#18 Where’s Naru-chan?

MoonSticks Sailor Moon Comic/Doujinshi #18 - Where's Naru-Chan? featuring Naru Osaka, Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino, Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino, Sailor Venus/Minako Aino and Gurio Umino

Narrator: Some time during Sailor Stars..
Usagi: Hey.. what happened to Naru-chan? We don’t see her around anymore.

Makoto: Oh, didn’t you hear the news?
Minako: She moved out of the city.

Minako: Something about her constantly being attacked by monsters…
[[Shot of Naru surrounded by various monsters and youma]]

Usagi (thinking): I wish I could get out of here too!
Umino (Off screen): Hey I’m not here, how come I don’t get a mention? T_T

109 Responses to “#18 Where’s Naru-chan?”

1. Chronos Typhoon! I heart Set-chan! April 30, 2011 at 1:08 pm #

Luna Lover thats just sad. thats not a comic I would read nor would my sister read.

2. Eris January 25, 2011 at 3:17 pm #

I just assumed she went to a different high school. Though this works too.

3. Starlight January 25, 2011 at 9:56 am #

Shut up 4 once, will u Unimo?? The comic is about Naru, not u. If u want something about u, y don’t u rite a 1 yourself (even though I bet no 1 would read it,)

4. Kalalala October 12, 2010 at 8:54 am #

You know what would be epic?
    If Naru was Sailor Sun

• EternalSailorMoon March 25, 2011 at 10:23 am #

yea but 1. the sun’s not a planet. i know thats not a good reason because, neither is the moon… and 2. the only relation between the moon and sun in the real world is that the sun gives light to the moon, but that would make the Sun more powerful than the moon. so i would just be happy if Naru-chan would just stay put in her monster-attracting human form.

• Tsubasa Chronicles Starlight April 26, 2011 at 6:46 am #

Good point EternalSailorMoon, but not all the senshi r named after stars, planets & asteroids (counting the Sailor Quartet). Ever look at the night sky & see “Planet Chibi Moon”????
        __m___oLo___m__

5. Sailor Asteroid September 15, 2010 at 8:21 pm #

MAN!!! Umino is soooo annoying!!! Bleh!

6. luna lover August 24, 2010 at 10:06 am #

umino’s head made me think that u should make a comic:

NO ONE CARES

panel 1:the last panel of this
    Panel 2:umino is thinking only naru-chan cares
    panel 3:nephrite’s ghost appears and says naru-chan only likes me
    panel 4:nephrite’s ghost enters umino while umino is screaming

(part two of NO ONE CARES) UMINO’S IN TROUBLE

panel 1:the next day umino(possessed by nephrite) slaps naru-chan on the face
    Panel 2:naru yells what wrong with u while slaping him
    panel 3:nephrite yells yes! while following naru as she walks away
    panel 4:umino(not possessed) runs after her yelling wait naru-chan i was possessed! naru yells back forget it we are over (nephrite is still following her)

• Vree September 7, 2010 at 6:04 am #

You just want to break them up…Aren’t you.

7. girlwholovessailormars4life August 18, 2010 at 10:56 am #

that nerd always makes meh wanna stab him. like seriously…just stfu already. !!!

8. haruchiru July 20, 2010 at 3:42 am #

Naru’s a monster magnet XD She’s one person I really wouldn’t stick too close too *laughs* Unless an actual Sailor Senshi came to the rescue! If that were the case I would tie myself to Naru! XD Whuahahah!

• Chibi Jennifer July 27, 2010 at 11:41 am #

It;s probably Usagi’s fault for being with Naru all the time. You know the bad guys gotta be within range of the heros XDD

• Rose Dragon January 5, 2011 at 1:17 am #

Even though they never can figure out that it is her until she basically has to transform right in front of them.

9. Sailor_Lyoko June 13, 2010 at 12:17 am #

runrun ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

10. destypie May 31, 2010 at 5:13 am #

lol i havnt noticed how many times naru got attacked!!I would move 2!lol!

11. HT May 19, 2010 at 5:06 am #

An alternate reason of why Molly and Melvin are gone could be that they eloped… lol.

12. Hg April 25, 2010 at 2:08 pm #

Lol, poor Naru-chan. Can’t blame her for wanting out.

• Chibi Jennifer April 25, 2010 at 3:23 pm #

8D Yes, and she’s probably really happy about the choice too, lol (Instantly no more attackers)

13. jepMZ April 21, 2010 at 3:58 pm #

Oh man, I completely did not realized that. Tho, Moly can be seen eating with gang in a picnic in the manga, so I guess she grew sater to avoid enemies now?

• Chibi Jennifer April 21, 2010 at 6:50 pm #

ehehehe..there’s just no love for her in the anime..xD

14. Death Rebirth Senshi February 12, 2010 at 8:23 am #

lol awesome! And pPoor Umino! I’m curious about what kind of phages he and Naru would have made though.^^

• Chibi Jennifer April 21, 2010 at 6:49 pm #

lol..that would be pretttttyy creepy.. they probably didn’t want to do that to them XD

15. Bunny the Cabbit January 31, 2010 at 1:25 am #

I’m watching Stars now and I am seriously missing Naru and Umino ;(
    But I think it’s my favorite season so far.

• Chibi Jennifer January 31, 2010 at 9:11 am #

Oh that’s cool :D It’s also my favourite season :D

But hey, at least Naru isn’t a target anymore XD

16. Kibou no Hikari October 10, 2009 at 4:15 pm #

Poor Naru-chan… This totally supports that she could be Sailor Earth!! She even kinda figured out that Usagi is Sailor Moon in the R season!! I always thought that she knew and just didn’t tell anyone…

Umino’s not even important enought to get a mention. I’m just kidding!

Excellent!!

17. Caroline September 26, 2009 at 3:00 pm #

The youme looks scary, but, what a good idea :D
    Love this comic <3

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 4:22 pm #

lol yea, chibi-fying the youmas don’t seem to make them any cuter I’m afraid ^^

18. Peter September 2, 2009 at 11:38 pm #

Let’s see…other than the youma you used there, she was attacked in S by that heart monster thing at that competition right? Let’s see what else….in PGSM she was attacked a few times as well lol. Poor Naru can’t catch a break. I still wish she was Sailor Earth though!! This one was funny:)

• Chibi Jennifer September 3, 2009 at 10:15 am #

She was also a victim of TigerEye in SuperS ;)

19. Jumpyham August 20, 2009 at 2:24 am #

Yeay, I finally recognize all of the enemies! Nice one, Chibi Jen! :D

• Chibi Jennifer August 20, 2009 at 9:45 am #

Thank you Jumpyham! Glad to know you recognise them all :D
      Naru has a lot more attackers, but hopefully these guys are the ones people can remember easier. XD

20. Nameless August 17, 2009 at 11:39 am #

Yeah, both Naru and Umino just went off the map of Tokyo, which was sad. I could see that being a logical explanation of why her family would move, Naru does have a knack for attracting monsters.

• Chibi Jennifer August 19, 2009 at 10:06 am #

It’s quite a smart move~ they’ll probably soon realise it’s only Tokyo being under attack all the time. XD

21. kuroitenshi August 3, 2009 at 2:02 am #

Something I wondered throughout stars. XD;;;; I really hope that you continue to make more of this comic. Makes me want to do SM related strips too. So many ideas. *chuckles*

• Chibi Jennifer August 3, 2009 at 12:05 pm #

Thank you :3 I will try to continue this comic for as long as I can :)

22. Lady Aino August 1, 2009 at 8:59 am #

XD After being harassed by Tigereye, enough was enough for Naru-chan. Too bad. If she were a target in Stars, her career as a victim would come full circle. Even so, she’s still the Queen of SM victims.

23. Odango-sama July 31, 2009 at 2:56 pm #

Naru-chan wa doko?!

Great comics again, and of course I’m still a passionate reader

24. smizkewl2 July 29, 2009 at 10:04 pm #

awesome =^.^=

25. AnimatedEvey47 July 29, 2009 at 10:03 pm #

True about Naru and Umino. Except in the manga you don’t see them after the classic manga.

• Chibi Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 4:23 pm #

Oh, really?? I thought they did make appearances here and there.

Trackbacks and Pingbacks