#18 Where’s Naru-chan?

MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comic/Doujinshi #18 - Where's Naru-Chan? featuring Naru Osaka, Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino, Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino, Sailor Venus/Minako Aino and Gurio Umino

Hi! I'm Chibi Jen and I've been making cute and fun Sailor Moon comic strips since 2009. If you enjoy my comics, please consider tipping to show your appreciation. Thanks for the support ❤

Narrator: Some time during Sailor Stars..
Usagi: Hey.. what happened to Naru-chan? We don’t see her around anymore.

Makoto: Oh, didn’t you hear the news?
Minako: She moved out of the city.

Minako: Something about her constantly being attacked by monsters…
[[Shot of Naru surrounded by various monsters and youma]]

Usagi (thinking): I wish I could get out of here too!
Umino (Off screen): Hey I’m not here, how come I don’t get a mention? T_T

118 Responses to “#18 Where’s Naru-chan?”

1. HT May 19, 2010 at 5:06 am #

An alternate reason of why Molly and Melvin are gone could be that they eloped… lol.

2. Hg April 25, 2010 at 2:08 pm #

Lol, poor Naru-chan. Can’t blame her for wanting out.

• Chibi Jennifer April 25, 2010 at 3:23 pm #

8D Yes, and she’s probably really happy about the choice too, lol (Instantly no more attackers)

3. jepMZ April 21, 2010 at 3:58 pm #

Oh man, I completely did not realized that. Tho, Moly can be seen eating with gang in a picnic in the manga, so I guess she grew sater to avoid enemies now?

• Chibi Jennifer April 21, 2010 at 6:50 pm #

ehehehe..there’s just no love for her in the anime..xD

4. Death Rebirth Senshi February 12, 2010 at 8:23 am #

lol awesome! And pPoor Umino! I’m curious about what kind of phages he and Naru would have made though.^^

• Chibi Jennifer April 21, 2010 at 6:49 pm #

lol..that would be pretttttyy creepy.. they probably didn’t want to do that to them XD

5. Bunny the Cabbit January 31, 2010 at 1:25 am #

I’m watching Stars now and I am seriously missing Naru and Umino ;(
    But I think it’s my favorite season so far.

• Chibi Jennifer January 31, 2010 at 9:11 am #

Oh that’s cool :D It’s also my favourite season :D

But hey, at least Naru isn’t a target anymore XD

6. Kibou no Hikari October 10, 2009 at 4:15 pm #

Poor Naru-chan… This totally supports that she could be Sailor Earth!! She even kinda figured out that Usagi is Sailor Moon in the R season!! I always thought that she knew and just didn’t tell anyone…

Umino’s not even important enought to get a mention. I’m just kidding!

Excellent!!

7. Caroline September 26, 2009 at 3:00 pm #

The youme looks scary, but, what a good idea :D
    Love this comic <3

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 4:22 pm #

lol yea, chibi-fying the youmas don’t seem to make them any cuter I’m afraid ^^

8. Peter September 2, 2009 at 11:38 pm #

Let’s see…other than the youma you used there, she was attacked in S by that heart monster thing at that competition right? Let’s see what else….in PGSM she was attacked a few times as well lol. Poor Naru can’t catch a break. I still wish she was Sailor Earth though!! This one was funny:)

• Chibi Jennifer September 3, 2009 at 10:15 am #

She was also a victim of TigerEye in SuperS ;)

9. Jumpyham August 20, 2009 at 2:24 am #

Yeay, I finally recognize all of the enemies! Nice one, Chibi Jen! :D

• Chibi Jennifer August 20, 2009 at 9:45 am #

Thank you Jumpyham! Glad to know you recognise them all :D
      Naru has a lot more attackers, but hopefully these guys are the ones people can remember easier. XD

10. Nameless August 17, 2009 at 11:39 am #

Yeah, both Naru and Umino just went off the map of Tokyo, which was sad. I could see that being a logical explanation of why her family would move, Naru does have a knack for attracting monsters.

• Chibi Jennifer August 19, 2009 at 10:06 am #

It’s quite a smart move~ they’ll probably soon realise it’s only Tokyo being under attack all the time. XD

11. kuroitenshi August 3, 2009 at 2:02 am #

Something I wondered throughout stars. XD;;;; I really hope that you continue to make more of this comic. Makes me want to do SM related strips too. So many ideas. *chuckles*

• Chibi Jennifer August 3, 2009 at 12:05 pm #

Thank you :3 I will try to continue this comic for as long as I can :)

12. Lady Aino August 1, 2009 at 8:59 am #

XD After being harassed by Tigereye, enough was enough for Naru-chan. Too bad. If she were a target in Stars, her career as a victim would come full circle. Even so, she’s still the Queen of SM victims.

13. Odango-sama July 31, 2009 at 2:56 pm #

Naru-chan wa doko?!

Great comics again, and of course I’m still a passionate reader

14. smizkewl2 July 29, 2009 at 10:04 pm #

awesome =^.^=

15. AnimatedEvey47 July 29, 2009 at 10:03 pm #

True about Naru and Umino. Except in the manga you don’t see them after the classic manga.

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 4:23 pm #

Oh, really?? I thought they did make appearances here and there.

16. blueknight July 28, 2009 at 5:48 am #

I asked a question about this a long time ago on the Oracle Forums. Lately I have a theory:

She moved to New York and changed her name to Molly. She picked up a heavy New York accent there.

17. Lunar Archivist July 27, 2009 at 10:36 am #

I love this comic. It’s so true. :)

On a nitpicky note, Umino and Naru are briefly seen in one panel in the “Stars” arc of the manga. They apparently attend Juuban Senior High School with the other girls. ^_^;

• Chibi Jennifer July 27, 2009 at 10:39 am #

haha thank you!
      I don’t follow the manga so I wouldn’t know ^^ Interesting that you pointed that out.. wonder why they left them off completely in the anime? XD

18. Senshi July 26, 2009 at 12:37 pm #

I love your comics Chibi Jen! ♥

19. Mierna July 24, 2009 at 9:15 pm #

Aw, poor Naru and the rest of the supporting Sailor Moon characters, like Usagi’s family. They all were ignored after the fourth story arc or so. And they were so important in the beginning…

• Chibi Jennifer July 24, 2009 at 11:13 pm #

Yeah, Shingo disappeared too ^^;; At least Usagi’s mum is still around.

20. Jacky July 24, 2009 at 6:55 pm #

gota love that little guy on the last frame. Another awsome comic =)