s capable of) XD

5. Amaterasu September 26, 2009 at 8:30 am #

That’s pretty damn awesome! Good work Chibi!

6. spike110 September 26, 2009 at 4:23 am #

hahah this was hilarious :D i love your comics ^.^ keep up the good work =)

7. Jacky September 25, 2009 at 11:09 pm #

Seems very funny! but i dont know the reference lol…anyway still nice!

8. Pokota September 25, 2009 at 10:50 pm #

Where is Seiya, anyway?

• Chibi Jennifer September 26, 2009 at 8:11 am #

In seriousness, Seiya is ill and recovering in bed somewhere.

In silliness…probably standing outside Usagi’s house watching over her ^^ <3

9. Brad September 25, 2009 at 6:44 pm #

HAHAHA! LOVE the changes! It makes more sense and it’s double as funny!!! “She’s the one always coming to us”. Perfect!

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 6:53 pm #

Thanks! ^______^ I like this version a lot better too! Thanks for pointing out the weirdness of the other one ^^;

10. Lu September 25, 2009 at 4:34 pm #

lol everyone is stronger than the Inner Senshi! XD

I think the Starlights would win against the Outers (sans Saturn, but she doesnt really count because shes not supposed to be good in the first place). Idk… they seemed really strong in their season…their attacks just looked weak.

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 4:37 pm #

You make a good point…
      ..the appearance fooled us!

11. Miss Breeziness September 25, 2009 at 1:53 pm #

Hahahaha, good one! Poor Maker and Healer…:D

I’m expecting one of them to say: “So what line should we say now?” :D

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 1:58 pm #

Hi Miss Breeziness :D! I knew this comic would be a good bait to get you back here
      Glad you enjoyed this one ^___^

The last frame is kinda like..”what..?”

xD Anything to delay the fight, aye? ^^

• Miss Breeziness September 26, 2009 at 9:12 am #

Ah, I took the bait. :D

Who could resist…Maker and Healer are soooo cute!

12. SerenityMoonGodness September 25, 2009 at 1:31 pm #

Love it!! I always wonder what would happen if Starlights and Outers got in a fight? Who would win?

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 1:33 pm #

Makes me wonder if the inners got in a fight with the starlights who would win?

I mean..it’s 4 against 3! xD

Or if it’s still not even.. how about 4 inners vs Maker and Healer?

• Miss Breeziness September 25, 2009 at 1:58 pm #

Well, the Sera Myu Starlights would totally kick the Inners’ butts…I mean, Fighter alone chased off the Animamates whom the entire 9 of them couldn’t defeat! If we’re talking anime it’s a tougher call…

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 2:00 pm #

WOW! Really?!
          I never knew about that! Haven’t seen the musicals :3

Actually, now that you mention it..the Starlights do seem to be a lot stronger. One attack seems to be sufficient to defeat a phase.

• Lady Aino September 27, 2009 at 8:47 am #

LMAO! Once again, Jenn hits a homer! I’ve always loved that confrontation between the Outers and the Starlights, even though Seiya was injured. It was so bad ass when they transformed instantly under cover of darkness. 8-)

With Saturn, Starlights lose. Unless they speed blitz her. Without Saturn, the Starlights would win. Then again, Setsuna-sama can stop time and put the Starlights out of their misery. After all, even with the Starlights’ incredible speed to zip all over the Galaxy, what good is that when Time is stopped. So, as a biased Setsuna-sama fangirl, I give the win to the Outers. Take Setsuna-sama out though, and the the Starlights take it home. My opinion.

Anyway, great job Jenn! :cookie: Keep em’ coming!

• Chibi Jennifer September 27, 2009 at 8:49 am #

And lol! That’s probably why Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune brought Pluto along!! ahaaa.. It’s usually just the two of them.

• SerenityMoonGodness September 28, 2009 at 10:41 am #

I don’t know cause remember episode 200 when starlights was taking on uranus. Uranus did some major butt kicking to them then!! So I think they can take them on!!

• Lady Aino September 28, 2009 at 10:42 am #

In the Starlights’ defense, they weren’t trying. Even Seiya was fighting without her head in the game against Uranus. You saw their true drive in the Galaxia battle, which convinced me that they could tear up Haruka and Michiru easily, if they really wanted.

Boomshakalaka!

• Chibi Jennifer September 28, 2009 at 11:00 am #

Oh, but I thought that was because they had Galaxia’s bracelets’ powers which made them stronger?

13. Maya-chan September 25, 2009 at 1:06 pm #

I like it! Especially with the where’s Seiya? lol
    2 against 3 thats funny too

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 1:35 pm #

I didn’t really make up this situation though ^^;;
      It really did happen! xD

14. maggii September 25, 2009 at 12:20 pm #

lol i was watching this episode last night and thought none of them even started to attak arg i cant spell

15. ShadowWolf0010 September 25, 2009 at 10:56 am #

Wow
    I love this, the tension between the Outers and the Star Lights during this scene its just so cool. Tho the Outers are intimidating to say the least but that’s what’s so cool about them and its not the Star Lights fault for being near Usagi. Well its not Healer or Maker’s fault but I believe that its sweet that Seiya cares for Usagi its kinda hard not to like her but he shows that he would do all most any thing to protect her no mater what happens to him.

I believe that the Outer Senshis would win seeing that its three against two and the fact the outers are my favorit.

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 11:09 am #

It’s pretty difficult to gain the trust of the Outer Senshi~ aye? I would be a bit suspicious here too judging from what Maker an Healer are saying, but they work so differently to Seiya. Since Seiya’s love for Usagi is so obvious, I wonder why the Outer Senshi are still so untrusting of Seiya, at least? I mean, he put his own life in danger for her..surely he wouldn’t be the enemy? ^^;

I get the impression since outers are stronger than inners, the Sailor Starlights would be stronger than outers.

But since it’s just two against 3, outers would have the upperhand.

• ShadowWolf0010 September 25, 2009 at 11:29 am #

After watching someone jump in front of something to protect a person that they care about one would think that this person would earn the trust of this person or her friends. But it’s not the case for the Outer Senshi. I think they still don’t trust him because it’s there job to stop invaders from out side there system form entering and not only that it’s also there job to protect there Queen so seeing someone else hanging around Usagi and is willing to do any thing to protect her would make them a little suspicious, plus they in a way they barely know who he really is. Also he’s form out side there solar system and seeing that it’s there job to stop intruders form entering there system, I can understand why they don’t trust Seyai or even the Star Lights.

((Sorry if it doesn’t makes sens))

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 11:49 am #

yeah I understand what you’re saying..but still.. xD xD I can’t help but think there’s also some personal grudges in there, too. lol

We all know what Haruka and Seiya’s first encounter was like ;)

16. Amber September 25, 2009 at 10:42 am #

HI! Found you while doing a random boredom search on twitter for Sailor Moon, I’m always wondering who’s out there who still loves the series even though it’s not as HOT as it used to be. I’m from Los Angeles and I’m looking forward to RSS feeding your comic.

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 10:47 am #

Thank you Amber! Really glad you stumbled upon here :D!
      There’s not a lot of active Sailor Moon sites around anymore, which is a bit of a shame, but still understandable being that it’s been so long.

Hope you like it here ^_^

17. Brad September 25, 2009 at 9:59 am #

Love it.

But maybe it’s because I haven’t had my coffee yet but I have no idea what “We’re not even without permission” means.

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 10:25 am #

Oh..lol.. yeah I thought that might confuse some people..I read it over a few times xD

Sailor Star Maker was replying to Uranus’s comment.

Uranus: “..Don’t come near Usagi Tsukino..”
      Maker: “We’re not, even without permission”- wait.. that doesn’t really make sense ^^; hmm.

XD Alright I should fix that when I get home tonight ^^;

• Brad September 25, 2009 at 1:12 pm #

LOL! Was kind of wondering if you were parodying bad fansubs….. hey that could be a funny idea for a comic!

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 1:16 pm #

Oh, well I WAS watching a fansub before doing this comic ;)

xD And yesh..that does sound like something possible for a comic ^^

• Brad September 28, 2009 at 9:43 am #

lol! Don’t forget to reference the annoying “cultural notes” that fill up half the screen and the animated, epilepsy inducing karaoke text. ;)

18. HMForever September 25, 2009 at 9:42 am #

Funny :)

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 12:31 pm #

Thanks, HMForever!
      Can tell from your name who you support xD

19. Kawaii Silence September 25, 2009 at 9:26 am #

That was hilarious! I love the rivalry between the Outers and Starlights, especially Uranus vs. Fighter. I don’t know why. :P Also I like how Seiya didn’t show up, probably spending time with Usagi when the ones that disapprove that are fighting. And Uranus looks bald the last two far view slides because her hair is two short to draw that viewpoint. :D

Um, who would win? I’ll try not to be bias, because I like both groups. I’ll say they’re evenly match but Seiya isn’t there so I’ll probably say the Outer Senshi. And no, I’m positive that is not bias.. I think.

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 10:41 am #

Thanks Kawaii Silence! :3

I love their rivalry too! Conflict is nice..makes it all rather intense and exciting!! (Even though the audience knows they’re both the “good guys” ^^; Seiya and Haruka rivalry is also a favourite of mine- love them both!

WIth that said, I like both teams! :3

And yes..Uranus is bald.. xD

• Kawaii Silence September 25, 2009 at 12:26 pm #

I think Haruka and Seiya rivalry is fun to watch and a little ironic since I think both of them have a lot in common, just different viewpoints. Also it may be the fact that first time they met Seiya was flirting with Michiru. ^.^

20. jonjonxd September 25, 2009 at 9:12 am #

XD

I love it

21. rhphan September 25, 2009 at 8:57 am #

Aha! Another LoL from me! :D LOL. xD

22. alice September 25, 2009 at 8:51 am #

Ahahahaha I was really looking forward to an epic fight between them in the anime but.. there was none. :<

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 9:11 am #

…Just like this comic.. .. :<

xD I would have looovvveeed to see an epic fight between them.. Seiya should have arrived a little bit later!

23. aeka September 25, 2009 at 9:34 am #

This is absolute win. I wonder what Seiya’s ahhh….doing right now. XD

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 10:45 am #

Thanks! I’d like to think Seiya is secretly watching Usagi outside her house right now 8D’

Aw.. the Usagi and Seiya moments…~ <3

• kael January 22, 2010 at 11:39 am #

I’d like to think that too :3

Starlights would win if it was 3-on-3. Pluto wouldn’t use her time skills, and without that the outers just have normal attacks. But I still love them so much. Haha, inners are so weak.

I haven’t commented before, but I love your comics. They’re fabulous! This is by far my favorite. :)

24. Usagi September 25, 2009 at 8:24 am #

haha this was cute i liked it can’t wait till the next one :)

25. Jen September 25, 2009 at 7:42 am #

The outer Senshi would totally kick their asses.

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 10:34 am #

I would think so too.. except Star Healer and Maker seem to have high confidence which makes me wonder….. ^^;