#19 Pluto Missing In Action

MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comic/Doujinshi #19 - Sailor Pluto Missing in Action featuring Sailor Uranus/Haruka Tenou, Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiou, Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou of the Outer Senshi

Sailor Uranus: Space Sword Blaster!

Sailor Neptune: Submarine Reflection!

[[Monster is sizzling in the background]]
Sailor Uranus: What’s wrong?
Sailor Neptune (looking around confused): Where’s Pluto? I thought she was fighting with us.

Narrator: Somewhere around the bush..
[[Sailor Pluto is on the ground rubbing her Garnet Orb]]
Sailor Pluto: Come on genie, where’s my new attack?

121 Responses to “#19 Pluto Missing In Action”

1. SofaKingGreat September 11, 2012 at 11:39 am #

Pluto, always odd lol. Make more comics! You hilarious!!

2. Chronos Typhoon! June 6, 2012 at 11:28 am #

Yes! Even Saturn had two attacks n the anime! (Silent Wall/Silence Glaive Surprise/Maybe Death Reborn Revolution.) THIS GIRL NEEDS MORE SCREEN TIME DAMMIT!!!!

3. Phaeton August 5, 2011 at 12:54 pm #

No wait :) Pluto does have a new attack :)
    She DOES stop the time in the heli crash doesn’t she? :)

Oh come on! that is way better than some mirror reflection thingy :) imho

4. Chronos Typhoon! I heart Set-chan! April 30, 2011 at 1:11 pm #

Y can’t they bring in the attack Chronos Typhoon but it only appears in the manga.

• Mabi April 14, 2012 at 5:29 am #

That’s true! I’d say that these comics are more based on the anime version.
      But, even so, it’s really funny!^^V

5. Tsubasa Chronicles Starlight April 26, 2011 at 6:49 am #

Poor Pluto!!! I though my life sucked, but u dont even get a new attack in the anime. :(

• Elizabeth June 15, 2012 at 2:46 am #

And to add insult to injury, she’s no longer considered a planet…poor Pluto. :-(

6. Hinaichigo March 17, 2011 at 9:34 am #

xDD poor pluto!

7. Mihane100 February 25, 2011 at 8:37 am #

Awesome! Hilarious as ever Chibi-Jennifer!

8. Darien February 2, 2011 at 1:03 pm #

Yeah, good one. Pluto rocks in the Manga. Choronous Typhoon anyone? But she’s underdeveloped in the anime

9. Starlight January 25, 2011 at 9:58 am #

4 real, y doesn’t she ever get a new attack?? Poor Pluto. :(

10. SailorPlanetAttack September 19, 2010 at 8:21 am #

Im just loving this comics,I havent read all but I love to laugh they give me a boost of enegry (:!.

Keep up the good work and Poor Pluto xD I feel sorry for her!.

You attend to make her funny,I wish they gave her more screen time!.

• Daenerys December 13, 2010 at 11:53 pm #

I wish they gave all other sneshi more screen time, not just the initial 5. :/

But I think these comics make up for it. xD

11. Sailor Asteroid September 15, 2010 at 8:26 pm #

Chibi Jen, u make Sailor Pluto look sooo funny in these comics! I’m soo happy that I discovered this wonderful, wonderful website!!!

• Chibi Jennifer September 16, 2010 at 9:14 am #

Thank you! I’m glad you notice Pluto seems to have special treatment in MoonSticks, I love making her silly ^^;

12. girlwholovessailormars4life August 18, 2010 at 11:00 am #

oh, Chibi jennifer. i kinda get this 1. but i just wanna thank u…i rly love this website. this is my 2nd time visiting and sailor moon is my first anime. well, i watch it english-dubbed on youtube. im only on episode 18 part 1…or was it 18 part 3…? O.O’
    oh but i read like a anime/manga book called ”The Adventures of Majoko”. have u heard of it?
    -Sailor Mars ^.^

13. Haruchiru July 14, 2010 at 3:38 am #

OMG… that’s so true… we never got to see Saturn transform…!! Puu we luv you!!!! I personally adore Haruka, but I love you too!! lol, great work Chibi :3

14. bunnychan July 12, 2010 at 5:35 am #

Pluto is defintely a underatted character
    She should been shown more in the series

15. Kibou no Hikari October 10, 2009 at 4:18 pm #

It really is too bad we don’t see Chronos Typhoon… Poor Pluto… Not even a planet anymore… Don’t worry, Puu-chan!! Forget science!! You’ll always be a planet in our hearts!!

Very creative, Chibi-chan!!

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 4:21 pm #

Arigatou!~

Yes, Pluto will always be a planet in our heart :D
      And even if she wasn’t… it doesnt matter too much, I mena- the Moon isn’t a planet and it rocks 8D

• Sailor_Lyoko June 16, 2010 at 2:32 am #

Stupid science!!1

16. kimberly ng September 28, 2009 at 2:25 am #

did you know pluto’s power’Dark Dome Close’?
    only season 3 in the manga to seal the reawaken saturn to the time space door along with the world ruins created by her,as saturn recommened pluto to do so.

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 4:20 pm #

Yesssshh… but that’s exclusive to the manga ^^;

17. Caroline September 26, 2009 at 2:58 pm #

Poor Pluto. Good idea ^_^

18. Peter September 2, 2009 at 11:46 pm #

I KNOW! They could’ve at least used the same animation but had her say a different attack over it and just animate a different special effect if they were too lazy to draw an entire sequence. Haters. But yeah, this comic is awesome, I love how Pluto looks so desperate for a new ability. Or we could just pretend that she never needed a new attack, Dead Scream was too powerful. Because she’s that bad-ass lol:)

• Chibi Jennifer September 3, 2009 at 10:25 am #

lol, Dead Scream was really really awesome looking!

• luna lover July 5, 2010 at 3:07 pm #

and it also sound as if a breathless ghost was saying “Dead Scream.”

19. Utsukushiku Umi August 23, 2009 at 5:54 pm #

Agrees 8< Pluto didn't get a spiffy new attack/let her use other attacks in the anime T^T;

• Chibi Jennifer August 23, 2009 at 8:10 pm #

Definitely an underrated character!
      We all love Pluuu

20. Purenightshade August 14, 2009 at 7:46 am #

Wow…this one got lots of comments….

I always felt sorry for Pluto (and Saturn, really) as she never got a lot of screen time in the anime.

• Chibi Jennifer August 23, 2009 at 8:09 pm #

It was quite exciting finding out there were going to be part of the final battle.. but then they also got pretty ripped off there too v_v

• luna lover July 5, 2010 at 3:08 pm #

ditto, and we never saw Saturn transform :(

21. ChaosInuYasha August 10, 2009 at 11:36 am #

Poor Setsuna-chan *hugs her* IIRC in the games she’s playable in she has an attack called Chronos Typhoon. Granted it’s been ages since I played the SNES games and I need to buy the PS1 game but I’m pretty sure anyway.

• Chibi Jennifer August 10, 2009 at 7:08 pm #

Actually… now that you mention it I recall seeing a sprite of her doing some kind of typhoon attack XD XD

yay.

• ChaosInuYasha August 27, 2009 at 2:54 am #

That would be the Chronos Typhoon then. Shame she never got it in the anime lol

22. Katze August 7, 2009 at 2:20 pm #

Hahaha. <3

23. jade August 7, 2009 at 6:06 am #

OMG,pluto is cute in the last panel :)

24. Vivien August 5, 2009 at 12:47 pm #

Fantabulous! Definitely made me giggle!
    Chibi Jen- you’re awesome!

25. DrummerChick August 4, 2009 at 1:28 pm #

Whoops, I missed out on the last one. But the one with Naru is great! I’m sure it’s a question that everyone asks a lot (and I don’t think people care as much for Umino as they do for Naru )
    Very nicely done!

And LOL @ the Pluto one! Poor Pluto… I’ve forgotten if you have already done the joke about Pluto being downsized as a dwarf planet (forgive my laziness to not look it up)