#22 Protect Mamoru! Earth’s danger

MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comic/Doujinshi #22 Protect Mamoru! featuring Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Kamen, Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Rei Hino/Sailor Mars, Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter and Minako Aino/Sailor Venus

Narrator: One day, Mamoru’s chest pain got worse.
[[Mamoru is lying in bed with Usagi by his side]]
Usagi: Mamo-chan….

{{Flashback}} Pegasus’s voice: Prince Endymion, your body, which is guarded by the earth, has synchronised itself with this land.
Mamoru: What Pegasus said is true. Each time the earth is eaten away, my body… *gasp*

Ami: It’s alright, if we combine our powers, we have nothing to be afraid of.
Rei: Yes, let’s fight! It’s time to do something to save this planet!

[[Super Sailor moon holds up a sign]]
Super Sailor Moon’s sign: Reduce! Reuse! Recycle!
Think Green. Save the planet, plant a tree! Drive low emission cars. When it’s bright turn off the lights!

{{Aside: Protect earth. Save Mamoru. It’s for a good cause :D}}

126 Responses to “#22 Protect Mamoru! Earth’s danger”

1. SAM December 21, 2010 at 4:58 am #

SAVE MAMORU!!!!!!!!! HE IS TO CUTE TO DIE. :(

2. lisa December 7, 2010 at 10:55 am #

moonstick is like a popular website its like a dream xoxoxox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. kawai prerna November 6, 2010 at 5:19 am #

they r cute their luv is cute too whole comic is cute moonsticks is cuuuute

4. Vega August 24, 2010 at 3:05 pm #

woah….. I actualy did a doodle like this during class…. like last year or so….

5. girlwholovessailormars4life August 18, 2010 at 11:07 am #

lol. :D i love this 1

6. ariisu July 20, 2010 at 11:22 pm #

I’d love to have a t-shirt with that slogan:

protect earth. save mamoru.

xD

7. César! June 17, 2010 at 7:09 am #

jajajaja sooo cute!!! GO GREEN!!! GO GREEN!!!
    It´s the first time I see your web page. It’s adorable!!!

Big Huges! from Perú (Sorry if my English is not good enough, because we speak Spanish =D)

• Chibi Jennifer June 17, 2010 at 9:02 am #

That’s okay! Thanks very much for leaving a comment ^__^!

8. codename sailor N June 13, 2010 at 5:18 pm #

GO GREEN TO SAVE THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Hotaru/Lilac April 30, 2010 at 7:06 pm #

ITS TIME TO GET GREEN
    IM SO DOING SOMTHIG LIKE RECYCLYING NOW
    GOOOOOOOOOO MAMO
    MAMO IS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL

10. Usagi629 February 13, 2010 at 3:27 am #

LOVE this. ;-D

11. Orchid November 6, 2009 at 10:03 pm #

I just finished reading all of the comics (and laughing fit to burst, I might add!) but I had to come back to this one to comment, heh. :)

That fourth panel seriously needs to be a re-usable shopping bag. It looks like you don’t have merch (unless I’m just blind- wouldn’t surprise me!) soo…would you mind if I made one for myself (of course, I would add the homepage address, too)? It would be awesome…plus I want to see how many Sailor Moon fans I can discover in my teeny little town. :D

At any rate, I just want to say thanks for creating something so awesome, this totally made my day. :)

• Chibi Jennifer November 7, 2009 at 9:40 am #

aww..thanks Orchid! :D I’m so happy to hear that!

And nope, we don’t have any merchandise (not yet, anyways xD) We might sometime in the future if MoonSticks gets more popular and there’s demand for merch. In the meantime hopefully the comics will be sufficient :D

I’m not sure if these images are high quality enough for print though (what you’re looking at is..100% to scale xD)

12. NiRo~luff November 1, 2009 at 5:13 pm #

Why do I have a bad feeling Mamo-haters would use this as an excuse to pollute? *hides*

• Chibi Jennifer November 2, 2009 at 10:15 am #

XD Haven’t heard anyone complain about Mamo yet, so maybe he’s safe…for now, anyways, lol.

• NiRo~luff December 12, 2009 at 9:05 pm #

The man’s never safe. *sigh* The world’s supply of oil rigs has already ensured that. XP

13. Kibou no Hikari October 10, 2009 at 4:34 pm #

More people would probably save the Earth if Mamoru was real and his body would synchronize itself with the land. I know I would!! More for Helios than Mamoru though… Since Helios in the manga also seems to have a sort of connection to Mamoru and the Earth.

Good job!! That’s another way of saving Mamoru!!

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 4:35 pm #

Bishi power!! :D I would do it for Helios too ^_________^ ♥

14. SailorBunnyTiger October 8, 2009 at 9:05 am #

senshi going green! this is one of my favorites!!! :D

15. Lt-Settai-Tenshi September 27, 2009 at 2:01 pm #

This public service anouncement brought to you by Swarvoski Moon Crystals.

16. Caroline September 25, 2009 at 5:03 pm #

Really, Mamoru’s face is so cute when he sick.
    To be honest, it’s REALLY! ^_^

17. Caroline September 25, 2009 at 4:06 pm #

Waaa, this is too funny. I like this comic! Mamoru’s face is so cute (So?)!
    Love MoonSticks! >w<

• Chibi Jennifer September 25, 2009 at 4:10 pm #

haha! Funny how you describe Mamoru as cute and someone else commented he looks scary ^^;

18. Peter September 2, 2009 at 11:56 pm #

LOL, is it bad that after reading this comic, I actually got up and turned off all electricity that didn’t need to be on? Lol, that was a funny comic though but in today’s society if Mamoru’s lives depended on the Earth’s health, he’d be looooonnnnng dead sadly:(

19. Jen August 31, 2009 at 5:37 pm #

Usagi shouting save the planet slogans is a crack-up, but it makes me wonder what the other girls are doing to help. :D

• Chibi Jennifer September 9, 2009 at 8:10 pm #

:D Originally I was gonna draw them all holding signs, but that..didn’t happen. XD

20. kressa August 31, 2009 at 10:36 am #

awww .. this is so cute. i love it!

21. Archangel Reliel August 31, 2009 at 1:17 am #

I love your strips, they are so funny and cutie *O*

• Chibi Jennifer September 1, 2009 at 8:03 pm #

Thank you Archangel Reliel!
      Please check back often ^_^

22. Noa August 30, 2009 at 5:15 am #

Well, If Sailor Moon says so, I will recycle! And so will all the other millions of fans, ne? ^^

23. Purenightshade August 30, 2009 at 2:17 am #

Haha….

Now I’m completely tempted to do a Smoon/Captain Planet crossover image. So wrong, but so tempting.

24. Utsukushiku Umi August 29, 2009 at 3:30 pm #

LOL. I thought they were going to do a Captain Planet thing. But this is funny enough as it is XD

• Chibi Jennifer August 30, 2009 at 10:45 pm #

Captain planet references was actually unintentional.. but it just happened XD

25. Shenanigans August 29, 2009 at 9:28 am #

I’ve got two messages:

1. Keep doing your awesome work Chibi-chan! You make great ideas every week and that means I have wait till its friday so I can see it!I love it! =D

2. This comic is so true! I wanna go outside and plant a FOREST just to save Mamo-chan! If not then I wanna atleast plant a tree. But i’ll reduce, reuse, and recycle just to save Mamo-chan!

• Chibi Jennifer August 29, 2009 at 9:47 am #

Thanks Shenanigans! Really happy you’re anticipating them each week :} There’s always a little challenge trying to think of fresh ideas each week, but it’s people like you who make it worth it :)